request batgirl hair (1 Viewer)

oto

Potential Patron
hi, i have noticed not much as been done for batgirl( aka barbara gordan) it would be great if some one could make a hair mod for her in superdeepthroat

stuntcock

Content Creator
There are seven Batgirl static hairstyles in the Archive, and also one dynamic hairstyle.

If you want a version of Batgirl which is based on some specific source material (e.g. an alternate-universe comic series) or mods which depict her as a "civilian" rather than a "superhero" then that's fine. If you're looking for a Batgirl costume and accessories then that's fine. But you'll need to provide reference images so that we understand what you want and how the mod is supposed to look.

If you're happy with the material that's already available then that's fine, you can just leave the thread as-is. But please remember to Search the forum and check the archives next time :)

oto

Potential Patron
here are some reference images. if more our required please tell me

Attachments

• 13876_4.jpg
    13876_4.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 08000478.jpg
    08000478.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 87
  • a-respectful-nod-to-the-original-batgirl.jpg
    a-respectful-nod-to-the-original-batgirl.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 91
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 95

stuntcock

Content Creator
here are some reference images. if more our required please tell me
The issue isn't that we need more images; we need better images. Please take a look at the Reference Shot Guide.
  • most of your pictures show the front of the character's face. That's not useful to us. Please provide side views instead.
  • most of your pictures are very small. That's less than ideal. Please share high-resolution images whenever possible.
  • some of these images have been cropped, watermarked, or saved in JPEG format. That means a loss of detail or quality. Please provide lossless screen-captures from the movie if possible, and try to choose images which show the complete hairstyle.
  • some of the images include eyeglasses while others do not. Should they be included in the hair mod?
  • please don't attach reference images. Instead you can host them offsite, using a website such as imgur.
  • please describe your requirements. Are you asking for static or dynamic hair?

oto

Potential Patron
these are really the two best side vies was able to find, i think these are of the quality that you asked, also there is no need for glasses or costume, just a simple hair mod from these specific images
thanks in advance.
i will try uploading them on imgur, also dynamic hair would be just great,

Last edited by a moderator:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
these are really the two best side vies was able to find, i think these are of the quality that you asked,
"Best"?
Cannot you find something a bit darker? We can barely see the heads on these refs...:confused:
Please take a look at the Reference Shot Guide.
"Take a look" is just an expression: READ IT once an for all.

Also
please don't attach reference images. Instead you can host them offsite, using a website such as imgur.

Do this, find usable refs and someone may take your request in consideration.
If you don't give consideration at the forum rules and to what people kindly take time to explain you, you'll probably get nothing.

oto

Potential Patron
"Best"?
Cannot you find something a bit darker? We can barely see the heads on these refs...:confused:

"Take a look" is just an expression: READ IT once an for all.

Also

Do this, find usable refs and someone may take your request in consideration.
If you don't give consideration at the forum rules and to what people kindly take time to explain you, you'll probably get nothing.
i have read the shot guide, will do it again and will follow your instructions, but the problem is the movie doesnt actually give us any better angles or colors for barbaras hair

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
i have read the shot guide, will do it again and will follow your instructions, but the problem is the movie doesnt actually give us any better angles or colors for barbaras hair

The reference shot guide that SyntaxTerror linked for you has a section on possible sources of images. If you don't want to go back and read the reference shot guide, I've copied the applicable section for you.

"Usual places to find references:
  • Google images: lists almost all the images of the Web (but only 1.000 images per request are displayed, so do not rely only on it), with the option to see all the resolutions for the same image (get the highest one).
  • Imageboards are often the best place to look. Search with tags (usualy, the Japanese characters are tagged like that: <familyname_surname>, e.g. "akiyama_mio"). If nothing can be found with tags, search with Google and add the name of the imageboard (e.g. "mio akiyama gelbooru").
  • DeviantArt can also be a place to look, with some fanart.
  • If they exist, dedicated wikis may have some good material sometimes.
  • Own screenshots: play an animated movie or a cartoon on your computer, pause the movie and press "Print Screen", then paste it and save in an image editor (MSPaint will work fine)."

oto

Potential Patron
The reference shot guide that SyntaxTerror linked for you has a section on possible sources of images. If you don't want to go back and read the reference shot guide, I've copied the applicable section for you.

"Usual places to find references:
  • Google images: lists almost all the images of the Web (but only 1.000 images per request are displayed, so do not rely only on it), with the option to see all the resolutions for the same image (get the highest one).
  • Imageboards are often the best place to look. Search with tags (usualy, the Japanese characters are tagged like that: <familyname_surname>, e.g. "akiyama_mio"). If nothing can be found with tags, search with Google and add the name of the imageboard (e.g. "mio akiyama gelbooru").
  • DeviantArt can also be a place to look, with some fanart.
  • If they exist, dedicated wikis may have some good material sometimes.
  • Own screenshots: play an animated movie or a cartoon on your computer, pause the movie and press "Print Screen", then paste it and save in an image editor (MSPaint will work fine)."
thank you for that, but please understand that i have searched all possible locations for a side view picture, i am still searching but if any creator wants me to improve image quality by any means i will do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.