Resident Evil 2 Remake, Nude Claire Mod (1 Viewer)

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Here is the bug fixed version Ada by ·空中铁匠· . and if you don't want her to get naked with the coat model, then just simply unzip and delete "pl2000_body_default.pfb.16" from "natives\x64\objectroot\prefab\character\survivor\parts\pl2000"

installation:(make sure you got the latest version of mod manager)

drop it in Modmanager\Games\RE2R\Mods
View attachment 87744View attachment 87745
screenshot credit goes toCodsworth72

ada new body dress+coat

Hey slice, thanks for updating your original post with screenshots. This definitely looks better than the other Ada nude model on Nexus Mods.

How is it that Ada has more bust in her Bust than Claire does? (Pun intended). :wink: Now if we could just have the same for Claire. :tongue:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Here is the bug fixed version Ada by ·空中铁匠· . and if you don't want her to get naked with the coat model, then just simply unzip and delete "pl2000_body_default.pfb.16" from "natives\x64\objectroot\prefab\character\survivor\parts\pl2000"

installation:(make sure you got the latest version of mod manager)

drop it in Modmanager\Games\RE2R\Mods
View attachment 87744View attachment 87745
screenshot credit goes toCodsworth72

ada new body dress+coat
Is that the same modders from nexus? Or another Chinese modder?
Does it has pubic hair as an optional add on?

slice

Avid Affiliate
that's from another Chinese modder, she already has some hairs down there but ya not obvious, here is the hair version with stocking

pl2000_body_albm.tex.10

This file compatible with only Sky Blacksmith's(·空中铁匠· ) Ada nude MOD.
...\natives\x64\sectionroot\character\player\pl2000\pl2000
and \natives\x64\streaming\sectionroot\character\player\pl2000\pl2000
Overwrite the file

uploaded bysupercyon12

add on credit goes to bingcanxue <--also mentioned that you can use it on the one that play as Ada on Claire's campaign

if thats your case, then you have to overwrite here \natives\x64\sectionroot\character\player\pl2000\pl2000 under proper mod's folder

Last edited:

styx101

Swell Supporter
Often, modders do not refuse accessories involuntarily. For example, collars or necklaces hide the seams between the body and neck, while other accessories may hide the seams in other places. Sometimes it happens that modifications without sandals, for example, are possible, but the feet still look like they are wearing invisible sandals.
I am only saying that each game has different modding possibilities - it depends on the developers and on what original models they offer in this or that game.
I simply guess that the art of modders should be treated with an understanding of some issues and in some cases do not expect the impossible from them.:smile:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
that's from another Chinese modder, she already has some hairs down there but ya not obvious, here is the hair version with stocking

pl2000_body_albm.tex.10

Overwrite the file

uploaded bysupercyon12

add on credit goes to bingcanxue <--also mentioned that you can use it on the one that play as Ada on Claire's campaign

if thats your case, then you have to overwrite here \natives\x64\sectionroot\character\player\pl2000\pl2000 under proper mod's folder
Can you post a screenshot for this?

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Can install the mods manually? I cant see to find the native folders like other RE remastered had. It just have .pak files.

slice

Avid Affiliate
the add on itself doesn't need to go through mod manager, but you have to use mod manager to activate the original nude mod first and then go back to your game folder to replace with the add on

styx101

Swell Supporter
Can anyone share this mod-manager? I tried to download it via the link, but for some reason I don’t have open a website where I can download this file (fluffyquack.com).:confused:
Thanks a lot in advance

silentpanda

Swell Supporter
For the mods, please use Fluffy's mod manager to be downloaded from here

Modding PAK files (version 1.792) |

And 777 released the script and guide on how to do editing for RE2/RE7, so for anyone that want to edit or remove thing, the tool and guide is avaiable now.

RE2ModScript

Some of the mod are avaiable at nexus mod

Mods at Resident Evil 2 (2019) Nexus - Mods and community

All the link are Mediafire, and COPY AND PASTE THE LINK to your BROWSER, don't click it

Claire Redfield

Full nude mod Replace Elza Walker

https://www.mediafire.com/file/l7vlczn9eqcdoqd/Claire_777_Mod_2.rar

Claire Topless Replace Military

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pn1zy9tj6viqpa8/Claire_777_Mod_1.rar

Zombie replacer(Replace some zombie with female zombie, and female zombie replace with 777 Claire body and Ada hair(Is buggy will cause deformities and stuff)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2262djz8jble3bo/zombie.rar

Ada Wong

Skyblacksmith Ada big breast mod, replace all 3 ada model(Trench coat, Red Dress and Red Dress wound)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xr8p380z3pnhk2t/ada_new_body_dress+coat.rar

Ada Replace Claire Redfiled Elza Sky Blacksmith big breast model

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mhi5dupdncpa52o/Ada_For_Claire_18+_Ver_2.0.rar

Ada Replace Redfield Elza outfit Mr.Nex smaller breast Ada

https://www.mediafire.com/file/u6q5618j8b0smku/Ada_For_Claire_Elza_18+_asian_body_Ver2.5.rar

styx101

Swell Supporter
To Silentpanda
It is for this link that I can not open the site.
That is, I go to the site residentevilmodding.boards.net normally. There is a post and a link to
fluffyquack.com/tools/modmanager.rar - this is exactly what does not open for me (the error “Cannot access the site” is written in the browser). :confused:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
the add on itself doesn't need to go through mod manager, but you have to use mod manager to activate the original nude mod first and then go back to your game folder to replace with the add on

Nah, I saw a Spanish guy did Claire mods. He just extract the native folder to the main location lol dang it doesn't work. So I go ahead n downloaded that fluffy mod manager and have the mods installed from there but in-game I don't see ADA nude to Claire. Never mind, it works again. The mod manager forgot to place a checkmark on the installed mods. Btw, I cant installed both 777 mods and skyblacksmith together. Only one shown even both mods are checked on the mod manager.

Can someone uploads a save game where ada Wong is playable? I want to see her mods with that pubic hair jajaja

Last edited:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
I got the full save game from YouTube. But it doesn't load it into game, always stuck at 0% loading no matters what I do. Like I want to start a new game lol. So I can see the models on the menu which is so hot for ada wong but her pubic hair seems like blue/violet or something. Not actuallyb black that I wanted.
S slice , any chance that the Chinese modders will use that new body for ada wong for Claire? It looks so exotic and give me a big boner jajaja. I wish that Chinese modders uses it for zombies and other female NPCs in the game.

sieghart005

Potential Patron
I got the full save game from YouTube. But it doesn't load it into game, always stuck at 0% loading no matters what I do. Like I want to start a new game lol. So I can see the models on the menu which is so hot for ada wong but her pubic hair seems like blue/violet or something. Not actuallyb black that I wanted.
S slice , any chance that the Chinese modders will use that new body for ada wong for Claire? It looks so exotic and give me a big boner jajaja. I wish that Chinese modders uses it for zombies and other female NPCs in the game.
afaik the saves are tied to steam Id's you're gonna have to change it manually, there's an Ada replacer for Claire believe

nudeseeker

Casual Client

pl2000_body_albm.tex.10

Overwrite the file

uploaded bysupercyon12

if thats your case, then you have to overwrite here \natives\x64\sectionroot\character\player\pl2000\pl2000 under proper mod's folderView attachment 87762View attachment 87763View attachment 87764

How do I use this new body mod to Claire's campaign? I know it's like a replacer. Your last instructions was a little confused to me. You said bingcanxue mentioned that we can used it on Claire's campaign with this new body nude from Ada. But I have no idea where to replace that files for Claire. Can you replace it and upload it up? I would love to play Claire as Ada's new body.

slice

Avid Affiliate
if you want to use nude Ada as Claire then you have to download this mod (created by 星月仔 and uploaded by
finoazhang)

According to the modder (星月仔) this mod should use alone WITHOUT any other mods, and this isn't a perfect mod which will of course have some bugs, use in your own risk.

so if you want to use the add on from my previous thread then you have to install this mod first

nudeseeker

Casual Client
This is the same ones uploaded by silentpanda but I haven't see her body in game yet. The ones you uploaded have the same screenshots as his. I've tested this one Ada Replace Redfield Elza outfit Mr.Nex smaller breast Ada, the body isn't new Ada ones so Im assume it's same to Ada Replace Claire Redfiled Elza Sky Blacksmith big breast model.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
@Hey slice, can you check the Chinese modders forum to see if he has been making any other mods for other female characters? I hope he uses the same new body mods for them plus if he has make black pubic hair for them. The current pubic hair is like blue. It rally not matching Ada. Ada is Chinese hotties should have black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.