REMINDER: Marvel's Avengers coming 9/4/2020 (1 Viewer)

Rag40

Swell Supporter
I found a new Ryona video featuring the lovely Kate Bishop in her Hawking bird outfit. This video featured the one new ryona element that was introduced in Kate's DLC which is the electrocution attack from the Super Adaptoid boss battle. Also from what I can tell the player used some kind of cheat engine to keep Kate in the animation.

Well, I definitely like this outfit for Kate. Just wish they would add some new bosses to the game. Every hero that gets added as DLC should come with a super villain as well.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
Well, I definitely like this outfit for Kate. Just wish they would add some new bosses to the game. Every hero that gets added as DLC should come with a super villain as well.
Every new hero that gets added to the game are suppose to come with a new villain.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
Found a new ryona video featuring Black Widow in her hot and sexy classic stealth suit. It's nothing new. It's just the sexy Black Widow getting her cute ass kicked. Also the thumbnail is great!.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
Here's a screenshot of the video. Favorite part of the entire video. Black Widow is so thicc...

Attachments

• 20210302_223234.jpg
    20210302_223234.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 162

mister85

Swell Supporter
Found a new ryona video featuring Black Widow in her hot and sexy classic stealth suit. It's nothing new. It's just the sexy Black Widow getting her cute ass kicked. Also the thumbnail is great!.

good stuff. super high quality too - freaking love it. thanks for the update.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
good stuff. super high quality too - freaking love it. thanks for the update.
No problem, just trying to add more to the thread when I can, also the upcoming Hawkeye update that is coming on March 18th is adding Customizable HARM rooms which will make things much easier when trying to make ryona for this game.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
I have also found out that the campaign replay is also coming on March 18th, so hopefully that means we can do the Taskmaster boss fight with Black Widow and have the ability to use her other skins.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
So I found out something interesting about the game. And it has to do with Black Widow. As it turns out Black Widow actually had longer hair in the game and it was shortened for the final release. If you watch the e3 2019 demo and compare it to the actual A-day mission in the game. Black Widow has slightly shorter hair in the final game. While I love Black Widow's design in the game due to how sexy she is. I do wish that Crystal Dynamics kept the longer hair on her. But it's possible that they shorten it due to problems with the physics...

e3 2019:
Black-Widow-Marvels-Avengers.png

2020 Final Release:
Marvels-Avengers_41-640x360.jpg

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
Just found a new ryona video from the game featuring Kate Bishop. It's not a long video, but it's better than nothing since compared to Black Widow and even Ms. Marvel, Kate doesn't have many ryona vids featuring her. So I wanted to share this find with you all.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
Then my friend from Discord made a video on Kate Bishop using the custom Harm room and used 3 skins for the videos, he was also the one that made that big video where he added the slow-mo.

mister85

Swell Supporter
Then my friend from Discord made a video on Kate Bishop using the custom Harm room and used 3 skins for the videos, he was also the one that made that big video where he added the slow-mo.

just noticed that the kate bishop one features my favorite "signature style epic outfit" - PERFECT

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
New Black Widow ryona video, The channel that posted the last couple of videos have moved to a new channel and this is the first video of their new channel. Also it's possible that their old channel is going to be deleted, so just in case they don't re-upload their old videos in their new channel, I downloaded the older videos, so they won't go lost.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
Unfortunately, I was correct in downloading those Black Widow videos, cause now the channel is gone and the videos are gone as well. But what's weird is that the new channel is also gone, and now that new Black Widow is gone as well, since I thought it wouldn't happened since the new channel and video was made just yesterday.... So we now have a lost Black Widow ryona video. At least I have the first 3, so if any of you want the first 3 videos, then let me know.

mister85

Swell Supporter
J JP Otaku 42 - that's unfortunate. I did download one of those videos I think...whichever happened to be my favorite. I don't know what it is with youtube against these videos. They're not harming anyone.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
J JP Otaku 42
god seeing her get beat down in that skin tight ass of hers is just incredible. Such great stuff as always - just wish there was more that taskmaster would do such as grabbing her, choking her, belly punching her, etc.
There an enemy unit in game called Adaptdroids, they are one of the stronger unit outside of Exo or walkers. Their chokeslam is very nasty, a couple chokeslam is enough to knock out BW.
BWchokeslam.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.