Resident Evil 2 Remake, Nude Claire Mod (1 Viewer)

silentpanda

Swell Supporter
Full nude Replace Elza Walker use with mod manager
Claire_777_Mod_2

20190217073813_1.jpg

20190217073803_1.jpg
20190217073817_1.jpg
20190217073819_1.jpg
20190217073820_1.jpg

Last edited:

styx101

Swell Supporter
2 I iare
Not Maliwei777, I think...
As I know Maliwei usually doesn't makes variations of own mods like more big/more small boobs, etc.
May be Matteo (like Jill Valrentine nude Mod with huge tits for RE HD Remastered, see the topic for this mod ) or other modders.

styx101

Swell Supporter
2 Slice
I hope so.
For example, Matteo redid Jill's tits (from Maliwei mod f for RE HD, including now many variations of sandals and stockings and full nude of course) for RE HD. True, in later versions he made too big boobs as for me.
Therefore, I use the earlier versions of the Matteo mod (02, 03).:smile:
I hope that Matteo will later be able to improve this mod for Claire.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
That's fine.

Others could take what they like but as for me, I just prefer fully nude (e.g. no clothes, shoes, accessories, makeup/tattoos, hats, while barefoot) simple because it brings a more immersible experience to what's advertised. I also prefer the physique of characters being anatomically corrected mainly because it's often in game development when some people either don't finish the model, have body parts entirely divided from the main base model, or worse never creating a fully nude base model and wouldn't think anyone would notice. It's just sexier when it's naturally fitting.

The way I see it, the more vulnerable = more fun.

Gotcha, Knee High Boots and High Heels = too distracting. Cold, Wet Rain on a fully figurative, female nude model of Claire as she dodges zombies and tyrants, more appealing. Can't go wrong there I guess.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Wow, I haven't even gotten around to trying out the first topless nude mod of Claire that Maliwei777 had released, and now I see this nice surprise that greets us with a second (slightly nude) with minor accessories (which I don't mind), model of Claire.

I know some of you have expressed wanting to see bigger breast size on the physique of Claire, and I too prefer bigger breast size, as long as it isn't over done too much with giant porportions that are larger than the rest of her body or her head for that matter.
In other words I wouldn't want to see Claire with larger than life sized breasts that would make her look like her back would give out due to the effects of gravity pulling her weight down from Behemoth sized mammaries.

When you think about it, women in general come in all shapes and sizes, as well as do their breasts, so it only makes sense that Claire's breasts fit her form and physique, and I think that this is what Maliwei777 was trying to keep in close touch with, because anything more or less just wouldn't fit together with her form and her body shape, but on the other hand as I aforementioned, if done the right way and in keeping in form to the correct size of the model's body, the modder could pull off a good look for shapely and well formed breasts that don't look awkward.

That is just my take and preference on what I prefer, but of course, you guys have your own tastes and opinions on what you like too, so that is understandable.

@ silentpanda, thank you once again for kindly sharing screenshots of the new versions of the nude Claire mod, and providing links. Much appreciated.

Thanks goes to the original modder Maliwei777 for making an outstanding nude mod for Claire.

Who's hoping that there might be a nude version of the other female game character featured in the free expansion of Ghost Survivors, Karen Walker (Racoon City Mayor's Daughter)? :wink: :smile:

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
Gotcha, Knee High Boots and High Heels = too distracting. Cold, Wet Rain on a fully figurative, female nude model of Claire as she dodges zombies and tyrants, more appealing. Can't go wrong there I guess.

I just prefer all bare and not halfway because then it's actually legit. Also, some characters are wearing high heels so it would be dumb.

Wow, I haven't even gotten around to trying out the first topless nude mod of Claire that Maliwei777 had released, and now I see this nice surprise that greets us with a second (slightly nude) with minor accessories (which I don't mind), model of Claire.

I know some of you have expressed wanting to see bigger breast size on the physique of Claire, and I too prefer bigger breast size, as long as it isn't over done too much with giant porportions that are larger than the rest of her body or her head for that matter.
In other words I wouldn't want to see Claire with larger than life sized breasts that would make her look like her back would give out due to the effects of gravity pulling her weight down from Behemoth sized mammaries.

When you think about it, women in general come in all shapes and sizes, as well as do their breasts, so it only makes sense that Claire's breasts fit her form and physique, and I think that this is what Maliwei777 was trying to keep in close touch with, because anything more or less just wouldn't fit together with her form and her body shape, but on the other hand as I aforementioned, if done the right way and in keeping in form to the correct size of the model's body, the modder could pull off a good look for shapely and well formed breasts that don't look awkward.

That is just my take and preference on what I prefer, but of course, you guys have your own tastes and opinions on what you like too, so that is understandable.

Thanks goes to the original modder Maliwei777 for making an outstanding nude mod for Claire.

Who's hoping that there might be a nude version of the other female game character featured in the free expansion of Ghost Survivors, Karen Walker (Racoon City Mayor's Daughter)? :wink::smile:

I appreciate what he's done and glad the mod has been released sooner than anticipated since there's many lacking for Resident Evil 7. I'm amazed and thankful he delivered. I'm also hoping for other mods for other characters too but not just female characters. It's rather fair to have both male and females given distinctive mods so everyone is satisfied. Can't go wrong with it now that Retro Leon has returned in style and there's plenty of people who wanted that for years.

But as I mentioned, even with variation for others, I'd like mine fully nude without any particular small distractions. :wink:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
I just prefer all bare and not halfway because then it's actually legit. Also, some characters are wearing high heels so it would be dumb.

I appreciate what he's done and glad the mod has been released sooner than anticipated since there's many lacking for Resident Evil 7. I'm amazed and thankful he delivered. I'm also hoping for other mods for other characters too but not just female characters. It's rather fair to have both male and females given distinctive mods so everyone is satisfied. Can't go wrong with it now that Retro Leon has returned in style and there's plenty of people who wanted that for years.

But as I mentioned, even with variation for others, I'd like mine fully nude without any particular small distractions. :wink:

Well, said and I couldn't agree with you more. Variation is good, and I really like to see what others create with their mods and not just the nude models to, but variations with the costumes and adding their own creative touches to it as well, and also like you said, appealing to both the male and female members of the community so that everyone is satisfied to what appeals to them the most to their own personal preferences. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.