[PC] Kariyume (1 Viewer)

unknown

Potential Patron
Yeah, that too. So those grabs are just little nasty buggers.

And about that "too few" enemies, I have thought about that. Of those 13 enemies, some have multiple forms with different cg's. If you count the amount of cg's and you compare it too One Shota, I think you end up with an equal amount maybe even more. On top of that, I also was pretty damn happy about the revamp of hard mode. With Kariyume, it was actually possible to win on hard

I agree with you L'Eremita, in this 2nd Excessm Game there is many cg to see for every attack and I like it very VERY much XD but, I was prefer to see more emeny, maybe more 2 or 3 enemies...but It's ok even so :)

Now to wait for the next game that will tickle my interest: Monster Girl Quest 3D.

Monster Girl Quest 3 Final it was a great final chapter and with mutiple ending story that it was a great idea but, I see Monster Girl quest 3D and until now I didn't like because it did not look anything special like game; for this new game I wait more news and later I see.

For now I only wait Boko last game and the new Excessm game :D

Ragnow

Potential Patron
Nah. Rogue has released a partial patch: up to 37% of the game. But at times like these, I am really glad I have learned myself some Japanese. It was a great story.
Ah thats one of the few H-Games where i both like the story and the scenes.

so, how do I use the level editor. I'm a bit confused at that.
To the left is the enemies. Clicking on the bar allows you to see which characters you have to choose from, and the numbers on the side of that is to select which slot you want to put those characters into (which is located at the very right)

The middle is the stage to switch its the same as the characters just click the bar and select.

At the bottom to the left is how many spawn back until you beat the stage aand im not sure what the 1-4 does at the bottom.
After your done making you level click the button at the bottom right.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Race Queen Screemshots

I'm not sure what the 1-4 does at the bottom.
That number is the amount of enemies piling onto the player at once if you have multiple enemies. I was able to capture the race queen zako from Kariyume. I promise to capture the racer boss next. When zzinzinz added the two enemies to the Kariyume game, he did not include the artwork. What I did was screen capture the game and pasted the image in the Paint program. Like every enemy in this game, race queen has a unique quote for each specific attack, but the end quotes are the same depending on which heart she takes. Regardless of attack, she says the same thing upon taking the first heart and so forth. I attached the images as a progression from each attack from the first heart all the way to the last heart.

Attachments

• EG12a.jpg
    EG12a.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 2,066
  • EG12b.jpg
    EG12b.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 3,206
  • EG12c.jpg
    EG12c.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 2,343
  • EG12d.jpg
    EG12d.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 2,053
  • EG12e.jpg
    EG12e.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 2,491
  • EG12f.jpg
    EG12f.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 2,446
  • EG12g.jpg
    EG12g.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 2,567
  • EG12h.jpg
    EG12h.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,493
  • EG12i.jpg
    EG12i.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,818
  • EG12j.jpg
    EG12j.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,851
  • EG12k.jpg
    EG12k.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,421
  • EG12l.jpg
    EG12l.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2,779
Last edited by a moderator:

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
I I bought this game through dlsite and quickly play it through. The clear time is much shorter than Onesyota(2 chapters versus 7 chapters), but more action elements make the game as enjoyable. And the stage editor is a plus. Looking forward to another game developed by excessm! And what will it be, the flower shop girl getting rid of hentai little boys? Haha

V

Very

I'm using an Windows XP, and this game wont let me play it even I'm using WinRAR but I can open the file but I can't play it, like I click on the game and it opens up then it closed itself just after I clicked on it... Is there anything I missed out like do I need to download what it needs in order to play or I can't play it?

Recently picked up this game and I'm having the same problem. The difference is that I'm using Vista; but I don't think that should be an issue. What IS an issue is that my locale is already set to Japanese and that hasn't done it. I believe I already have service pack 1 as well. Any other ideas?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
This game seems to be able to run without Jap non-unicode. You may need to change the name of the folder the game is located if it contains any unusual symbols.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
kariyume_101

ƒ_ƒEƒ“ƒÂÂ[ƒhÂ@-ŽÃ«Âl‚ÃŒ–²ŽÃ§‚é—·
Kariyume has been updated! Two new enemy types have been added to the Edit Mode: race queen enemy and racer boss. The race queen still needs work because she only does three of the four attacks; she doesn't perform blowjob or reacharound. She performs a handjob while standing in front of him, but the defeated image shows her from behind. Both race queen and race boss have two attacks that kill and one that stuns, but this time the stun attack stays on indefinitely until the player releases the attack. Those stun attacks look like they should kill, but unfortunately they don't. The green-haired race queen welcomes back Aruma Iha, the deeper voice from the previous game. The purple-haired race queen welcomes back Rico Orita, the squeaky voice from the previous game.

Attachments

• game_26.jpg
    game_26.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 2,435
Last edited by a moderator:

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
Kariyume has been updated! Two new enemy types have been added to the Edit Mode: race queen enemy and racer boss. The race queen still needs work because she only does three of the four attacks; she doesn't perform blowjob or reacharound. She performs a handjob while standing in front of him, but the defeated image shows her from behind. Both race queen and race boss have two attacks that kill and one that stuns, but this time the stun attack stays on indefinitely until the player releases the attack. Those stun attacks look like they should kill, but unfortunately they don't. The green-haired race queen welcomes back Aruma Iha, the deeper voice from the previous game. The purple-haired race queen welcomes back Rico Orita, the squeaky voice from the previous game.
Thanks for informing! And great work, Excessm!

Dan Druff

Club Regular
I figured out the missing attacks. They only perform them if you set the maximum number of attacks to one since a grapple from behind would count as two people simultaneously grappling the player. All of race queen's attacks are shown in the preview image, and the racer also has an attack from behind. I can only hope for more enemy types.

unknown

Potential Patron
I figured out the missing attacks. They only perform them if you set the maximum number of attacks to one since a grapple from behind would count as two people simultaneously grappling the player. All of race queen's attacks are shown in the preview image, and the racer also has an attack from behind. I can only hope for more enemy types.

I hope too.
I like this new 2 boss (unfortunately with some bug) but, for me is ok and I'm sure that Excessm can make more character enemy (we can see some example in the subjects variety in his collection), the excessm fantasy is big and soon, for me we can see new updates for some new enemy.

Now I only can hope and wait *_*

aprogunso

Potential Patron
anyone can give me the full download link please T.T

- - - Updated - - -

unknown

Potential Patron

- - - Updated - - -

NO because I (and many other guys) BUY this game.

The office lady from the previous game returns! She was just added to Kariyume as a bonus enemy, which means she is confined to the edit mode.

It's a good idea to update this game with another old "boss" but, I hope to see too another new character boss (maybe like one of new girls that excessm drawing until now ^_^).

Thank you very much Excessm, please give us another update *_*

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Can anyone give me the full download link please? T.T
I don't mind sharing the link. If you live outside Japan, you can purchase from here http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE117304.html
It's a good idea to update this game with another old boss, but I hope to see too another new character boss (maybe like one of new girls that excessm drawing until now ^_^). Thank you very much Excessm; please give us another update *_*
Office lady was only a regular enemy in OneSyota, and much recycling was done to adapt her to Kariyume. Because Kariyume has more frames of animation, she doesn't move as smoothly as the other characters. Kariyume also limits every enemy to three attacks plus one stun grapple. Office lady originally had four attacks, but she lost one and had it replaced with a stun grapple. I think excessm should have tried to resurrect the characters he couldn't add to OneSyota like the nurse, gym teacher, or the pink girl.

unknown

Potential Patron
Office lady was only a regular enemy in OneSyota, and much recycling was done to adapt her to Kariyume. Because Kariyume has more frames of animation, she doesn't move as smoothly as the other characters. Kariyume also limits every enemy to three attacks plus one stun grapple. Office lady originally had four attacks, but she lost one and had it replaced with a stun grapple. I think excessm should have tried to resurrect the characters he couldn't add to OneSyota like the nurse, gym teacher, or the pink girl.

I agree and I hope, the great escessm "recycling" more characters from One Syota(or One Shota), maybe like that nurse or pink girl or more other old enemies, maybe with new final attack.

For me it seems a good idea use again the old beach girls with some new attack and finisher (for example with the armpit smother grab/attack).
Excessm's games are an example of perfect talent combined with a great imagination and ideas and for this motivation I am always sorry to see a good game like this stuck for so long.
An excellent game always need many update for improve.
Monster girls instead can be add only in a future new Excessm game, always for my opinion.

I can't wait to see what Excessm invent for next Kariyume update but I hope too to see that soon >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.