Problem with doggy style positions. (1 Viewer)

Tube33950

Potential Patron
Hi all,

i did not find anything about this so I am posting here regarding a problem occuring when I select a doggy position. Whatever the doggy position choosed, the same thing happens.

The girl : she is perma-coughing and drooling.
The guy : his pleasure gets up constantly without contact.

It is as if the guy and the girl were always in BJ action.

I advise that the problem occured after I upload my loader version to switch on the 5.37 (with the morecloses V3 mod and animtool 12).

Is the version bugged or did i miss something to do ?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
hmm, if i had to guess, i would say outdated positions.

make sure the doggy style positions either have:
positiontype=3
for anal, or

positiontype=2
for vaginal

old positions that do not have this position type are assumed to be oral for reasons

to verify if this is the cause, try one of the doggystyle positions that come with animtoolsV12, i should have updated them

Tube33950

Potential Patron
Thanks for your answer but that do not resolve the problem.

The last pack I dowloaded is the pack 2-537. In this pack there is Animtools 12 but in the setting, the positions are from the V11 (even if I suppose that should work because at least, they are updated as you said). So it does not seem to come from a code text.

Maybe there is another thing I should make clear : when I launch the loader, Animtools V12 does not appear in the main menu of mods like the others do. It was not the case with animtools V10 witch was straight visible. So I have to import manually animtools12 in-game to be able to access to the loader menu and then select positions. May be a way to explore...

I will read the tutorial another time when I'll have time but for me, it seemed that the files were on their proper places.

Tube33950

Potential Patron
Ok Faceless, you made me realise that the mod used to start with the game. So by loading manually animtool12 after launching the game a confliit occured or something like this.

Finally it works well :)

My bad.
/Useless thread/

sby

Content Creator
Coder
just added an inclusion guard to next animtools to prevent this kind of thing xD

with animtoolsV10 i accidentally left the inloaderediting enabled as a default setting.

Akragard

Potential Patron
I am very interested in this mod, but I cannot figure out where the doggystyle positions are when I load the animtools into the game?

Should I start animtools on its own or should I open it through the Loader?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.