Requesting a tutorial for RGB imports (1 Viewer)

mathaius

Potential Patron
I searched in the tutorial section but i didn't find anything...can someone please make a guide on how to make RGB adjustable imports with Flash?
Sorry if I put this thread in the wrong section.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
some words from unformatted sd-card helped me get the gist of it:
There is a tutorial included in the template I think...
But it is pretty easy anyways:
(click to show/hide)
make a layer of pure black (#000000)
select that fill and lines, right click, "convert to symbol" -> choose a name or just say ok
in the properties window go into the "<Instance Name>" textbox and write rgbFill for the first color choice of the player or rgbFill2 for the second one(you could use that one for the pink stripes I guess, but as said before, you gotta make them black and let the user choose the color, or give it a default char-code containing this color)
if you want shading (like that grey-ish the pants seem to have, or the glare) put it in another layer on top of the black-tint layer -> with alpha, to let the color below shine through
I guess that's about it, hope I didn't forget anything

~ not sure if there is per say a proper tutorial in the template

mathaius

Potential Patron
It worked!!! ;D ;D ;D many thanks!
I don't know if this is in some tutorial file (i searched SDTmod.fla but there's nothing), and I foolishly deleted all other files from the bundle.But I think this hint might help someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.