Pissing herself.. (1 Viewer)

Super18

Casual Client
HI,

I was just wondering if anyone knew if it's possible to have the girl piss herself.
I'd really wanna see this feature...
I'd like to have a few parameters included for Dialogue Actions that would allow me to change when and for how long she would do that.

I've seen the ejaculation mod for futa's, but I want to know if this can be achieved someway that it could also be
used as a squirt. (A wide spray like in a shower).
If anyone got ideas on this, or just even pointers for the coding, that would be awesome!

yiggityyo

Potential Patron
This is a great idea, i would definitely enjoy seeing this. if anybody made a female masturbation mod with squirting it wouldnt be too hard to get a pee "version" i would hope, just minus masturbation animation and change squirt color to yellow.

Super18

Casual Client
This is a great idea, i would definitely enjoy seeing this. if anybody made a female masturbation mod with squirting it wouldnt be too hard to get a pee "version" i would hope, just minus masturbation animation and change squirt color to yellow.
Masturbation with squirting? Link please?? I'll even attempt to make it myself if you got the link...

yiggityyo

Potential Patron
no i dont have a masturbation and squirting mod, i wish i did haha. i was just saying that if anybody makes a mod like that in the future perhaps it wouldnt be too much more work to get a pee version. or to make it into a pee mod. i have been looking around and it seems there have been some masturbation mods made in the past but they no longer work and i have not seen anything pee related yet,

Super18

Casual Client
no i dont have a masturbation and squirting mod, i wish i did haha. i was just saying that if anybody makes a mod like that in the future perhaps it wouldnt be too much more work to get a pee version. or to make it into a pee mod. i have been looking around and it seems there have been some masturbation mods made in the past but they no longer work and i have not seen anything pee related yet,

Just stick around, all of that will show up with now and a year. Only hoped you would know something usefull for me to copy the code from,
with that code I would probably have that mod in a day.. :P

I'll get around to it, if noone else does it... Need it for my project. Super18 Dialogue Project

yiggityyo

Potential Patron
hey Super18 ,ive been considering making some sketches for some of the ideas around here, im not sure if they would help you at all but i would enjoy helping with your dialogue project in any way i can. also i mentioned the idea of animtools replacing the guy with a dildo for some solo scenes which also would go hand in hand with a squirting mod, i will probably throw some sketches into that discussion, heres a link to it

masturbating with dildo animtools

Super18

Casual Client
hey Super18 ,ive been considering making some sketches for some of the ideas around here, im not sure if they would help you at all but i would enjoy helping with your dialogue project in any way i can. also i mentioned the idea of animtools replacing the guy with a dildo for some solo scenes which also would go hand in hand with a squirting mod, i will probably throw some sketches into that discussion.

I think if you could make these sketches, so that me and others know what poses you're referring too.
IF you do, I may just got the tools to make the squirting happen, because I've already got it on my list of mods I'm gonna (try to) make..
Already have a lot of information on it too on how to get it working, so yeah..
And anything you could offer me on this matter in any way WOULD be higly appreciated Yes, even if ti's just ideas or suggestions!

And offcourse you could help me out... You can always post stuff on my project page, or preffeably if possble on a more specific post linked to my project thread. (See list of threads lined-up in one of the top posts, It's up2date.)
That is.... if you don't mind others seeing your skterches. (You could also send a link to me private)

If you're willing to help me out on the project you can allways ask/offer me stuff as well.
At the moment I basicly need a lot of info gathering on a lot of already available resources, or gathering reference images form the web, AND perhaps, I could even require some sketches that are made ready for tracing, to cover some neccesay artwork that needs to be designed!
Which is not a priority now by the way... but I could think about it if you're certain you will do it....
I am allways looking for artists willing to help out in any way they can, so yeah, any help is very much appreciated!

See my project page: Super18 Dialogue Project
And you can allways start a private conversation with me if you are willing to help me out :)
(Got a post on resource gathering for major animes. Most of the things you can just find a lot abouut on the site here, by doing some digging,
so that's allways an optiong if you got some extra time on your hands and want to start helping out immediatly. Just make sure to drop your findings clearly organized in some manner in the relevant post. I will re-organize them into a list for every visitor to use to his liking as well..)
Link is here: Looking for Resources for large project! Help me on collecting anime characters and clothes please! (Can also be found on my main thread, so you might wanna hit that "watch thread" button at the top right of my project page.

Tahnks for informing me anyway! And thanks for offering!
I'm kind of curious about what you had in mind, so maybe it'll come together at some point :)

EDIT: And I see you already did some digging on Naruto :) Thanks )

Last edited:

yiggityyo

Potential Patron
hahaha alright, no problem im happy to help, and well im sure ill have lots of ideas and suggestions, ill go read through your entire Super18 dialogue project page tomorrow when i have a chance so i have a firm grip on what youre going for, and ill throw together some sketches and post them when theyre ready. looking up good mods and sending them your way is definitely not a problem, tomorrow ill have a better idea what youre looking for and ill probably throw some ideas, suggestions, and any fitting mods i know of your way.

Super18

Casual Client
If you do wish to know more and help out, you should start a private conversation...
And take your time... please... no ned to hurry...

yiggityyo

Potential Patron
haha im in no hurry, just excited at the potential here and want to help out. sketches dont take me very long (they also arnt very good, but they should get the idea across well enough) so i dont mind at all
oyasuminasai

Super18

Casual Client
nihonjo wa amari wakaranai node yoroshiku...
But sketches are appreciated :)

Btw... perhaps I should drop some sketches I made on here...
can't show these to my famliiy in friends... but they are still... very graphic :/

EDIT: Yeah... I guess I'll do that...

Super18

Casual Client
coming up, creating a post with some older storyboard sketches.. give me 30 minutes!
(I don't speak a single word of japanese ;P) )Russian? vy otsjin loebloe ruskija jizek)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.