PSP games with Ryona ? (1 Viewer)

olala

Potential Patron
Which one series you want to play as femme fatale:P?As. For bit clarify 3&4 already have zako female:)As 5,bros series,I dunt tested the game yet:),as far I seein the openin clip,there's female gank inside,however the bros series seem to be fun enough,becoused has much improved act qungfou,like tag team finisher:)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
If I can remember right, only Kenka Bancho game that let's you play as female character is the 1st game of PS2. Laters games in the series have more attractive zako though.

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
i thought most of them do but i forget, but most of them have special death animations when you die to different enemies :)
the later ones for sure!

olala

Potential Patron
Um sorry whadaya means about animation scene?please tell me:)And yae speakin about another spike dev,I forgot to mentioned this cool title too!Gachie tourya!This game was hot!imagine it dood,the whole games have bunch of school gurls zako!Also sexiest bad teacher inside:3and the good point is,everytimes you doin finishin move at end of batle!ummmm they entire bodysuit are errrrrrr just tryin that and you will see what I mention about:P

potato

Potential Patron
just adding to the list, there's soul calibur broken destiny (soul calibur IV chars + dampierre), some games from the musou series (warriors orochi 2, samurai warriors 3Z, dynasty warriors strikeforce), some monster hunter games... but the 3rd birthday with japanese voice is the best =P

edit: this is a good site for downloading:
http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_Portable_ISOs/List-All-Titles/44

Last edited by a moderator:

other-s

Potential Patron
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that one Star Wars game. Lethal Alliance. Okay, you only had one or maybe two common death scenes, but there were a few good ones. For instance, the storm troopers can stun you and knock you down and take you away as a prisoner. Or if you're playing on Normal mode, when you're fighting the Rancor, it will grab you after you hurt it a couple times and if your health goes all the way down, it eats you with a pretty nice vore scene. And if voices are you thing, then the main character, Rianna Saren, has some decent voices when she dies. Especially when she gets eaten by the Rancor.

Alex Speckman

Potential Patron
theres also: (click for videos!)
tekken
metal slug anthology (2d sidescrolling with 2 female playable characters and some enemies can grab)
darkstalkers (2d fighting game like street fighter)
tenchu shadow assasin sorry i couldn't find a video with the better ryona (2 female characters, and enemies who can grab including a bear which will maul you and a vampire)

they're the only ones i have with ryona but i haven't bought psp games in along time! ;-3
I know its been a while, but does tekken for psp have barefoot customization option for the babes like in the console version?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.