RE5 - Jill Battlesuit Transparent mod. (1 Viewer)

Mutter

Potential Patron
Hi people!

I just want to share this incredible mod.
Also I want to say thanks to Gandalf and Simplesim for this amazing piece of art.

Info
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mod name: Jill battlesuit Transparent
Creators: Gandalf and Simplesim
File size: 107Mb.
Host: MediaFire
link: http://www.mediafire.com/?0skc1ynrs0eniva
Pic: imagem.JPG
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Install Instructions
Unzip the files, copy all extracted folder to your install path, usually
c:/program files/resident evil 5/native pc
Do not forget back up your original files

Disclaimer
This mod is not intented for underage people, if you feel offended in
some way by nudity, please do not use it.

Final notes
Please do not publish this mod in other site without permission of the authors.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bloodjig

Nice mod, but I'm curious. Why isn't there a full nude mod for Jill like there is Sheva? I know Tribal doesn't wear much in comparison, but is that really a problem?

And I'm not directing that solely at you, I mean why doesn't it exist in general?

xellos49698

Content Creator
Clothing mesh is part of the model. Meaning in english you have to draw over the original model clothing and work around any features that wouldn't look normal on a human body. That's why Jill looks like she just discovered a way out of the matrix.)

hollyvelocity

Potential Patron
Can't download. 404 error. Anyone got this? No big deal if not, but thanx
-lol nevermind. I already have it from old forum

hollyvelocity

Potential Patron
I think we just gotta be patient if no one else re-up's it (+sheva clubin tyris flare bikini mod which I really want), 'coz he sent me a PM saying he was away on holiday and going to re-up' when he got back. That was a couple of weeks ago but. (Fingers crossed). I have it I think or something very very similar. I'll give it another week for his return then upload mine ok

G

Gandalf

WHAT?Gandalf patient???hehehe..
I made the skin for this mod and i can't find it either.;)
So it dosen't matter how many we have, it's Simplsims and my mod and i give you permission to upload it.
In fact this was my last skin version and it was never used.

Attachments

• B5-pl0800_04body_BM.jpg
    B5-pl0800_04body_BM.jpg
    622.9 KB · Views: 390

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.