[PC] Kariyume (1 Viewer)

Passerby4554

Potential Patron
You open it, on the very left you can choose which opponents you want to face (click on 1 to 6 to add them); in the middle you can select the stage. After that click on the button in the lower right. Finished.
Now start the game and select the third option.

I have no idea what the two numbers at the bottom mean, though; I guess they define how many opponents you have to beat to win.
I try that, but it gets some kind of error that I can't read and closes. What do I do?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I try that, but it gets some kind of error that I can't read and closes. What do I do?
In the case of Japanese games those kind of errors are often caused by not having the non-unicode set to Japanese.
Have you tried setting it to Jap, or started the program with NTLEA?

Passerby4554

Potential Patron
In the case of Japanese games those kind of errors are often caused by not having the non-unicode set to Japanese.
Have you tried setting it to Jap, or started the program with NTLEA?
I tried all three languages at the bottom of AppLocale's language choices, nothing worked. Tried NTLEA, still got the error, and all the time, I did notice a weird message that pops up on the menu in red. I'm not sure what it means, but I think that message is trying to tell me what's wrong, or it's just a warning of something.

Passerby4554

Potential Patron
Have you tried unzipping the archive once again, or if that does not help download the game again?
Download the game again?! Why, do you think the name of the file has to be original to work? I had to change the name of the game and the kgt file to get them to work, so I don't know what to do at all.
*edit* I tried re-downloading the game from another source, but it still doesn't work.

Last edited:

Passerby4554

Potential Patron
I asked if you have tried to download it again because I suspected that the file got corrupted during download.
Well, I am out of ideas how to get it running. However you can manually change the free stage:
[PC] - Onesyota | Page 3 | Undertow
That does help with playing One Syota, the original game, but I was hoping to play the stage editor for the spin off, Kariyume. I looked in the instruction manual folders and looked at both links, but the page is in that weird gibberish. If it was in Japanese, then I could just translate the page, but since it's that weird letters and numbers junk, I can't do anything with it. If you have the page in a normal language, please give me a link so I can copy the link and paste it into the folder to replace the bad one and then use it. If there's no other ideas, then I'll just have to either wait until there is one, or just play until I get to the enemy i want.

Passerby4554

Potential Patron
Oh my god I am the biggest idiot that has ever played this game. I finally realized that the stage editor DOES work, it just changes that third option in the main menu, which at first was the final battle area, but with no enemies! Now I understand what the stage editor does! It changes the condition of that room, by changing the background, what enemies appear and how many you beat until you win that room! Boy, am I a goof, dork, or idiot?

crimsiden

Potential Patron
hey the demo was fun, is there anyway to get the game on the English site...I don't understand the purchasing process at all on the Japanese one

7h3Chr1V4nn

Could someone tell me the story and tell me what do they say in each dialog? Especially the intro, the game is great but I didn't get the story yet. Two sides fighting, thanks sherlock, but I want to know more

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.