Pink nipples (2 Viewers)

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor
Updated my loader mod for vanilla SDT. Only compatible with the light skin unfortunately.
Two versions, with or without "areolar glands" (if that´s what the bumpy parts around the nipples are called).

Edit: SWF download links are mixed up, sorry about the confusion.

[attachimg=1]
[attachurl=2]

[attachimg=3]
[attachurl=4]

Attachments

• pink_nipples.png
    pink_nipples.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 39,000
  • pink_nipples_glands.png
    pink_nipples_glands.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 38,475
pink_nipples.swf
7.8 KB · Views: 5,911

pink_nipples_glands.swf
6.8 KB · Views: 3,705

jarhead70

Potential Patron
Yippee, one of my fav mod for loader now available for official. Thanks Rufferto.

Though I don't really understand the "only compatible for light skin" part. IMHO It works for others as well. Here's a shot from my char with pale skin (crank up the saturation quite a bit). It's one of my fav skin setup and I see nothing wrong with your nipples, unless of course there's something wrong with my eyes :P

[attachimg=1]

There's a problem with the official nipple piercings though.

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=3]

[attachimg=4]

Will there be a fix for these? I for one won't mind if there's at least another set with medium/large barbell piercings.

BTW, the SWF download link is mixed up. The plain nipple link gets to the glands version and vice versa. In fact the file names are also mixed up.

Attachments

• screenshot0004.jpg
    screenshot0004.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 36,272
  • screenshot0003.jpg
    screenshot0003.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 36,248
  • screenshot0002.jpg
    screenshot0002.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 36,203
  • screenshot0001.jpg
    screenshot0001.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 36,249

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor
My pleasure. ;D

Well, to each his own I guess. I´d prefer to start out with the light skin and turn the saturation down and the lightness a bit up to achieve a pale look.
That way there isn´t so much contrast between the skin and the nipples which is more to my taste.

jarhead70 said:
There's a problem with the official nipple piercings though.
Piercings are really not my cup of tea and I didn´t expect them to work with custom nipples anyway, so I didn´t even try them out.
Looks like the problem is just my slightly different positioning, should be easy to fix.

jarhead70 said:
BTW, the SWF download link is mixed up. The plain nipple link gets to the glands version and vice versa. In fact the file names are also mixed up.
Oh dear, I knew I´d mess something up. Thanks for pointing that out. :-[

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Um maybe I'm missing something but the nip mod works fine with the other skin tones.

True it does work best with the lighter skin tone but it still looks pretty good with other tones.

jarhead70

Potential Patron
rufferto said:
Here are the fixed versions for nipple piercings:
Thanks for the fix, Rufferto. This mod already been the 1st mod I consider to use when creating/editing characters.

deafie said:
Awesome, why not go for the pale, tan and dark nipples also for each skin color..
As zzaapp002 and me found, there's no problem using this mod on other skintone. Rufferto also said that it's a matter of taste, rather than technical.

While I support more choices, like using a tan nipples version on light skintone, I do wonder if making them for each specific skintones will put more burden to the modder (aka Rufferto) to maintain. Every bugs fix/update will then have to be done multiple times to multiple files.

What I dream for a nipple mods are either these things:
  • The mod give the user capability to edit the colors. However, for Official SDT this will be hard to do, without changing something to the core engine
  • Kona put a new bodypart selection section, much like the existing clothing section, where the user can select to change specific parts of the body (i.e. nipples). Mods can then override the selection just like the way clothing mod do.
Both are long shots, and I wouldn't hold my breath for them.

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor
jarhead70 said:
The mod give the user capability to edit the colors. However, for Official SDT this will be hard to do, without changing something to the core engine

That already is an option for costume mods so it should be possible for body mods as well.
Not sure how to do it though.

deafie said:
Awesome, why not go for the pale, tan and dark nipples also for each skin color..

Hmm, getting those colors right is tricky.
Here´s one that should be better suited for tan skin:

[attachimg=1]
[attachurl=2]
[attachurl=3]

Attachments

• tan_nipples.png
    tan_nipples.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 34,849
tan_nipples.swf
6.8 KB · Views: 2,048

tan_nipples_glands.swf
7.7 KB · Views: 1,668

jarhead70

Potential Patron
rufferto said:
Here´s one that should be better suited for tan skin:
Awesome. Thanks for the new nipple.

rufferto said:
jarhead70 said:
The mod give the user capability to edit the colors. However, for Official SDT this will be hard to do, without changing something to the core engine
That already is an option for costume mods so it should be possible for body mods as well.
Not sure how to do it though.
Maybe you could use the bra or nipple piercing slot.
What I'm thinking originally is Kona supplying bodypart customization slots, like clothing and piercing slots. That way, bodypart mods doesn't use clothing/piercing slots, hence maximum flexibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.