Nice Zako eating lead! Download link for video added! (1 Viewer)

Spartacus

Streamer
Head.jpg

15.Spy girl headshot (fix sorry it's my fault)

This my first post here, so hello to all.

This is a video that I would very much like to download, but it is embedded, and the download links under the video do not work, I have previously used the "Media" via "page Info" method to "save video ", however downloading this video doesn't seem to work using my previous techniques.

Is anyone able to download this video? if so I would be grateful if you repost this video or perhaps upload the video to a downloadable filesharing site(eg Mega,, Mediafire) so that I and others on this forum can download it.

Many Thanks if you can!

Edit: Download link available in my post below.

Last edited:

osw

Club Regular
Sometimes Chrome and other smartphone browsers can download videos to phone storage, and then you can copy the videos to other folders.

Spartacus

Streamer
Thanks for all your suggestions guys, in the end I installed a Firefox add on called "Downloadhelper" and it worked!

For anyone who wants to download the zako video, I have uploaded it to Mediafire and the link should be good for at least 14 days:
Black Widow Spy Girl Shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.