Taken Down Bluestone Videos (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Caedus

Potential Patron
Just to warn You all that Bluestone himself emailed me and made Mediafire block My videos. One day I Was expecting This to happen.
Hope You all could Get Them.
Here IS The following message and videos he took down (from what I saw. He can shut down everything I did On The internet With his products):
Screenshot_20240313-150923.png

Screenshot_20240313-150936.png

Like I said, This IS a dirty business. It IS BEST to buy The videos so You won't violate and invalidate his work. If NGC do The same I'm okay. Im tired, anyways...

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thread locked. If someone has a valid reason for the thread to be re-opened, send me a private message stating said reason.

Copyright owners are within their rights to submit take down notices to sites hosting their work.

Applicable portion of site rules is below. Link to site rules is in my siggie.

Piracy

Using our storage system to host pirated content is strictly forbidden and an immediately bannable offense. The staff will not be moderating links to downloads hosted externally from the site. These are not our responsibility.

Take down / removal requests

We will only remove content by request from this forum if it meets the following criteria:
- It contains personally identifiable information and was posted without the consent of those it pertains to.
- It is pirated, copyrighted, or intellectual property hosted on our file system.
Our staff will NOT remove links for DMCA purposes. File a DMCA request against the party hosting the physical data you wish to be removed. We will only remove links that are dead.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.