Have you tried it? What did you think?

• +1 -- I want to see more species, (leave comment what)

Votes: 228 60.3%
  • +1 -- Mmm, sweet horse cock. Yeahhhh

Votes: 191 50.5%
  • 0 -- I think the design is weird, because x,y,z (leave comment what)

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • -1 -- wtf (fuck you, leave comment what)

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • +1 -- Doggy Style?? Nice :D

Votes: 75 19.8%

• Total voters

FurryTr@sh

Potential Patron
This is awesome! I only wish I knew how to work the loader so I could get different poses and stuff, besides just oral :(
I'd be super excited to see a feline penis added, that'd be awesome. After that, maybe some unusual things, like insect cocks or alien dick X3

youractualmom

Potential Patron
I really like this mod, but I think I found a bug. When using the canine penis with lipstick smearing, this happens:

To me it seems that the black lipstick smear has the same shape as the horse penis from the horse penis mod.
Is there a way to fix this? I would think it would be easy to fix (like replacing the image that's used for lipstick smearing), but I don't know anything about making mods/swf files.

Inquisitor_Both

Potential Patron
Greetings!

I am a new modder. Long time lurker & fapper. Mostly too scatterbrained and social offline to have forum presence. But you know, things change! And sometimes you have to make change happen yourself.
That is why I had to do something about the original horse-cock created by @Johnora and later edited by @greennezumi. The lack of realistic-ish furry cock in this futa-enabled SDT universe struck enough ire in me to spark my creative interest. So here we go!

Welcome to my loader import thread!
This is where you will find my first mod, Real Horse Cock. (Update is Live! Happy Holidays <3)
and now introducing, Real Canine Cock! with RGBA Shift-able Shaft ~

many many many credits to @stuntcock, couldn't have done all of this whatsoever without his expertise. It actually took me a bit of time besides the parts he helped me with, all code mostly, but that was because of real life as well as having to refamiliarize myself with flash from almost scratch! However, it has been a great victory! Behold... my efforts so far ~
Preview Images:
HZwtbfz.jpg

You can grab it here, full instructions and details inside ze link below :
~~~~~((((}>>.Real Horse Cock.<<{))))~~~~~
O3tuqrV.jpg

You can grab it here, full instructions and details inside ze link below :
~~~~~((((}>>.Real Canine Cock.<<{))))~~~~~
Let me know if you have any comments, critiques, or questions!
plaes aquiry teh hors cawk laddie
(you can find info on a version of the first girl pictured above in a post below)

Seeing a sizing issue. Mod is slightly smaller than vanilla penis resulting in seeing it as an underlayer when using mod through mod loader. Would directly dropping it in ini folder solve this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.