Resident Evil 2 Remake, Nude Claire Mod (1 Viewer)

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
here's ADA's
EDIT: Deleted link to buggy mod

Much appreciated but some people don't use the website or their desktop application. You may want to obtain a copy and keep it preserved while sharing from now on with every new nude that's released.

Last edited by a moderator:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
looks like the mod has bug, let's wait for the author to fix it

Hey slice, just noticed that you recently posted news on a nude Ada mod, and then later added that the mod itself has a bug in it. Are there any screenshots to show how the nude mod for Ada looks like, as I've noticed that you hadn't provided any screenshots for the source of where the mod is on Baidu.

I also tried to see if I could download the mod for Ada from the original link you had provided earlier, but couldn't do so, as you need to first download the Baidu Network Disk Client in order to download at a faster speed. I wasn't about to download a network download client that I'm not familiar with.

If it wouldn't be to much trouble, when the author fixes any bugs to the mod that he / she can fix, and releases a bug free version, could you upload it to a familiar hosting site like mediafire, or Mega where others could freely access it from? Thanks!

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
Hey slice, just noticed that you recently posted news on a nude Ada mod, and then later added that the mod itself has a bug in it. Are there any screenshots to show how the nude mod for Ada looks like, as I've noticed that you hadn't provided any screenshots for the source of where the mod is on Baidu.

I also tried to see if I could download the mod for Ada from the original link you had provided earlier, but couldn't do so, as you need to first download the Baidu Network Disk Client in order to download at a faster speed. I wasn't about to download a network download client that I'm not familiar with.

If it wouldn't be to much trouble, when the author fixes any bugs to the mod that he / she can fix, and releases a bug free version, could you upload it to a familiar hosting site like mediafire, or Mega where others could freely access it from? Thanks!

Elsewhere, it was mentioned that Ada was transparent and only her head and high heels were only visible upon damage. Nobody shared screens and the permission to view the topic required an account being made in addition to certain requirements (e.g. "higher than 15" posts).

I also initially wasn't downloading the client either but if it ever becomes a last resort then it'll only be if it's impossible to get a copy from outside again. I would absolutely prefer other services such as MEGA, Google Drive, or Dropbox with the title of the file renamed so it's not flagged through its ID.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Thanks for the update VenturousGamer. Interesting how some things when they get modded create an inadvertent or unexpected result to the end result of something you had planned to work or look right, but then something strange and unusual happens. Makes for a great learning process.

I remember when I started texture modding with Special K on SOTR (Shadow Of The Tomb Raider) and I wanted to change Lara's Tank Top to something that would give it a more transparent or skin toned look.
Well, needless to say, what I ended up with as a tried result of my efforts, wasn't really what I had hoped to achieve, but in the process I got an interesting result that ended with Lara having a Tan colored tank top with the black outline left over her neck collar, shoulders, and front and back of her body where the natural black outlines of her original Tank Top before any editing exist. :tongue: :grin:

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for the update VenturousGamer. Interesting how some things when they get modded create an inadvertent or unexpected result to the end result of something you had planned to work or look right, but then something strange and unusual happens. Makes for a great learning process.

I remember when I started texture modding with Special K on SOTR (Shadow Of The Tomb Raider) and I wanted to change Lara's Tank Top to something that would give it a more transparent or skin toned look.
Well, needless to say, what I ended up with as a tried result of my efforts, wasn't really what I had hoped to achieve, but in the process I got an interesting result that ended with Lara having a Tan colored tank top with the black outline left over her neck collar, shoulders, and front and back of her body where the natural black outlines of her original Tank Top before any editing exist. :tongue::grin:

You're welcome. Had these mods been mine, I would've tested them thoroughly to assure there's nothing strange happening. I prefer releasing mods when they're entirely finished and functional enough. Unfortunately I don't have the game on PC yet and would've otherwise been working on something now that tools have been released. I'm so eager but there's still so much content coming and I'm hoping the newer updates don't break the mods either.

It's a shame Capcom didn't make this easier by already have unclad base models underneath the clothes so it would be simple to remove them.

styx101

Swell Supporter
VenturousGamer VenturousGamer
Could you somehow help download the mod with Ada? I can't download the Chinese link. First you need to install some cloud program, then enter some password in this program or something else. I just don't understand anything in Chinese.I just can not figure out how to download, sorry.
Someone help me, please.

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
VenturousGamer VenturousGamer
Could you somehow help download the mod with Ada? I can't download the Chinese link. First you need to install some cloud program, then enter some password in this program or something else. I just don't understand anything in Chinese.I just can not figure out how to download, sorry.
Someone help me, please.

It's okay and I'm here to help. Here's a link to it from another source. If it's down, I'll update it. Until then, use the mod to see if it works.

To properly use Baidu content, you'll have to use password permission to the files, if necessary, then download the file from the website to transfer to the desktop client, and then you'll have it savored to your account. But again, having an account in general is required for any further passage. As I've mentioned, it's a last resort just in case.

If I had the game, I'd tell you already. If I ever create any mods for the game someday, hopefully, they'll be provided from my saving space.

slice

Avid Affiliate
Here is the bug fixed version Ada by ·空中铁匠· . and if you don't want her to get naked with the coat model, then just simply unzip and delete "pl2000_body_default.pfb.16" from "natives\x64\objectroot\prefab\character\survivor\parts\pl2000"

installation:(make sure you got the latest version of mod manager)

drop it in Modmanager\Games\RE2R\Mods
20190218191408_1.jpg.9cbfdba506580752b794fd77ceb30e3a.jpg
20190218191412_1.jpg.cec4ed97d55b94fe4d14ca3461ac606d.jpg

screenshot credit goes toCodsworth72

ada new body dress+coat

Last edited:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
looks like someone else made another mod for Ada

Thanks for the news slice! Not a big fan of the pan-cake shaped breasts that this nude model of Ada has, almost reminds me of a runny omelette.

It would be nice to have Ada in barefoot form, but it seems more and more modders like to accessorize even with nude mods, which I did mention earlier on, that I didn't really mind as long as they didn't go all crazy with it.
I don't mind Ada's choker though, as I think that was actually there on the game model if I'm not mistaken.

Wish that we could just have like two variations of nude models for the current nudes that were released for Claire and Ada, such as having one completely nude and barefoot without accessories, and one nude with accessories for those that like that sort of thing.

All in all, I will gladly take what is currently available for the game, and it's nice to see that the game itself is getting the attention it deserves among the gaming and modding community with both clothed and nude mods.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Here is the bug fixed version Ada. and if you don't want her to get naked with the coat model, then just simply unzip and delete "pl2000_body_default.pfb.16" from "natives\x64\objectroot\prefab\character\survivor\parts\pl2000"

installation:

drop it in Modmanager\Games\RE2R\Mods t

Thanks again slice, for providing a download link for the bug fixed version of Ada with an option to use her coat.

Just a suggestion though, if you don't mind. If you can provide screenshots for how the model looks like in the game that would greatly help others out in deciding which nude model of Ada they would prefer to download, since we already can see the screenshots for the one that is on Nexus Mods, people don't really have an idea of how the one on the mediafire link looks like, so they might have a bit of a hard time in deciding which one looks a little better.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Hey guys, I know this really doesn't apply to the topic of nude mods, but since the following bit of news I have for you all relates to Resident Evil 2 Remake, I will just go ahead and say that someone over at Nexus Mods named Crazy Potato made a Dino Crisis Mod Pack!

Check it out if you guys like Capcom's Dino Crisis Series and would like to use this mod pack in your game of RE2 Remake. Direct link to where you can get the mod follows, along with some screenshots and description of the mod below.

DINO CRISIS MOD PACK

Direct download link: Dino Crisis Mod Pack

Description of mod pack:

Claire Classic is now Regina from Dino Crisis as well Dylan Morton for Leon!
At the RPD main hall there will be goodies for you to collect... ;)
Sherry will also be joining in on the fun with a sweet jacket, Have fun and enjoy!

Notes:
Issues can be fixed alongside the new update

In the mod manager uninstall all mods you have installed and click re-read game archives.
Once that's been done you may install everything again.

Here is the latest mod manger:
Modding PAK files (version 1.792) |
_____
Do not load an old playthrough you must start a new game for the Glock and Shotgun mod otherwise the game will get stuck at 10%
To get the Glock you must be wearing the Regina Costume or have it installed to use it.
Folders must be separate and not combined or you might get some odd effects?
(Even though the manager combines them already eh I'm not sure just keep
them as separate mod folders)

SCREENSHOTS OF MOD PACK:

Attachments

• preview 01.png
    preview 01.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 383
  • preview 02.png
    preview 02.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 396
  • preview 03.png
    preview 03.png
    217.6 KB · Views: 332
  • preview 04.jpeg
    preview 04.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 298

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.