Question for Ryona lovers. To do or not to do. (1 Viewer)

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Holy crap I am posting!
No, I just lurk normally. I haven't updated my youtube site in a long time. Long long time.
But I was thinking about creating a Dailymotion account and posting some ryona there and showing off here.
But I am uncertain anyone will truly like it, besides me perhaps.

A month or two ago by now, a Game Vixen Zone user Davehammer has updated his nude patch for SSFVI:AE on pc.
Now, ALL the girls are nude. I always wanted this, and now I can have it.
So I got to thinking... why not start recording videos of supers and fights/ryona against the girls?
I created three compilation videos so far, and am ready to post them.

Then I see a thread about outfits where most people don't like all nude ryona. So I am apprehensive.
I ask the community... should I bother making these videos? I mean, I could easily do swimsuits...
but it seems no one does nude ryona.
I now know why. :O

So post me back and let me know if I should even bother. Perhaps it is something I shouldn't bother with? O_o
Thanks!

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Hello and welcome! Glad you have decided to post :)

You might get a better response if you used swimsuits. I know that personally, the nudity is not something I would go for.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Yes that is the thing. I normally could care not for the nudity or not, but it seemed to be never done before and it is... interesting at least.
Its all good tho, and maybe I can set something up one day. :)
I still have these videos up but since the response is negative I will probably not post. Its all good tho, as I still might make the dailymotion account anyway.
Thanks for the response! Pretty quick too!
- M.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
In a discussing thread about which clothes the girl should wear many pointed out that if you remove the clothing of a game vixen she often becomes just a generic, attractive woman, not a certain character. On the other hand there was a complain thread a few days ago that every video is basically the same so why not breaking up with bad habits.

If you enjoy making videos why not uploading them (other than having a very slow connection)?! But keep in mind that on many popular regular websites unusual/weird fetishes are not often greeted with open arms.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
That is why I will probably upload on dailymotion, who seems to have no problems with most things.
Yes, a lot of the videos are the same nowerdays, which is why I wanted to try something new. Thank you for responding.

I can post them just for something for people to see. :) Should be fun. Thanks!

zer

Potential Patron
I love nudity, but for some reason, apparently violence's much more acceptable than the state in which we come to the world, so if you want to post it on youtube, better be in bikini or something.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Yea, I can not put the nude videos on youtube. But perhaps I create other videos or something. We'll see. :)
I still don't have a capture card so I can't tape from the television easily yet. We'll see what happens tho.

navelgirl

Potential Patron
I would argue attire should depend on the style and context the fight actually takes place in. Complete nudity feels insanely out of place in a public modern street as opposed to say, a fantasy-historical context with amazons facing off against nubians.

Aside from that certain outfits can really help emphasize certain areas of the body and can make them stand out as more appealing targets, whereas nudity does none of that. In a way nudity can be quite distracting if you're looking to focus on anything in particular, unless you specifically want to focus on the theme of vulnerable nudity in the face of peril itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.