Resident Evil Revelation 2 wet body (1 Viewer)

purpleHaze777

Potential Patron
Sup all, i got a question i saw that if you go down in to water with the characters they become super sexy the hole character become shiny. So i tested with Texmod and taking the wet body texture but it just make the shadows go away so dident work.

If anyone know how to make the wet body stay permanent i would very much appreciate if anyone could help

Here is ScreenShot wet1.jpg
Also a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMKBFZrqyTY

I add link for claire and moria mods

includes No hat on rodeo costume for claire redfield
moria Topless
and Texmod file Claire Redfield G-string and color on Rodeo suit. Moira G-string and fixed Nipples

installation Use TexMod for the 777.tpf
and for the ARC files they go inside your Resident Evil Revelations 2 directory\nativePCNext\arc\DX9NEXT

Download https://mega.co.nz/#!Q94S3ZQL!7IkYker5qlmbljOK0AQCU0iKiHC1wgH-VxO1t27_l3k

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Renesis7

sry a bit off topic but how did u get the Claire default hair on the Rodeo costume?

purpleHaze777

Potential Patron
well if you would read my statement up on top i dont have the wet oily body im asking if anyone know how to make it wet permanently......

fouludragoon

Potential Patron
Yes, I read your statement. But I liked the way it anyway :) okay. Would greatly appreciate it if put up for download. Sorry for my English. Thanks

CupcakeDream

Potential Patron
Wet state should be able to be locked using cheat engine. I don't know how. But it should be able to find the memory location and lock the value to true.

fouludragoon

Potential Patron
I tried in every way and can not do tpf work with TexMod.
I did the same to the Tomb Raider 2013 procedure to rename the original .exe rerev2 by TexMod and still did not work. Claire costume is not black. I think I'm doing something wrong = /. Version of the game is steam, sorry for my English. Thanks purpleHaze777

purpleHaze777

Potential Patron
aite man well the problem i think then is Steam version, you can try go into steam folder then into resident evil revelations 2 directory and with Texmod load rerev2.exe, and then load TPF, might work not sure tho

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that seems possible, if anyone got a clue how to do permanent wet state feel free to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.