Request for a threeway mod. (1 Viewer)

Super18

Casual Client
Hi!

I'm really looking for a way to have the Girl interact with HIM and a Helper.
For starters I want her to take both regular intercourse and a blowjob in doggystyle.
Any other positions are fine as well.

But I'd really like a solution for the anal/vaginal + blowjob event I want to integrate into my project.

My ultimate request would be 2 versions of the mod;
1) Where the HIM does anal/vaginal, and the Helper gets the blowjob
2) Where the Helper does anal/vaginal, and the HIM gets the blowjob
And perhaps there could be a variation on each, where the helper does some automated movement which would not just piston in and out in the cyclical manner (even though that alone would be great!), but also has movements that can be controlled with Dialogue Actions! (Like pulling out, putting hands on head or ass, increasing/decreasing pace)

My most desired feature would be some way to have the helper hold her down on his cock with a dialogue actions parameter/command to trigger the situation, possibly/hopefully affected by the usual HIM "restrictions" of entering actual deepthroat level, both with, and without the ability of the helper "loosening" her throat any further, which could then be controlled by a parameter. This would allow me to have the helper hold her down and would cause her to push out the "contents of her bowels" using already experimental WIP code I'm working on, as she chokes on the cock. (offcourse the limitations of the throat for the helper can be neglectable, and anything inbetween just the animations, and having the whole request filled is welcome!)

I figured if somehow it is possible to animate some "cycle of movements", then it may also be possible to choose a specific point within the cycle of the animation to cause the triggering of the specific condition of "deepest inside throat". Which then could provide the basis for such a parameter that can be exploited by Dialogue Actions in some way, opening a multitude of abilities, like triggered speech, progressing withing the dialogue AND pushing out "the contents of her bowels" (which I really consider the most desirable feature and ultimate result of such a mod).

Offcourse this is a very LARGE request to be filled, but it would ultimately mean the birth of a new wave of possibilities in Dialogue programming. And considering my poll on my project post (see: Super18 Dialogue Project), this is the most desired improvement for SDT.

So I'd really appreciate any input, help or even attempt to fill this request!
I'm aware limitations to fullfill this request probably exist, so if anyone has some clarifications on these limitations, I'd like to hear those as well!

Best of Wishes to all!

EDIT: The Helper could be completely "Blacked-out", or even just a floating penis would be fine or even ideal. It does not need to accuratly resemble any character at all...

Last edited:

Super18

Casual Client
Wow, thanks for pointing that out!
Seems someone actually did some significant and briliant work to realize this! :)

Didn't run into it before!

It lacks some of the desired features, but still will prove an invaluable asset for now!
It's really great! And my props to Xteam! Left them a like as well!

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.