Request: another Sailor Uniform (please turn my layered PSD into a usable mod) (1 Viewer)

sfactor

Potential Patron
Hi all. I have created a PSD file of a sailor uniform top that is a bit different from the only other one I am aware of.
The PSD has separate layers of the front/back/sleeve/tits/tits shaders. I did my best with it so I hope it is useable. If any of you could turn it into a mod I would be very happy.

EDIT: uploaded SVG versions (one has designs and one is plain).

Attachments

SAILORFUKU.svg
37.6 KB · Views: 176

SAILORFUKU-NOMARK.svg
33.6 KB · Views: 148

Last edited:

sclover13

Content Creator
I made your sailor top into a tops mod. Good art, although PSD isn't the best format. You'll notice some gradient issues as well as bitmap artifacts. If ever you decided to vectorize it (in either inkscape or illustrator) DM me the file and I'll update the swf.

I haven't uploaded this to RM yet, so if you want to please be my guest otherwise I can do it. Cheers!

SWF: Sailor Uniform - sfactor
Sailor Uniform - sfactor [update 1.1]

1613563299435.png
1613563320237.png

Last edited:

sclover13

Content Creator
You are incredible sclover!!! I will try vectorizing it as practice! Thank you!!
Ya! Tracing in vector is the best way to start.

I also noticed a major breaking issue that as a bitmap format would be difficult for me to fix. When she breathes the chest and back art become disconnected. Ideally I'd like to place the entire top half of the collar on the back layer so it doesn't move.

If you end up getting it in vector this will be very easy to fix.

sclover13

Content Creator
S sfactor
Actually I broke apart the bitmap you have and just made a png version of the collar top and added to the back portion. For the tie, I lazily made a vector drawing in the back to extend it.

This version should be much more visually appealing when she is breathing heavily:

sfactor

Potential Patron
Nice!! I noticed one other bug, which is also in the updated version you made, which is that the left (rear) arm appears gray (also in the updated version there is a small gray triangle in front of the tie). But don't bother working on it anymore now, I'll vectorize the graphics and send them to you ;)

For now here is a screenshot (using a background I made):
screenshot.png

sclover13

Content Creator
Nice!! I noticed one other bug, which is also in the updated version you made, which is that the left (rear) arm appears gray (also in the updated version there is a small gray triangle in front of the tie). But don't bother working on it anymore now, I'll vectorize the graphics and send them to you ;)

For now here is a screenshot (using a background I made):
Hahaha, sorry and thanks for letting me know! I was rushing and forgot to mod the left arm. I can update the file in a minute.

sfactor

Potential Patron
Hahaha, sorry and thanks for letting me know! I was rushing and forgot to mod the left arm. I can update the file in a minute.
Hey sclover13 sclover13 , I have finally managed to make an SVG vector version of the uniform (actually I have two -- one with two small designs added and one that is like my original version).

I noticed that you had combined the lapel from the front part with the back and rotated the front part forward by 5 degrees, so I did both of those things as well before making the vector art. If anything is not working properly I can edit it again in Adobe Illustrator.

In the SVG files, each "section" is an object group (back, front, tit, tit). I can separate them into separate files if that is easier, Let me know if it works out!! Priority is the one with the small designs!! Thank you so much in advance!!!

sclover13

Content Creator
Hey sclover13 sclover13 , I have finally managed to make an SVG vector version of the uniform (actually I have two -- one with two small designs added and one that is like my original version).

I noticed that you had combined the lapel from the front part with the back and rotated the front part forward by 5 degrees, so I did both of those things as well before making the vector art. If anything is not working properly I can edit it again in Adobe Illustrator.

In the SVG files, each "section" is an object group (back, front, tit, tit). I can separate them into separate files if that is easier, Let me know if it works out!! Priority is the one with the small designs!! Thank you so much in advance!!!
Great! Thank you. I'll take a look at it when I get a free second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.