[PC] Rena's Demise (1 Viewer)

M

Merlnic

You, sir, just made the world a better place! :3

Also, i advise getting Media Player Classic as TheCrimsonRick advised up there /\ works wonders ^^

P.S. I dunno if updates are out of the order but i do agree with people saying that adding a fainting or dying result after muchos shocking would improve the game.
P.S. 2 I LOVE the music, i dont think it came from the higurashi series tho (did it? o.0) and Takano's voice sounded perfectly in place! Great job!!!

Mariposa

Potential Patron
Thanks for the replies! I've been unavailable during the past few weeks, so sorry about that.Yeah, I've been thinking of doing a figure four leg lock game. It's challenging, though. If the animation is poor, then it's not very arousing.Unfortunately, I'm not really into bare feet! I get turned on much more by the boots and thigh high stockings. Of course, if I'm not into it, I'll lack the motivation to draw it. As for reuploads, sorry but I'd prefer to spend my time on something else for the time being.
Then do a figure four leg lock game with ankle- or calf-high boots and thigh highs. Foot fetishists like myself are hard to find because of the taboo about dirty feet. Aside from feet, I have a thing about shoes and socks. I love wearing a steel plated knee-high platform hooked to a car battery. The sensation running through me is incredible.

- - - Updated - - -

Mhmm i still have this game. And the Links are dead long already, i have uploaded it on Mediafire if someone is interessted.

Thats the Link:
Rena-d.rar

Enjoy :D

Do you mind reuploading it as a .zip? My computer is too new for .rar files.

Demrion

Potential Patron
Do you mind reuploading it as a .zip? My computer is too new for .rar files.

No problem :)
Here you go, have fun.

Zip rena_d

Fun fact: Since my .rar Upload, there were 1212 downloads until today. quiet amazing if you ask me. I mean, sure its about 2 and a half years now but still surprising :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.