[PC] Ovulating Maiden (In Development) [VN] (1 Viewer)

pizzacat

Vivacious Visitor
9nac3p.png

Hi everyone,
I'm making a visual novel with femdom/harem/pregnancy themes, where you're (being forced to) impregnate monster girls as the only male in the world to save their clans, while also attempting to befriend other monster girl breeds as you meet them. (This game is also a new rebuild of my eariler project "Conception Maiden")

Game Overview:
About 2 of every monster girl breed was saved from an unprecedented war that obliterated the humans, monster girls, and goddesses. Placed into unbreakable egg-like sleeping pods, the monster girls slumber. Some time later, due to an unknown stimuli, 8 previously unbreakable egg-like pods crack open, one of which containing you. While receiving a blowjob from an elf, you awaken to find that you're the only human male alive.

Screenshots:
u3bw23.png

kndb5y.png

You can also get the latest updates on the development blog here:
http://pizzacatmx.blogspot.com/

Also, please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. ^^

pizzacat

Vivacious Visitor
Nice art. Will the VN be free?
Thanks, and yes the VN is free(i have an earlier release to thanks my patrons on patreon, but all those eventually get released publicly for free).
The first demo is on my blog now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.