Ramona Flowers, do we have a dialogue? (1 Viewer)

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
A recent post for Romona Flowers was made in requests and I remembered, I never saw one for her or the others from the movie. Would anyone be up to the task???

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
Ramona Flowers
tumblr_lqmgo6XgiV1qcybqbo1_500.gif

Think that will help??

EpicDT-Hunter

Potential Patron
Yeah dude. I saw the movie yesterday it was good. She is kinda hot too. When i have time and mood I´ll maybe write a little dialogue for her. Do you know if someone actually made her character?

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
Archive...
Archive...
Archive...

puddinpops.gif

EDIT:

Can anyone take a crack at them? I'm talking rough too, like she better have a 1-up ready! LOL

Considering that Scott or G-man could be the guy, that's easy. But that gives each girl 2 different scripts to go on. But the gamer puns have to be in it too, that's part of why we love the movie. And Envy a payback for breaking Scott's heart, but let Kim have her revenge too

kim__s_striker_call__teaser__by_xxshirushixx-d2zpdxk.gif

I want to be in Lesbians with your work LOL

EpicDT-Hunter

Potential Patron
The Archive is huge. I don´t search for a man in Amarica, when you can tell me his exact position. Whats so difficult about just posting a link to spare me hours of searching.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
EpicDT-Hunter said:
The Archive is huge. I don´t search for a man in Amarica, when you can tell me his exact position. Whats so difficult about just posting a link to spare me hours of searching.

Because someone went to all the trouble to have almost all content conveniently located in one place. This should also prevent people from asking to link it to them when they can find it easily in the archive, which is very organized for vanilla mods and hairs. If you asked if someone could reupload the archive to somewhere in which it can be easily maintained, someone might be more inclined to make an attempt to help.

Alas, not many hosts will allow this kind of content, and if they did, even less would make it easy to maintain all parts of the archive. Especially when some hosts limit free users' upload/download limit.

EpicDT-Hunter

Potential Patron
Thank you Sir. I´m a bit new that´s why i didn´t know what the Archive is. I thought it ment all Stuff wich is at sdtmods.com. At least you can stay friendly.

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
Everyone has to start somewhere, and I had to go through it all the same as those before me. So in having to do so myself, I learned a lot and found a lot of new things. In which, is why I suggest doing it for yourself, not to be a ass. But 007, I can do without most of those girls, I'm happy with those choices. But this is the Dialogue part, so it would be better to ask in the "imports" section...

astounded

Avid Affiliate
I've added a video arcade background for Ramona Flowers.
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3582.msg48045#msg48045

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
I like that Astounded, will go good with the rest of it, I'll definitely use it. Just... dome dialogue would help too.

astounded

Avid Affiliate
PaulMaul3rd said:
I like that Astounded, will go good with the rest of it, I'll definitely use it. Just... dome dialogue would help too.

The bar for dialogues has been raised past my simple coding skills but I do hope someone takes it up. She is hot and has personality.

tumblr_n0qj7ykHSp1snveiyo1_500.gif

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
IN-FUCKING-DEED my good sir! Who ever would do it, and well, would have a hit on their hands. But, I guess who needs a good script for Ramona... that would be never be needed, right? LOL

sorry-noone-gives-a-fuck.gif

IFaceFuckBukowski

Potential Patron
I totally dig the request too.
I recently approached Dialogues and I'm coding my first. Once I get the dynamics I'll totally get on Ramona Flowers very soon.
Promise \|m|

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.