[PC] Rena's Demise (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Hey guys. I've made a Flash game featuring Ryuguu Rena from Higurashi ni Naku Koro Ni.

rena.jpg

As you can tell, it's revolved around electrocution. Here's the premise:

With her machete, Ryuguu Rena has long been fighting crime in her village. At last, the villains cannot tolerant her presence anymore. They're hired a professional torturer to teach Rena the true meaning of pain. The villains have no need for information from her. They merely want to hear our heroine's agonized screams.

Even the mighty Rena is no match for the hired torturer. She loses consciousness during the battle. After waking up, she finds herself in a dimly lit room. To her horror, both her hands and feet and strapped against a chair. There are wires connecting the straps to devices littered across the floor. Being an experienced heroine, she recognizes this is an electric chair. Determined not to beg for mercy, she braces herself for the approaching torment.

Here's how the game works:

The story opens with Rena waking up and finding herself tied to an electric chair. Once the opening ends, you'll find four buttons on the floor around Rena's feet. These are devices that will send electrical currents coursing through Rena's body, from the top of her head, all the way down to the very tips of her toes. The more buttons pressed at one time, the stronger the current, and the louder the screams. Of course, teasing our heroine will some smaller jolts is amusing, too.

1 button pressed: Rena has experience against torture. This low electric current will do little more than force a few moans out of her lips. Of course, at the back of her mind, she understands this is only the beginning.

2 buttons pressed: Rena refuses to show weakness. She'll grit her teeth to hold back her screams. Still, those moans are getting louder, so you know she's breaking down.

3 buttons pressed: For the first time, our heroine lets loose cries of agony. The high current causes her clothes to rip, further adding to the humiliation.

4 buttons pressed: Most people's internal organs would be fried at this level. By now, even Rena's insides are in danger of being fried to a crisp. She is no longer capable of retaining her pride. Only one thing occupies her mind--pain.

After switching off all the buttons, you can enjoy watching Rena suffer as she struggles to catch her breath. For this reason, you might want to take it one step at a time. Depending on how many buttons were pressed before you switch them all off, Rena will forfeit a different reaction.

Have fun. Try not to kill her too soon.

As you can guess, this took a very long time to make, so please do drop in your feedback. I'll appreciate that a lot.

Here's the game:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Thanks.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
So simple, but really nicely done. Some quick thoughts:

- I like how you handled the sound effects. Clear and effective, but not too loud.

- Nice, clean render of the character. I'd actually never heard of this character before so you've done an excellent job of elaborating in your post about why I should care about this ryona. Context is important.

- Progressive damage to the clothing was a good touch.

I don't play a lot of flash games, but thought this was really well done. I hope you find the time to develop it further, include other characters (taking any requests?) or make another game entirely. This shows a lot of promise.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Well, not really my kind of game, but you wanted to hear feedback, so...
If you press two buttons it feels she's rather moaning than screaming in pain. The bonds around her ankles doesn't move a bit while her legs shake vigorously, that looks odd; maybe her ankles should be fixed, or the bonds expand a little.
Is she even killable? I've let the game go on for a few minutes with all four buttons pressed and nothing happened.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Thanks for the feedback people.

TheCrimsonRisk:
Yeah, I agree context is really important. It's much more arousing to see a character you know in peril.

Someone92:
When you press two buttons, I've made her moan louder than the one button version. Because I've got a limited set of voices, I've saved the screams for the stronger currents, so you can really tell the difference.
Yeah, maybe I'll expand those bonds a bit.
No, she's not killable. I should have mentioned that. The fun will end if she died, so I left it out, and, well, I kind of got fatigued by the end of the project. If I get requests, maybe I'll add it in.

TheCrimsonRisk, yeah, I probably will develop it further. This is a work in progress, so I'm accepting requests for new features. For a start, I think I'll put those buttons on a table or something. Having them on the ground is pretty random. I just made it up as I went along.

I'm new to Flash, so the code behind this is RUBBISH, but the set up is there now, so it's pretty easy for me to add new characters.

Thanks people. I hope to receive more feedback so we can improve on this together.

gfan84

Potential Patron
I did enjoy this game very much. I also hope you can add more voices, it would great to hear her captor mocking her, or teasing her more when there's more electricity applied.

RoadBuster

Ryonani Teamster
It's a great start. I do agree though that she should eventually be able to be killed. Lol, it's called Rena's demise, right?

nine

Ryonani Teamster
Well maybe not killed but something like some faint, eventually roll eyes and pee. But well done.

J

Japaneseruby

I'm having issues playing the game... Do I need a program to play Shockwave Flash Objects in particular? I tried Adobe Flash Player, but it does not want to work with me. D: I hope someone can help me with this, because I would really like to try this game.

outscout2003

Potential Patron
oh! Would you please make a flash game that involves the figure four leglock? Like applying the figure four in various ways to helpless girls? That would be awesome. I know that you love the figure four as well. :)

Psycho333

Potential Patron
I would say killing would add some finality to it though (Of course you could add a Hanyuu icon as your reset since that is sorta what Hanyuu does so in theory Rena could die in many "arcs" )

Also could you please have Rena be barefoot or an option for it (Sorry I just have a thing for female feet also it's entirly up to you)

MaxNight

Potential Patron
could you upload it somwhere else like mediafire etc because megaupload somehow stoped wotking for me. thank you.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Thanks for the replies! I've been unavailable during the past few weeks, so sorry about that.

Yeah, I've been thinking of doing a figure four leg lock game. It's challenging, though. If the animation is poor, then it's not very arousing.

Unfortunately, I'm not really into bare feet! I get turned on much more by the boots and thigh high stockings. Of course, if I'm not into it, I'll lack the motivation to draw it. As for reuploads, sorry but I'd prefer to spend my time on something else for the time being.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
It's too bad...I've been keeping this up for a long time but I never got around to downloading it...oh well.

M

Merlnic

Hello, new person here, been watching the forum for a while and many great games/content.

Unfortunately some of it is downloadable via megaupload only (like this game) and since this site has been closed off by the U.S. government.... well i canna play the game :/ (and im a BIG HUGE fan of higurashi, so the chance of seeing rena like that... i simply cannot pass)
If I ask with a big please could you (or if you allow, someone else that has it) re-upload the game? ^^

Demrion

Potential Patron
Mhmm i still have this game. And the Links are dead long already, i have uploaded it on Mediafire if someone is interessted.

Thats the Link:
Rena-d.rar

Enjoy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.