Resident Evil 6 Ada Wong Nude (1 Viewer)

davehammer

Potential Patron
I did NOT make this mod, repeat, I did NOT make this mod. Don't ask me regarding problems with this mod and don't request this and that. I simply found it on some foreign RE6 board and thought you guys here might be interested to give it a try.

IMO, this is far from perfect, very manly looking shoulders, tits are deformed, nipples aren't painted, but hey, it's a start.

The original author goes by the name "....", guess I'll have to credit him by that and since you need to register on that board to download, I'll upload the file here at GVZ for convenience.

link to the original source:

ãâ"šÂ¬Ã‚ÂMODãâ"šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬ËœÃƒÂ£Ã¢"šÂ¬Ã… Resident Evil 6ãâ"šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â¹[裸体艾达](åªéâ"žÂ¢Ã‚Â佣兵模å¼ÂÂ使çâ€Â¨) - ãâ"šÂ¬Ã… Ã§â€ÂŸåÅ'â€"å±æÅ"º6ãâ"šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ - 3DMGAME论å› - Powered by Discuz!

135550sdlkp2lwyslomee2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gandalf

Why won't people read the stickies?:(
We don't host mods without the modders permission so the link to his mod will suffice.

N

NickBrick

Why won't people read the stickies?:(
We don't host mods without the modders permission so the link to his mod will suffice.

Put colors, stars, flashy lights all around them! Maybe people will notice then?

gaoh

Potential Patron
is there anyone in this forum working on Ada's and Helena's nude mods? i don't know how to download from that Chinese forum

i wish someone does the original nude model for Ada from the game

styx101

Swell Supporter
To mister Gluk and All
Achtung,guys!Chinese sites haves so strange and funny rules!..How download mods from this chinese site?
step 1-You must have a registration at this site.But it's not all...
step 2-You need wrotes one or two post in mod thread (thread of mod which You want to downloaded)
After this (and only after this steps) appears link for hosting,where this mod uploaded.
But...not guarantee that this jokers have not any traps in reserve...:D
PS. To mister Gaoh
This mods,especially Helena topless,have many graphic artefacts and (sorry,mr.Gluk!) and gluks (other troubles).So this mods for testing only,not for serious game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.