Prisonkage (1 Viewer)

Trigon

Casual Client
There is now a demo for a game in development called Prisonkage. It is heavily influenced by Demonophobia, which means quite a bit of blood and gore (although not as gory as Demonophobia so far). The protagonist in this game in not loli, however (in fact, she's a girl in a swimsuit with a huge rack). There are also some hentai elements in this game (i.e. some enemies rape her instead of brutally kill her). Here is a link to the blog which has the demo:

Vosmug

The game is surprisingly difficult. At times it seems to require a lot of patience, and at other times you need quick reflexes. The animations and controls are quite smooth for a first version demo.

I usually don't like heavy guro games, but this one has quite a bit of potential. I'll be watching Vosmug's blog periodically to see how this one develops.

Edit: Here are some screenshots from the blog:

prison_scr13.jpg prison_scr102.jpg prison_scr111.jpg vosmug_xok_scr71.jpg vosmug_zox_b3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I guess I didn't really play that far into Demonophobia but the gore level seems to be pretty much the same from what I remember. So far, the deaths I've run into on this one are: head bursting, torso bursting, impaled on spikes, and heart ripping.

Add some screenshots when you can.

E

Elle

I've gotten pretty far, now, or so it seems. It's saved my spot...2 or 3 times at least. I'm having trouble getting past an obstacle, though. It's so fast that I can't seem to get past it. Perhaps it's the end of the game so far. Lemme post it here.

I've gotten to the point where there's a giant axe which swings down and hits you. Perhaps it's my sleep deprived brain having trouble, but I can't figure out how to pass it. Crawling isn't an option, or so it seems. I tried creeping up to it by pressing z, ducking repeatedly as I came up to it, and going forward and back to try and set it off. Nothing seems to work. Perhaps an attack will set it off early? Mmm...gotta try again later.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured out what to do and finished the demo. Good stuff. =3

R

rnbloodwolf

What did you do? I'm having problems with that area myself, the game is very fun though if not a bit unforgiving with their checkpoints LOL

Mardion

Potential Patron
^At the start of that checkpoint, there is a harmless small creature walking on the floor. Press F near it and you can take it with you (with a twist). You now have to carry it all the way to the axe, which is not easy, considering it flies out anytime you are dealt damage and you have to re-carry it, plus you are also unable to duck while carrying it.

All in all, a very interesting game ryona-wise, I wish it was less frustrating, these ceiling plants were extremely annoying. But I can't say I didn't enjoy the experience.

Trigon

Casual Client
... the game is very fun though if not a bit unforgiving with their checkpoints LOL

There is currently a poll on Vosmug's blog asking if people want the checkpoints to be handles differently. He seems to take feedback into consideration, so we may see a difference in the checkpoints in the next version of the demo, depending on how the poll goes. Voting would be worthwhile if you want to see the checkpoints changed (or if you want them to stay the same).

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Since I am not a fan of gore, that means I have EVEN more reason to avoid being attacked by the enemies! lol :P

I can actually still enjoy vore and gore games if they have some rape content (without too much vore/gore in that content) and if the gameplay is good :)

Will give the demo a try :)

Silverid

Potential Patron
Since I am not a fan of gore, that means I have EVEN more reason to avoid being attacked by the enemies! lol :P

I can actually still enjoy vore and gore games if they have some rape content (without too much vore/gore in that content) and if the gameplay is good :)

Will give the demo a try :)
Actually, the creator said he wants to avoid guro or heavy things. Well, it has some things since it's based of Demonophobia, but it isn't so extreme.

Beatitudes

Potential Patron
As a huge fan of Demonophobia, I am very glad to see more games of this style coming out. I haven't had too much time to mess around with this one yet, but so far I'm very impressed with the amount of effort put into it; the animations are (for the most part) stellar. While I do prefer the beautiful pixel art of Demonophobia, I am definitely looking forward to seeing how this progresses. And yeah, the checkpoints are pretty evil. And that's okay with me.

Trigon

Casual Client
Vosmug updated his blog today. Bad news for hentai fans (like me): it looks like he is changing Prisonkage to be guro only. It should still be a pretty good gore game, but all of the hentai content will be removed. He might make a full hentai game in the future.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Vosmug updated his blog today. Bad news for hentai fans (like me): it looks like he is changing Prisonkage to be guro only. It should still be a pretty good gore game, but all of the hentai content will be removed. He might make a full hentai game in the future.

Ah that's too bad I prefer hentai content over gore/guro

life-saver

Ryonani Teamster
bah, i'm pretty satisfied, anyway, the hentai content in this game could be easly skipped, you had really to want it to let yourself get "trapped".

anyway, i much prefer the WTF moments when you die by surprise because, its a new zone, and you didn't notice the trap.

R

rnbloodwolf

I tend to agree with Life-saver being the H content did seem out of place for the game...granted it was good, but having those jumping situations where you didn't realize something was there is freaky. I do like this game but problem since he announced he was going underground this will also mean that he may not look at the criticism about certain LVLs and what not and the game could end up being redonkculously difficult... But I do hope he finish's this game off and then works on the rumored H-game seeing just he was capable of is proof that he would make an Absolutely Awesome H-game.

smokingsword

Potential Patron

> It should still be a pretty good gore game, but all of the hentai content will be removed.

> all of the hentai content will be removed.

Damn, I never even got to play the demo while the game still had hentai.

Does anyone here still have it?

T

TheFetishBeast

I still do. you want me to send it to you somehow? Through would be possible I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.