Pubic Hair for HIM/FUTA (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 269012

Potential Patron
I've seen the RGB adjustable pubic hair for her. Was wondering if anyone can make the same thing for the HIM/FUTA model.
Thanks in advance, honestly surprised it isn't a mod already.

Last edited:
I found it somewhere (probably here), years ago when I first discovered this game but now I can't find it. It didn't work very well but it was a basic mod for me.

Can't find it now though. I'm as surprised as you are.

sclover13

Content Creator
I can't imagine that being a very difficult mod to make.

Let me know if it doesn't exist, or nothing turns up after a thorough search, and I'll pop something out real quick.

Deleted member 269012

Potential Patron
I can't imagine that being a very difficult mod to make.

Let me know if it doesn't exist, or nothing turns up after a thorough search, and I'll pop something out real quick.
I've searched every mod in each category of the game on this site just to check if something was wrongly categorized but I have not found anything similar to what I'm suggesting.

sclover13

Content Creator
I've searched every mod in each category of the game on this site just to check if something was wrongly categorized but I have not found anything similar to what I'm suggesting.
Ok, give me a few minutes. I'll get something basic out and update later.

sclover13

Content Creator
1661590039657.png

Just realized there was not him hair slider. I'll have to make one which will add a little time.
I'll probably finish it tonight instead.
Thought I could bang it out in 10, haha. Ah well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.