[PC] Kariyume (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
KARIYUME
Original title: [おねショタACT] 狩人の夢守る旅
top.jpg

Developer's blog: "šÂ¨"šÃ‹Æ’VÆ’"¡Æ’^ACTÂ@ŽëÂl"šÃŒ-²Žç"šÃ©-·
DLsite: [おねショタACT] 狩人の夢守る旅 [excess m] | DLsite

The developers of [PC] - Onesyota | Undertow are making a new game with pretty much the same theme as the their old game but this time with actual gameplay. Like in the previous game you play a young boy who's stalked and molested by young women. Unlike the previous games you have three "lifes" instead of one (meaning you have to orgasm three times instead of just once to lose, however each orgasm exhausts you and you become slower) and you have a new tool to defend yourself: A football. In addition to straddle them you can also juggle the football and then kick it towards the women to shoo them away. There's also a new method to escape holds; you can either simply hold down UP like in the previous game to eventually free yourself or time it right to do so instantly.
All in all the is much more challenging and entertaining however you cannot play it with just one hand anymore... therefor you can manually control when the boy orgasms and, in case you still have lifes left, when the woman stops molesting you after your orgasm.

Controls:
Left/Right arrow key: Run left/right
Up arrow key: Jump
Down arrow key: Straddle/Counter
Space: Juggle football/keepie-uppie (repetitive uses charge up the ball's power)
Down+Left/Right + Space: Kick the ball in the direction to hit the girls; can be done on the ground and in the air
Down + Space (while in the air): Overhead kick

You can find a trial on the developer blog or the DLsite; you can play two levels and face two different women, a football girl and a scientist boss. If you have the error of black boxes around the characters start the game anew.

Last edited:

unknown

Potential Patron
Someone92 UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuup! Great Post ;)

The soccer-fighter is interesting idea and a good news, I'm so happy to see another Shota game from Excessm, for me the best that we can find in the web (ffor me his style is excellent every time).
This time the armpit smother that I see is better then previous One Shota (so great title *_*) and now I'm so curious to see the other enemy girls (I see in a picture a fantastic breast/milk smother), attack scene (that now are new and with a different graphic style) and the story of this little boy (maybe he is the old little protagonist?).

Soon we can go to play soccer and a wonderful shota game in the same time!!! XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan Druff

Club Regular
The main character in this game was last seen in episode 3 from the previous game as the friend of Shota who showed him the newspaper article. I haven't tried to decipher some of the language, but the girls seem more vicious in this game. The girls were like that in the first game, but I got the feeling that some of them liked Shota, especially the final boss. In this game, they are out for blood, or at least they want to forcefully submit him. At least two characters have attacks which involve body odor. It might be a little more realistic. Even though the protagonist plays soccer, I doubt he has the stamina to cum thrice in rapid succession. This game is starting to become a secret wish list from the previous game like the soccer player and the fighter which didn't make it into the previous game while adding the cheerleader, the swimmer, and the scientist. The full game will feature over ten enemies, hopefully with more attacks and custom pictures for each attack.

The demo has a beta version of the first enemy. If you rename the EG00.player file to EG01.player, you can try her beta version instead of her demo version which features her complete moveset, but some colors will be missing, the music will be missing, and her voice quips will be missing.

abdal

Potential Patron
this game works for me perfectly but one shota doesn't even begin to work for some reason so this game is better for me

Ragnow

Potential Patron
Im still waiting for a translation of the first one to be honest. I cant enjoy the game if japanese is spouted at me that i cant understand.

unknown

Potential Patron
Im still waiting for a translation of the first one to be honest. I cant enjoy the game if japanese is spouted at me that i cant understand.

I agree with you but, in the previous episode the storyline is quite simple to understand thanks to the illustrations scene/animation and for me it was very nice story.
We can hope to see one day a translation of the both fantastic games... :)

L

L'Eremita

I agree with you but, in the previous episode the storyline is quite simple to understand thanks to the illustrations scene/animation and for me it was very nice story.
We can hope to see one day a translation of the both fantastic games... :)

I can translate shit like this, but first, I will have to know where the text is stored. I only translated .txt files till this moment.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I can translate shit like this, but first, I will have to know where the text is stored. I only translated .txt files till this moment.
If no one here is able to help you with that you may want to seek help at hongfire, I'm sure a few guys there know how to extract the text from the game.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
In the game's site, on the Special page there is a preview video uploaded on both Nicovideo and FC2: ƒ€Â[Æ’rÂ[Â@-ŽëÂl"šÃŒ-²Žç"šÃ©-·

The stage editor is a HUGE improvement over swapping files in the game's folder, and there seem to be more violent grapples in the game too, as backbreakers. I guess they are proposed to provide an even better game than Onesyota instead of recycling old assets (like some other companies do). I'm sure this will be worth the money when it's out

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
"Down arrow key: Straddle/Counter"

When I do down I just slide or counter, is this what you meant with straddle?

Overall the demo is already really fun, can't wait for the full game. But so far I see the same animations as his previous one, are there new animations in the demo already or?

L

L'Eremita

Overall the demo is already really fun, can't wait for the full game. But so far I see the same animations as his previous one, are there new animations in the demo already or?

When caught and you push down, you straddle. Otherwise, you will just attack. Or counter if you time it right. Happy whateverday!

Sorry for that fuck-up.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor

Straddle is a term used in football; it means sliding across the ground with one leg stretched out, often used as a last resort to kick the ball away from an opposing player.

Ragnow

Potential Patron
In the game's site, on the Special page there is a preview video uploaded on both Nicovideo and FC2: ƒ€Â[ƒrÂ[Â@-ŽÃ«Âl‚ÃŒ–²ŽÃ§‚é—·

The stage editor is a HUGE improvement over swapping files in the game's folder, and there seem to be more violent grapples in the game too, as backbreakers. I guess they are proposed to provide an even better game than Onesyota instead of recycling old assets (like some other companies do). I'm sure this will be worth the money when it's out

Definitely excited for that level editor aspect, im sure some great creations will come out of that.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Straddle is a term used in football; it means sliding across the ground with one leg stretched out, often used as a last resort to kick the ball away from an opposing player.

Ah didn't know that, thanks!

(English is not my first language)

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Take my money, zzinzinz

New screenshots were added to the site, featuring the fighter, cheerleader, and swimmer. There are also attacks that don't drain health and can be instantly escaped with Up key; only attacks that target the main character's penis can be countered since they drain health. The soccer girl has a move where she removes her shoe, and her partner falls from the sky and forces his face into her socked foot. Other moves include the cheerleader making out with the player and the fighter bearhugging him. If you look at the screenshots carefully, the player appears to have a hard on while being breastfed by the swimmer. Clearly the artist doesn't understand the concept of a sports bra nor does he understand how a swimsuit works because none of those girls are supposed to be that busty when partaking in such athletic activity. If the next enemy is a busty gymnast, then I know the game is fantasy. I knew the first game could be better, but i didn't think this game would improve so much over the previous game. August 3, 2013 can't come soon enough.

unknown

Potential Patron
New screenshots were added to the site, featuring the fighter, cheerleader, and swimmer. There are also attacks that don't drain health and can be instantly escaped with Up key; only attacks that target the main character's penis can be countered since they drain health. The soccer girl has a move where she removes her shoe, and her partner falls from the sky and forces his face into her socked foot. Other moves include the cheerleader making out with the player and the fighter bearhugging him. If you look at the screenshots carefully, the player appears to have a hard on while being breastfed by the swimmer. Clearly the artist doesn't understand the concept of a sports bra nor does he understand how a swimsuit works because none of those girls are supposed to be that busty when partaking in such athletic activity. If the next enemy is a busty gymnast, then I know the game is fantasy. I knew the first game could be better, but i didn't think this game would improve so much over the previous game. August 3, 2013 can't come soon enough.

For me the artist have do a great job with the sport girl with all other news and this all new enemy and attack.
Maybe, with only 10 girls can't be better then previous One Shota but, for me the artist can add more enemy/add-on for improve this 2nd game.

I'm only worried for the date but, I can wait...for now ç_ç

Thundragon

Potential Patron

There's a kid possessed by a dark knight who blastes girls twice his age, and you complain about breast sizes? By the way, it would be boring if all girls in the game were as flat as actual athletes

Dan Druff

Club Regular
It's not a complaint; I was just trolling. Less is certainly more in this game. Although there are less enemies, there will be custom artwork for each attack instead of the one picture in the previous game regardless of attack. With two versions of the same enemy appearing on screen, there are two versions of the same attack in the artwork. Again, this game is starting to become a wish list of things that weren't in the previous game. I never knew I wanted to fight a soccer player, cheerleader, fighter, swimmer, or scientist until I went to the site, looked at the screenshots, and played the demo. That's only half the roster of enemies we know so far. The site was updated June 29, 2013 to introduce a new enemy: tennis player.

Ragnow

Potential Patron
After playing the demo i can already tell im getting this. The cant understand what they're saying thing pokes at me while im playing but this game is good enough that i can ignore that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.