Resident Evil 2 Remake, Nude Claire Mod (1 Viewer)

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter

This is great news silentpanda. maliwei777 is making some great progress. Please keep us posted if you see anymore news on the development of his work on Claire for RE2 remake. Thanks! :smile:

ShodaiDerio

Casual Client
Sorry, anyone know how to download the link? Even after using translate it just keeps asking to scan a code and sign up for something. Worried it keeps asking me to download a file to install on my phone and don't want to get a virus.

Last edited:

styx101

Swell Supporter
Topless is good, but a temporary solution.
Naturtal lady should be fully clothed or...fully naked!:grin:
We'll wait Maliwei' s full nude mod, especially nude stockings mod (I hope it too).:smile:

styx101

Swell Supporter
2 VenturousGamer
I also love full nudity. But prefer full nude with stockings.
But I think that will be a full nude mod by Maliwei777 because nude mods with stockings is much less usual.
So luck will be on your side, I guess.:smile:

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
According to Maliwei777, this mod is just a test sample, hopefully a perfect version will come out at later time

Good to know. Hopefully he goes all the way by removing all accessories and giving anuses in the right places too. I'm stoked for more.

Last edited:

Juls

Casual Client
Maliwei777 - mod instructions from his web page.

The Claire DLC uniform mod

copies the Claire_Top_Nude.rar file to the Games\RE2R\Mods\ folder.
Load the mod with Modmanager.

Experimental mod 瑕疵 many ~

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ newnews01, thanks for the update!

@ styx101 and VenturousGamer, I agree with you both in your variations and tastes regarding nude mods, I don't really mind the accessories that some modders may choose to use if it happens to be something as simple as a sexy garter belt, stockings, a weapon to go with the model, a sexy tattoo, a piece of body armor (if it happens to be appropriate for a RPG or JRPG game character), or even sexy looking heels.

As long as the modder who creates the nude mod doesn't over accessorize or go crazy with too many accessories that make the model look like an overly glorified pimp, then I'm okay with accessories, especially if it is just a full nude mod in high heels like what was done for Jill Valentine in the RE HD Remaster. Heck, I would even settle for a fully nude mod of Claire wearing a sexy looking choker around her neck, if it wasn't a fully barefooted mod. :wink: :smile:

@ Slice, thanks for the updated news and what we currently have from Maliwei777 for the topless Claire mod is just a test for what's to follow, at least we can currently enjoy what we have with this mod, until more can be done down the road with a full nude version. :smile:

@ darkdexx86, that is a really nice 8k resolution screenshot you've taken there of Maliwei777's mod in action. Thanks for sharing!

@ silentpanda, thanks for providing the link to Maliwei777's mod for Claire, as well as sharing some nice screenshots of how it looks in the game.

@ nudeseeker, I think what you meant to say was, "Why saggy boobs?" (Shaggy is the name of Scooby Doo's best friend with a goatee and shaggy looking hair who usually wears a green shirt from the Scooby Doo mystery adventures). :tongue: :smile:
Anyways, the mod itself might not look all that perfect, but as it was mentioned, this is a test mod and so we can only appreciate what we currently have until something a little better comes along by Maliwei777. :wink:

@ Juls, thanks for the instructions on how to use the mod. This can prove to be useful for anyone who doesn't know how to apply the mod and use it in the game, especially for someone who might be using a game mod for the first time. Also, is that Lady Death in your profile pic I see there. That's cool if it is her.

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
@ styx101 and VenturousGamer, I agree with you both in your variations and tastes regarding nude mods, I don't really mind the accessories that some modders may choose to use if it happens to be something as simple as a sexy garter belt, stockings, a weapon to go with the model, a sexy tattoo, a piece of body armor (if it happens to be appropriate for a RPG or JRPG game character), or even sexy looking heels.

As long as the modder who creates the nude mod doesn't over accessorize or go crazy with too many accessories that make the model look like an overly glorified pimp, then I'm okay with accessories, especially if it is just a full nude mod in high heels like what was done for Jill Valentine in the RE HD Remaster. Heck, I would even settle for a fully nude mod of Claire wearing a sexy looking choker around her neck, if it wasn't a fully barefooted mod. :wink::smile:

That's fine.

Others could take what they like but as for me, I just prefer fully nude (e.g. no clothes, shoes, accessories, makeup/tattoos, hats, while barefoot) simple because it brings a more immersible experience to what's advertised. I also prefer the physique of characters being anatomically corrected mainly because it's often in game development when some people either don't finish the model, have body parts entirely divided from the main base model, or worse never creating a fully nude base model and wouldn't think anyone would notice. It's just sexier when it's naturally fitting.

The way I see it, the more vulnerable = more fun.

styx101

Swell Supporter
2 Tekmarivi
Thanks for the kind words. I also agree with your opinion 100 percent. I believe that a number of accessories make nudity even more spicy.
But not tattoos. I hate tattoos for women.
But this is just my opinion, of course.:smile:

2 VenturousGamer
I also agree with your opinion.
I consider anatomical correctness especially important.
This is actually critically important.
I apologize for my english just in case.:smile:

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
2 VenturousGamer
I also agree with your opinion.
I consider anatomical correctness especially important.
This is actually critically important.
I apologize for my english just in case.:smile:

Thanks and it's especially important to me since we're living in a time where not everything is reduced in resolution. Some games are becoming more realistic and it's better to go all out opposed to keeping it simple and less risky. I encourage anyone developing games to give their character models more depth and don't fret to show anything if it's required. It's annoying when some developers use models that either don't have enough "private parts" or merely fewer in low detail. They shouldn't look like plastic dolls or have their genitalia unrealistically detailed if they're not entirely missing.

Especially the buttocks area. If there's ass, there needs to be anus too. Small details count to me. Also, your English is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.