Resident Evil 4 remake (1 Viewer)

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
Is looking really promising

"Enemy attacks (e.g., chainsaws, tentacles) can also result in Leon being decapitated, blown apart, or impaled. Eviscerated animals and mutilated corpses are depicted in some environments. The words “f**k” and “sh*t” appear in the game."

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I am looking Forward to Mercenaries Mode ( Which I think Logically should be included after it returned in Village ) , Which at the very least should has Ada , Would be Cool if it imported other Female Characters that has RE Engine Models like Jill or Claire

I am not sure whether Separate Ways will still be in or it will be cut ( Remake3 ahem ahem ) , but hopefully it is still in

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
I am looking Forward to Mercenaries Mode ( Which I think Logically should be included after it returned in Village ) , Which at the very least should has Ada , Would be Cool if it imported other Female Characters that has RE Engine Models like Jill or Claire

I am not sure whether Separate Ways will still be in or it will be cut ( Remake3 ahem ahem ) , but hopefully it is still in
If is not in the game, it will sure comes later as DLC.

Yeah, it would be awesome if they expand the mercenaries with new characters, levels, enemies. If not, there's always the modding community

kubi mage

Club Regular
That does not give me hope that there will be anything other than Leon playable in the game without modding.

DLC for RE2 and RE3 was not so good, so I have low hopes for this one too

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
We have Some Info Regarding Ashley

Ashley can no longer be told to hide anymore either, as co-director Kazunori Kadoi feels that “having [Ashley] go hide somewhere else defeats the purpose of having you with you”. I can’t help but agree, but it will add a new level of challenge that we’re gonna have to prepare for. Probably the biggest change, however, is that Ashley no longer has a separate health bar to manage. In the original, adding Ashley to your party altered the HUD to show her health along with Leon’s, but now her status is more ambiguous. She can take a few hits depending on the type of enemy she’s facing (and some bigger creatures can knock her down in one), and once her health runs out, she’ll be put into a “down” state that requires us to run over and help her recover (ala Resident Evil 5). If she gets hit again, however, it’s game over and Mission Failed. “Ohhh… no” indeed.

One last fun thing, some of the footage Game Informer shared also revealed that, when being carried off by a Ganado, Leon can run up and straight shank the plunderer in the neck.

So That At least Confirms she Isn't invisible to attacks , and Confirms that She will be OTS Carried like Original Game

1675236006296.png

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
So, played the demo, there's a death scene where the ganados behead Leon, so, at least now we sure the death scenes won't be censored

RyonaEnjoyer

Potential Patron
So, played the demo, there's a death scene where the ganados behead Leon, so, at least now we sure the death scenes won't be censored
Seems to be a huge variety with death scenes in the remake. Fingers crossed we get some Ada gameplay in the base game.

jehuty256

Avid Affiliate

They may intergrade separate ways into the main story.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I think Seeing leaks here and there , There doesnt seem to be Playable Ada , But a RE Insider noted that Separate Ways will be Released later as DLC and will be Expanded in a Big way than the Original Separate Ways , I think it will be part of RE4 Gold Edition

RyonaEnjoyer

Potential Patron
I think Seeing leaks here and there , There doesnt seem to be Playable Ada , But a RE Insider noted that Separate Ways will be Released later as DLC and will be Expanded in a Big way than the Original Separate Ways , I think it will be part of RE4 Gold Edition
At least for the moment we know we will more than likely be seeing Ada in the mercenaries mode. I'm also crossing my fingers for Jill and Claire as additional characters but I am by no means expecting it. Are there any specific deaths you are excited for?

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
At least for the moment we know we will more than likely be seeing Ada in the mercenaries mode. I'm also crossing my fingers for Jill and Claire as additional characters but I am by no means expecting it. Are there any specific deaths you are excited for?
I can't wait to finally see some "real" decapitations on Ada again.
She's always been my favorite Ryona character...
Hope we get at least mercenaries soon, I'm already struggling with the waiting

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
Ada confirmed has butt and breast jiggle physics. The lord Capcom has blessed us this day

That's like the first thing I've bought after finishing the game.
Man, April 7th can't come soon enough
I'm struggling now lol.

Also, can't wait to see some news about separate ways DLC. By the main game, is very likely she will face some unique bosses, like the other verdugo (Salazar "left" hand), who vanishes in the main game without any explanation, and possibly the u-3 🙌
I hope it doesn't take to long to release

giugo

Swell Supporter
Still no ''playable Ashley''mod? The one that replaces Leon with Ashley? That would be great to see!

RyonaEnjoyer

Potential Patron

Also want to report that from a Datamine , Ada wong ( in two costumes ) is confirmed to be in Mercenaries mode

This is great. I'm really excited to see a lot of these animations on Ada in Mercenaries. My favorite so far has got to be the stun rod enemies kill move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.