Resident Evil 2 Remake, Nude Claire Mod (1 Viewer)

silentpanda

Swell Supporter
Claire Default Hair with C, D, E Cup breast with bouncing.
Copy and paste the link into address bar, and use Mod Manager with it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4qid6wa93i74s1d/ClaireCDECupBounceMods.rar

Last edited:

sieghart005

Potential Patron

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
Can anyone please make hairy pussy and armpit mod for all women characters in the game? Pierced nipple and vagina mods? Tattooed mods? Sexy open bra crotchless sheer/see thru Lingerie mods? So much potential now.
Some of the nude mods already exist so you can edit them to add extra stuff.

Last edited:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Can anyone please make hairy pussy and armpit mod for all women characters in the game? Pierced nipple and vagina mods? Tattooed mods? Sexy open bra crotchless Lingerie mods? So much potential now.
Some of the nude mods already exist so you can edit them to add extra stuff.
They can and it call it time consuming unless you're really a pros of editing them. Like 30 mins for a female characters lol.

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
They can and it call it time consuming unless you're really a pros of editing them. Like 30 mins for a female characters lol.

:p

Ada nude mod in Nexusmods does have some light pubic hair though:

41-1550589707-1492472700.jpeg

Asian women mostly don't shave and they grow armpit hair and biker girls too like Claire. So for authenticity, the women in the game should be hairy.
It would be great to have full body hair on them on legs arm and on belly button having them all natural girls but let's start with pussy and armpits first.

Sinyu

Potential Patron
:p

Ada nude mod in Nexusmods does have some light pubic hair though:

41-1550589707-1492472700.jpeg

Asian women mostly don't shave and they grow armpit hair and biker girls too like Claire. So for authenticity, the women in the game should be hairy.
It would be great to have full body hair on them on legs arm and on belly button having them all natural girls but let's start with pussy and armpits first.

Yes, but Ada is not like most Asian women. She's an American woman of Chinese descent. She's also a woman of class and status. So she has much higher hygiene than your average Asian women. This mean she keeps herself clean and professionally presentable. Remember her line of work.

For Claire's case, she should have a little bush down there.

Last edited:

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
Yes, but Ada is not like most Asian women. She's an American woman of Chinese descent. She's also a woman of class and status. So she has much higher hygiene than your average Asian women. This mean she keeps herself clean and professionally presentable. Remember her line of work.

For Claire's case, she should have a little bush down there.

Yeah but RE2 happens in the 90s where being hairy was still trending. It's mid 00s that pubic hair started to decrease to force slutty look on most vaginas sadly.
Now recent movements of women fed up from what society imposes on them as beauty standard are fighting back to let themselves grow hair everywhere, as normal women were and are. One example is the Nico real life model in DMC5 that I mentioned in the DMC5 thread. All hail to natural women.

Last edited:

Sinyu

Potential Patron
Yeah but RE2 happens in the 90s where being hairy was still trending. It's mid 00s that pubic hair started to decrease to force slutty look on most vaginas sadly.
Now recent movements of women fed up from what society imposes on them as beauty standard are fighting back to let themselves grow hair everywhere, as normal women were and are. One example is the Nico real life model in DMC5 that I mentioned in the DMC5 thread. All hail to natural women.

Hm, that is true, the shaven beaver didn't take off until the new millennia. Though, women did started trimming when Playboy/A&E/Spice started to show the lower half of the women's body in the early 70s. It was a full bush to the landing strip by the early 90s.

Play unde mod

Potential Patron
我不明白為什麼Ada For Claire 18+ Ver 2.0取代了Clarie的默認裝備。這就是我們讓皮套漂浮的原因。不僅有一個皮套漂浮在她的屁股上,但有些部分漂浮在她的腳下。在ada身體消失的情況下,只看到了頭部

tigera

Avid Affiliate
Claire Default Hair with C, D, E Cup breast with bouncing.
Copy and paste the link into address bar, and use Mod Manager with it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4qid6wa93i74s1d/ClaireCDECupBounceMods.rar

View attachment 88223View attachment 88224View attachment 88225View attachment 88226
Would you mind telling me how you got to use the messy hair mod with the jiggle mod?
Did you use nude elza walker + bigger boob/jiggle file + hair mod as 3 separate mods in modmanger or did you try something different?

nudeseeker

Casual Client

iare

Casual Client
I iare , can you modify Aerosmith's Ada new body mods too? Her vagina looks way better than the ones on nexus. I like to see bush,trimmed and ampits on her too. Then we just need to wait for someone is able to implement it.
Will try now

Followed instructions from here, even did hex editing
Original mod works alright with fluffy mod manager
Modded mod just reverts to Ada being dressed!
This is the texture I made

Attachments

• pl2000_body_albm.texout.jpg
    pl2000_body_albm.texout.jpg
    732.5 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.