PSP games with Ryona ? (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I don't have a PSP , but an uprising Emulator called PPSSPP is doing a decent and great job at emulating PSP games not only on windows but on Android and IOS also , the compatibility list is massively increasing in short periods of times and the advantage of using this emulator over the original PSP is that videos can be recorded from it thanks to recording programs like Fraps and it also upscale the games to higher HD resolutions just like the case in PCSX2

So for the ones who are familiar with PSP and the games that feature Ryona , What is the games that has ryona in it (of course Multiplatform games don't count) ? I think the animation and graphics of PSP games sound like late PSone-early PS2 type so it won't look that bad

nine

Ryonani Teamster
I recommend you the final fantasy Dissidia. I don t know for duodecim but in the first game you can record your fight and watch it again. You can zoom, take pictures etc very similar to the camera mode of DOA5.
But the cast have only 36 female characters (with 2 who can transform so that make it 5).

Mardion

Potential Patron
Bleach : Heat The Soul 7 was a PSP game that I loved when I was playing with one. It has a HUGE cast with several female characters, and each of them has several moves and supers plus several different grabs, and there are even a couple of tag moves! Add the two enemies who are gigantic in size and you have a very innovative ryona experience right there :-) The only problem is that it's in Japanese, but the menus were quite easy to understand.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
I don't have a PSP , but an uprising Emulator called PPSSPP is doing a decent and great job at emulating PSP games not only on windows but on Android and IOS also , the compatibility list is massively increasing in short periods of times and the advantage of using this emulator over the original PSP is that videos can be recorded from it thanks to recording programs like Fraps and it also upscale the games to higher HD resolutions just like the case in PCSX2

So for the ones who are familiar with PSP and the games that feature Ryona , What is the games that has ryona in it (of course Multiplatform games don't count) ? I think the animation and graphics of PSP games sound like late PSone-early PS2 type so it won't look that bad

I haven't tried any most of the games yet but you can look into final fantasy dissia(and some other FF game I forgot), queen's blade games, maybe that ikkitousen game also. Although most of the games I listed you need to know Japanese lol. There's also that parasite eve game. Depends on your ryona likings.

I remember seeing PPSSPP in the early days but they really improved a lot. I've been using JPCSP and it's a pain in the ass to work with while PPSSPP is really user-friendly. PPSSPP also requires a lot less CPU usage.

If you all want to see a comparison, I quickly recorded the beginning of Queen's blade.

JPCSP:

PPSSPP: 2x texture rescale

Last edited by a moderator:

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for answering :)

I recommend you the final fantasy Dissidia. I don t know for duodecim but in the first game you can record your fight and watch it again. You can zoom, take pictures etc very similar to the camera mode of DOA5.
But the cast have only 36 female characters (with 2 who can transform so that make it 5).

I will play Dissidia 102 the second game for one reason , I can't resist Yuna especially in her Gunner Costume So I hope that those features in the first game are carried into the second game , I think you meant a number way lower than 36 :D

Bleach : Heat The Soul 7 was a PSP game that I loved when I was playing with one. It has a HUGE cast with several female characters, and each of them has several moves and supers plus several different grabs, and there are even a couple of tag moves! Add the two enemies who are gigantic in size and you have a very innovative ryona experience right there :-) The only problem is that it's in Japanese, but the menus were quite easy to understand.

Japanese isn't a problem , I get through a lot of Japanese only games using trial and error method :)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I've gotten a PSP for "Def Jam Fight For NY The Takeover"; apparently a few females of the cast have been changed to be partly submission fighters, e.g. the Asian chick is supposed to have a headscissor with the opponent's face in her crotch. However I'm unable to figure out the controls so I can't say for sure how much potential it has.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I haven't tried any most of the games yet but you can look into final fantasy dissia(and some other FF game I forgot), queen's blade games, maybe that ikkitousen game also. Although most of the games I listed you need to know Japanese lol. There's also that parasite eve game. Depends on your ryona likings.

I remember seeing PPSSPP in the early days but they really improved a lot. I've been using JPCSP and it's a pain in the ass to work with while PPSSPP is really user-friendly. PPSSPP also requires a lot less CPU usage.

If you all want to see a comparison, I quickly recorded the beginning of Queen's blade.

I am impressed at how quickly they progress in making PPSSPP compatible with a lot games and more impressed that this emulator will run fairly good on low-mid range PCs and runs great on Mobile phones , usually an emulator requires a 5x or 6x or much more the power of the original console in order to fill the gap between PC open architecture and Console specific closed architecture to the degree that the greatest high end PC nowadays will still have trouble launching some PS2 titles at 100% due to non other than emulating problems , but in the case of PPSSPP while it don't run most games at 100% but Compared to other emulators for different consoles it demands much less power to emulate the original console

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I've gotten a PSP for "Def Jam Fight For NY The Takeover"; apparently a few females of the cast have been changed to be partly submission fighters, e.g. the Asian chick is supposed to have a headscissor with the opponent's face in her crotch. However I'm unable to figure out the controls so I can't say for sure how much potential it has.

Thanks :) , I played the original FFNY on PS2 and it had some potential and I remember there was a nice bearhug in it , I don't know if this game for PSP looks like FFNY for the PS2 with extra features and characters or a completely new game

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks :) , I played the original FFNY on PS2 and it had some potential and I remember there was a nice bearhug in it , I don't know if this game for PSP looks like FFNY for the PS2 with extra features and characters or a completely new game
So far I've only played VS against CPUs and it looks a lot like the PS2 version.

nine

Ryonani Teamster

I will play Dissidia 102 the second game for one reason , I can't resist Yuna especially in her Gunner Costume So I hope that those features in the first game are carried into the second game , I think you meant a number way lower than 36 :D

Japanese isn't a problem , I get through a lot of Japanese only games using trial and error method :)

Yup, i meant 3 my bad. I ve saw some ryona video and pics of duodecim, so i think it s still here, but please confirm it when you ll play it. If it s still here, i ll buy it. :)

There is also Soulcalibur Broken destinies on PSP which look great for ryona purpose.

Mardion

Potential Patron
There is also Soulcalibur Broken destinies on PSP which look great for ryona purpose.

It was pretty cool, actually. This was the game where Dampierre and his spanking grabs premiered, after all. I also recall playing Quick Match mode and searching around for a suitable opponent to fight. One of the enemies was called Succubus (I think) ; she had Ivy's moves and a pretty revealing outfit, and shortly after the match started, she'd always pause for a second to break all her clothes off and continue the fight in her underwear! And hey, the Story Mode was pretty funny too.

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
theres also: (click for videos!)
tekken
metal slug anthology (2d sidescrolling with 2 female playable characters and some enemies can grab)
darkstalkers (2d fighting game like street fighter)
tenchu shadow assasin sorry i couldn't find a video with the better ryona (2 female characters, and enemies who can grab including a bear which will maul you and a vampire)

they're the only ones i have with ryona but i haven't bought psp games in along time! ;-3

Mardion

Potential Patron
metal slug anthology[/URL] (2d sidescrolling with 2 female playable characters and some enemies can grab)

I never knew there was ryona to be found in Metal Slug of all games O_O Since Anthology is a games compilation, which of the games included in it have the ryona that you mentioned?

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
in Metal Slug 6 there are these creatures that nab you and drain then all life out of you. Not sure what else is in the series as it has been some time since I played them. I think some of the other games have stuff too but I really can't remember

olala

Potential Patron
Dunt miss this cool title!Kenka banhou 1+3+4+5+bros!And this one have quite nice ryona tooDangan ronpa 1+2nd:)doodOfftopic-i want to kick ayame badly!

olala

Potential Patron
- - - wrong typo sorry:P - - -Uh yes you can,there's nothin impossible at vgames world dood:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.