Prisonkage (1 Viewer)

djaxis

Potential Patron
anybody willing to offer some hints?

i'm stuck at two parts, kinda lol. first off are those toothy plant things that hang from the cieling and chomp down on the chick... no matter what i do... they don't seem to act the same way twice. what's the surefire way to avoid them?

also, how do i get past the tentacle rape plant on the ground (the green one that's in the room after the second rape blob)?

thanks

Mardion

Potential Patron
^I just ducked as soon as I reached the exact bottom of the ceiling plants, and they'd usually immediately chomp towards me and miss. If they didn't, I'd walk half a step ahead and duck again, and if they didn't again then I'd just leave. The key is in finding the exact spot on which their attack is "activated".

As for that plant on the ground, you'll find the way to get past it later, once you find a certain item.

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
Hi everyone. I just checked the site but I didn not see a download link ... is the demo still available for download ?

jackson2000

Potential Patron
Hi everyone. I just checked the site but I didn not see a download link ... is the demo still available for download ?
I think this works:
Prisonkage Demo_mod.exe

Vosmug must've removed the demo & description in his blog due to a complete removal of H-Scenes in the later release. This game is now guro only & he tends to keep it that way. At least I'm glad someone uploaded the demo earlier elsewhere.

B

blackcrab

It maybe a dumb question.
How can I get pass the twin spiked traps , the ones that has a second key on it.
or how can I get the second key without getting impale by a spike.

Last edited by a moderator:

blowme23

Potential Patron
sucks that he is removing all hentai content but oh well it's his game and i'd rather see it finished with no hentai then have him just leave the project.

Anyhow i'm stuck very early. Anyone know how to get past the first spike trap? i've tried walking and that doesn't work.

B

blackcrab

For passing the spiked trap is run on and acitivate them , and run back before the spiked trap itself impale you , and you will have the chance to run pass it.
For twin spiked trap...(people say "cat like reflex" , but I not understand)
If you find the way to beat the twin spiked trap , tell me please.
It will be great if you can upload how to pass the twin spiked trap on youtube.

F

fullmetal

Where do I have to click in Vosmung's blog to download the link? This may sound quite stupid, but I really can't find the link anywhere :p

Trigon

Casual Client
Vosmug removed the demo from the blog when he decided to remove the hentai content. There's still no indication of when a new demo will be released. jackson2000 posted a copy of the old version of the demo (w/ hentai content) in this thread.

H

Hedgehodge

is it a bump if I posted here?

Yeah, I just finished Demo 0.2.

I rather like this game. Her tits are probably a bit TOO big though and they move a lot- this wouldn't be a problem at all if the rest of her animation didn't look a bit awkward and stiff.

I think there were a couple bugs but nothing that broke the experience too much.

F

fullmetal

Ummm... In the new version, what does exposing yourself do (when you press F)? I can't really find it any meaning if the h/content have been removed (even though it's an entertaining extra feature).

Trigon

Casual Client
^ You still use the expose yourself option to get the tit-hugger creature, which is used to get past a certain part of the game. (While the raping creatures were removed from the game, there is still a little nudity here and there.)

H

Hedgehodge

that little guy was cute.

Too bad that in order to use him as a shield like you're supposed to you have to go through screens full of really annoying enemies

Like this crushing tentacle monster who cannot be killed with the swords and can only be killed with the demon fire IF AND ONLY IF HE ISN'T GRABBING YOU WHEN THE FIRE HITS HIM.

That's the most annoying part. Apart from that this game was alright

shiruken

Ryonani Teamster
Anybody know how to get past the pit traps in level 2?

edit: you can just use Z to walk past em. Demo ends shortly after that.

Niea7

Potential Patron
Hi I've reached a point at the second stage where there is a skeleton hanging on the wall which grabs your heart the moment you get through. how do I get past that? I know I'm a noob but can someone help?

W

wataru

Hi I've reached a point at the second stage where there is a skeleton hanging on the wall which grabs your heart the moment you get through. how do I get past that? I know I'm a noob but can someone help?

You can pass the skeleton walking through it, like you did over the traps. I got stupidly stucked there too XD

Can anyone post a link to the old Prisonkage version that still contains hentai? The jackson2000's link is dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.