Post your SDT screenshots (1 Viewer)

stealth.ie

Content Creator
Its MSPaint to make greenscreens of him, her, his dick, the couch and the posters, then Shotcut to put it all together
So essentially you edit him and his dick in separate, then the girl. You make a custom position for her and line it all up approximate to him in the editor? I dig it. Any chance you would share some kind of editing pack or content for this? I've fucked around with Vegas Pro and AE for the past 7 years and I'd like to through my hand at some of this (pun intended). If you're interested, I could probably help you get your hands on Vegas 14 too. I'd imagine it has more functionality than shotcut.

Doorlan

Content Creator
So essentially you edit him and his dick in separate, then the girl. You make a custom position for her and line it all up approximate to him in the editor? I dig it. Any chance you would share some kind of editing pack or content for this? I've fucked around with Vegas Pro and AE for the past 7 years and I'd like to through my hand at some of this (pun intended). If you're interested, I could probably help you get your hands on Vegas 14 too. I'd imagine it has more functionality than shotcut.
Thanks for the offer, but ulitimately the goal of this and all the media experiments I post here are to figure out how to get these features into the SDT Loader. The SDT discord community is hard at work trying to make a port with a ton of functions and I think they would have a better idea of how to translate these features into their system.

cacturnne

Potential Patron
Mastered that doggy position on animtools guys

I'll try to upload it to the resources section

"After workout cardio"

Mods:
Billy's thongs modified
Mynxie body modified
Thicker Ass n Legs
Left glut part of Thicker Thighs modified
Muscular Him modified
Longer Lashes
Eyelid line

May I've forget something.

That's actually a frankeinstein but worked.
Adobe-Flash-Player-11-2023-11-10-13-33-14-Trim.gif

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Just posted about this, but figured I'd share this here as well. Basically, I created what I think is a pretty close approximation to Alyx Vance from Half-Life.
1700734409819.png
All this made possible thanks to Billy-Bob-Da-Hilly Billy-Bob-Da-Hilly 's excellent mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.