Remember Me - Nilin Invisible Suit (1 Viewer)

Vergil

Content Creator
Download link in the description of this video

Last edited by a moderator:

Britneyspeared

Potential Patron
Well, as expected, you mastered it.

Almost perfect, I still can't get how you manage to do stuff like that :o

If I may say, I find your "skimpy" mods (not full nude but with some part flashing, like your masterpiece version of Harley Quinn) even better as you manage to take profit of the 3D model that you can't edit to create something even more realistic. If you're looking for ideas regarding the version for the "regular" outfit in Remember Me... !

Keep up the amazing work !

Last edited by a moderator:

Hanabikimchi

Potential Patron
it looks great but honestly it looks somehow strange, there are the seams/borders I don't rly like could you maybe add a version with the naked body wearing kind of a top which would go with the borders?

Malygris

Casual Client
beautiful work the lower body is perfect. Is it possible to have only the nakedness of the lower body?

butterstick

Potential Patron
are you still working on another mod for this? This is so good and its such a shame i can only use it in the first chapter.

Vergil

Content Creator
Thank you guys!

Butterstick, I've already made a mod for the next outfit but it needs some tweaking on it to make it work in the chapter where she is wet. Since nudemodding is not paying out really well and I also had to make the readme, packing, uploading etc. I'm not going to finish that nudemod.
Sorry guys.

Screen of the mod:

iOcJhbuoJK2nb.jpg

huesca

Potential Patron
Thank you guys!

Butterstick, I've already made a mod for the next outfit but it needs some tweaking on it to make it work in the chapter where she is wet. Since nudemodding is not paying out really well and I also had to make the readme, packing, uploading etc. I'm not going to finish that nudemod.
Sorry guys.

Screen of the mod:

iOcJhbuoJK2nb.jpg

What a shame man, couse your work s awesome allways.

Malygris

Casual Client
going to have contributed to this mod exists. It is absolutely necessary to finish it. I buy the game and I expect to play this mod! 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.