Poll about your preference watching erotic death-fantasy depictions (1 Viewer)

How do you prefer to enjoy erotic death-fantasy depictions?

• Very short or rather no story at all. Just the pics, maybe in 4 - 6 pictures-sequences.

• Embedded in a short story of approx. 20 - 30 images. Some of the images don´t depict death-fantasy.

• Embedded in a little novella, like 50 - 60 pics. More of the images don´t depict death-fantasy.

• No limits. Could be many chapters and 200+ pics. Many pics are not death-fantasy but for the story.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
Lately I was thinking about changing my way to tell a story. The longer a story gets the more pictures I have to use for the telling itself and the amount of erotic death-fantasy depictions gets less. When I look around many other artists don´t make an effort to tell a story. So maybe there is no need of being epic. So I decided to spread a poll throughout various platforms I use. It would be very nice if you take a little time to think over your personal preference on this subject and then to vote. Thank you very much in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.