Request for Halo Reach: Spartan Kat - suit (minus the helmet) (1 Viewer)

WhyDoIDoThis

Potential Patron
Can someone make a mod for Kat from Halo Reach? I am looking for a mod of her armor, without her helmet, and then one with just her robot arm. I tried to find anime style images of her from the side, with very little luck. I included one that I found, but the rest are in-game screenshots.

I had to include images as links, as something kept going wrong when I tried to include them as pictures.

Side-shot of head without helmet

Side-shot of entire body #1

Side-shot of Entire body #2

Animated Style

I am mostly looking for her armor, and then a version of her with just the robot arm (no armor) as I think there are hair mods that can already work for her.

If better images are needed, I can do my best to get them. Thanks!

EDIT: Additional images in fourth post.

Last edited by a moderator:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
You have to say what you want, a "hair" mod or a complete costume.

Only the style of the fourth ref can be replicated easily for SDT, but none of the refs show all the parts of the body exactly from the side (i.e. 90°), so the modder will have to redraw most by himself (which seems very unlikely).

Also, explain how can someone give a blowjob with an helmet with its visor down?

WhyDoIDoThis

Potential Patron
You have to say what you want, a "hair" mod or a complete costume.

Only the style of the fourth ref can be replicated easily for SDT, but none of the refs show all the parts of the body exactly from the side (i.e. 90°), so the modder will have to redraw most by himself (which seems very unlikely).

Also, explain how can someone give a blowjob with an helmet with its visor down?

Sorry, I'm new here. I should have specified costume in the title. I guess I should have been more clear that it would have been a request for the suit minus the helmet, and then one with just the robot arm (nothing else). I didn't think about it, because as you say, someone can't really give a blowjob with an enclosed helmet on.

I tried to find reference images in a drawn style but couldn't find anything but the fourth image (which as you point out isn't a perfect 90 degree profile) which is why I resorted to in-game screenshots. Would my thread still be relegated as invalid if I got better screenshots from the game at a 90 degree angle? Like I said, I searched all the sites recommended in the request guides, plus general search engine results, and other art sites I thought of. I found very few references in a drawn style, and none from a perfect 90 degree angle.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
If you are serious about getting your mod mad (and I assume you are since you made the request), if additional images meet the reference shot guidance, then feel free to add them.
Please understand that I'm not saying this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

WhyDoIDoThis

Potential Patron
If you are serious about getting your mod mad (and I assume you are since you made the request), if additional images meet the reference shot guidance, then feel free to add them.
Please understand that I'm not saying this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

I was able to find a couple of images that may work. Can you tell me if these are good ones?

Upper Body

Full Body

She is on the far right side in both of these images. If these still don't work, I can try to get better in game screenshots from a better angle.

I didn't think you were trying to be mean at all. Thank you for your help!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The upper body one is a good one. The other one isn't very useful. I'm moving this thread back to the SDT requests section.

Brolirium

Potential Patron
A fullbody costume would be kinda problematic BUT if the outfit was seperated into clothing slots (robot arm in arms, armor for torso and legs) then I think it could work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.