Ramona Flowers, do we have a dialogue? (1 Viewer)

intruder007

Vivacious Visitor
This just became my most waited dialogue of them all. Love Ramona with a passion (although, to be honest, I love Kim even more).

PaulMaul3rd

Potential Patron
Well there ya have it people, even more requests for this... and more it seems. So who is up to the challenge???

T

thediscospider

Im a big fan of Ramona Flowers and decided to give a go at making a dialogue. the scenario is that Ramona is giving a Scott a surprise blowjob as a gift for fighting her exes. This dialogue is still a work in progress so there are many errors and im still trying to familiarize myself with making the dialogues the best they can be by adding responses and other customizations. tell me what you think ;)
View attachment Ramona X Scott.txt
ramona X Scott.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
thediscospider said:
Im a big fan of Ramona Flowers and decided to give a go at making a dialogue. the scenario is that Ramona is giving a Scott a surprise blowjob as a gift for fighting her exes. This dialogue is still a work in progress so there are many errors and im still trying to familiarize myself with making the dialogues the best they can be by adding responses and other customizations. tell me what you think ;)

I know nothing about the character or series itself, but judging by the thread's apparent support and the fact that you are the first to actually have a dialogue made, regardless of it being a work in progress, you are bound to be supported by all those who have waited for a dialogue involving this character.

And though I do not plan to use or download the dialogue myself (which may change if I ever develop some connection to the character or the series), I feel obligated to give you kudos for even attempting and succeeding at dishing out a dialogue that could have been done ages ago. Effort is always worth a mention. Good for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.