Remember Me - Nilin Invisible Suit (1 Viewer)

Snarkiii

Potential Patron
I do not think it would work. "Nudepatches" do not have a lot of fans, alas. I think it is difficult to make money in this "theme". Thanks for high quality works, Vergil. Thanks guys for your answers.

K3kk31 G3nk41

Potential Patron
Alright, first things first, I didn't mean you should make her jacket invisible - not at all, I know that would be bonkers. What I meant was, if you really want to edit her upper body, leave the jacket in its vanilla form (no peekholes) and only concentrate on the brownish-reddish-whateverish shirt underneath it, and just the shirt (e.g. transparency, shorter, torn).
About her bum, yes to more shading between the cheeks and also yes to shape-accenting shading (which I figure is way, wa-hay more complex) - I mean remotely like this:
dat ass.png

xellos49698

Content Creator
Ok, that I can understand,) I'm not sure if I can blend that much shading into the model though and make it look natural. All I can do is try.

Let's see what Vergil has to say first. If they're drawing the textures, that is going to save me a ton of headaches.

Vergil

Content Creator
Sounds good xellos, let's talk about it! I've learned a lot about saving dds. Do you have Skype? If yes, PM me your id pls.

Last edited by a moderator:

xellos49698

Content Creator
No skype.... sorry. If you can just tell me what the best format for Textures I'll take care of it. I'm assuming that once I change them to DDS I'll need to go into TexMod.log and change the BMP to DDS so they'll show up in game.

I would think BC3/DXT5 would be the best since it's more advance. I'll PM you my e-mail address if you want to talk off GVZ..

xellos49698

Content Creator
I just sent it off to Vergil today,

2014-04-19_00097.jpg 2014-04-19_00146.jpg 2014-04-19_00318.jpg 2014-04-19_00319.jpg 2014-04-19_00366.jpg 2014-04-19_00378.jpg

but I also incorperated Invisible Nude Nilin into the mod for chapter 1 and Vergil e-mail me asking me to take it out. I email him back to make sure that what he wants, because if I do take it out, then Nilin going to be clothed for Chapter 1. Plus, I'll have to replay the game again, or he will, to make sure the new version with out Invisible Nude Nilin works in the other chapters.

That will probably delay it for another week.

Pantherr

Potential Patron
Can someone pls tell me how/where to d/l this? I click where is says download on the video but nothing happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.