Pim_gd's Advanced Dialogue Guide (v1.01 - updated 10 December 2013) (1 Viewer)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
You might be able to load a new character code that only has the "throatResist:" parameter set using "da.charcode.load", and then activate that resistance with [RESET_RESIST]? Does that do what you want? Otherwise, I don't believe you can set throat resistance directly in dialogue.

mistgun

Potential Patron
Yeah, it does what I wanted, but what is really the most important for the dialogue is the Intro Resistance, which I don't believe we can set through dialogue.
But anyway, thanks for the help;

mrsamson

Potential Patron
long time lurker here, i use this guide to adjust my dialogs all the time. got a question though. i have "her masturbate" by ModGuy and it works just great, but i cant seem to incorporate the [MASTURBATE_ON] and "orgasm" triggers in my dialogue. any tips?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Are you sure you have DialogueAction version 2.04? I believe Masturbation was a later addition. Does her hand go between her legs when you run MASTURBATE_ON, and you are just having trouble with her orgasming? She can orgasm but the "orgasm" line type can be missed if she is talking or otherwise occupied.

mrsamson

Potential Patron
i can press "N" and she will move her hand and start rubbing, and in the upper right corner it says orgasm and came. i cant figure out how to set the dialogue trigger for [masturbate_on] or to make her say things after she has had an orgasm. any ideas?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Oh, I wonder if you have a conflict of Mods. Try unloading any mod that affects masturbation, and only use DialogueActions for anything related to masturbation.

mrsamson

Potential Patron
Thank you so much, made sure no other modes were running and ended up just doing a script with DialogueActions and found that alot of them werent working right, so i deleted and redid the DA and it works great again.HUZAH!!

Podrick_Payne

Potential Patron
Question on operators and "check".

Right now when i have multiple var to check, i'm using "," like this :
Code:
"check":{"my_var1":"<=5", "my_var2":1}

But has i told in this topic, i have problem/bug on it (http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5299.0.

Are there better ways to use condition checker, for example with operator and wriote something like check":{"my_var1":"<=5"&&"my_var2":1} or check":{"my_var1":"<=5"||"my_var2":1} ?

i tried but it doesn't seems to work, and i'd like some lights ont this, this actual guide is very good but examples might be just perfect on advanced operators usage and variables arythmetics.

Thanks if someone can help me, as i posted on Help forums, i think i use it in the right ways, but i have but i face some bugs i guess !

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I never use checks. There are horrible for performance, and if you use more than a handful of them, you'll see SDT come to a crawl. Instead it's better to do branching by using variables in line trigger calls. Look to almost any advanced dialog and you'll see examples of what I'm talking about. Send me a PM if I'm not being clear.

Podrick_Payne

Potential Patron
i've studied a lot your dialogs ^^

But i'm working on automated dailog (with auto_off auto_normal, etc.) and so i really need multiple checks, and i do'nt have perfomrance issue for now, it's works fine in "algorythm" mode when i write it, but i don't know why after i have written the dialogs some checks aren't working anymore...

I'd really like some examples of correct syntax with advanced checks (i've seen some in fuck you girlfriend dialog).

Also, really need explanations/examples of syntax using of VariableArithmetic, with operators. I didn't seen any dialog using it and the basic example given on the thread just doesn't work :
Pim_gd said:
resistance:"[resistance_*count>=2*]"
resistance_0:"count lower than 2"
resistance_1:"count 2 or higher"

Any links, time ? it might be really help full in this sticky thread.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
figured this would probably make a better post than a pm to pimgd:

so, i expressed my desire for implementing != for checks to a couple of the DA peeps here, it was suggested i use tree branching/chapter setup that many a dialog folk use instead. i don't think i put things into perspective well.

• i am putting together something of a generic animtools position dialog to say relevant stuff according to the position and the who is in control of the position (calling it dominant). i looked around at some other dialogs, and it seems the tree structure is used for progression or some type of change in situation. These work well because they create distinctive sets to break the tree into.

this solution was initially suggested:
    vigorous:"[vigorous_*( atv_dominant != 1 ) && ( atv_position == 3 )*]" {"style":"Thought"}
    vigorous_1:"OH YES! Punish my ass!"
    vigorous_0:"Ram my mouth!"{"style":"Thought"}

this would be beginning to break up the types positions and dominance into categories

i have plenty of variants, and many of the sets overlap according to these things i am comparing:
    position type: mouth-tit-vag-ass-other
    him holding: held-notheld
    animtools position dominant setting: himdominant-herdominant-neutral

30 very intermingled dialog line types.
    a line that is a vag,held,neutral may fit into a ass,notheld,himdominant depending on wording

example from dialog:
    vigorous:"[SHOCK] I'm really loose after that pounding. ."{"check":{"atv_position":">1","atv_dominant":"!=1"}}

this fits for vag,ass,and other, where him is dominant or nuetral. also doesn't matter if held or not.
    this results in being part of 12 of the 30 sets

whole dialog in its current state (won't properly work for people cause i hacked in the != functionality, and my animtools with the dominant variable is not released as of posting)
    dialogue_name:"Default"

all:"CLEAR"
    interrupt:"-!"
    interrupt:"-ghch!"
    interrupt:"-ghmph!"
    interrupt:"-mmb!"
    interrupt:"-mmbh!"
    interrupt:"-mmbh!"
    interrupt:"-mmn!"
    interrupt:"-mnh!"
    interrupt:"-mph!"
    interrupt:"-mphh!"
    interrupt:"-ng!"
    interrupt:"-nngh!"
    cum_in_nose:"[COUGH][SWALLOW][WINCE] [DROOL]That was a giant mass of cum!"
    cum_in_nose:"[SHOCK] You blew your load right through me!"
    cum_in_nose:"[SWALLOW][WINCE] [DROOL]My head is loaded with your cum. ."
    cum_in_nose:"[WINCE][LOOK_UP][COUGH] [DROOL]I couldn't contain your load."
    intro:"Are you ready to punish me?"{"held":"true"}
    intro:"Do you want me to beg?"{"held":"true"}
    intro:"Do you want to abuse my pussy?"
    intro:"Do you want to feel the inside of my throat?"
    intro:"Do you want to fuck me . . ?"
    intro:"How do you want me?"{"held":"false"}
    intro:"I want to take you all the way down. ."
    intro:"I'm going to devour your cock. ."{"held":"false"}
    intro:"I've been a naughty girl. . ."
    intro:"My throat is aching for your cock. ."{"held":"true"}
    intro:"Should i spread open my thighs to take this further . .?"{"held":"true"}
    intro:"Want me to take it deeper?"{"held":"false"}
    intro:"Youl'll need to go deeper in me if you want to enjoy my throat. . "{"held":"true"}
    intro:"I'm going to swallow the entire thing."{"held":"false"}
    intro:"How deep do you think i can take it?"{"held":"false"}
    pull_off:" [DROOL]Why not shove that in my other holes?"
    pull_off:"I ache for your cock in me."
    pull_off:"I'm so wet, [WINCE] please fuck me!"
    pull_off:"J-[SWALLOW] just bend me over and give it to me!"
    pull_off:"Just pin me down and screw me!"
    pull_off:"That's really deep!"
    pull_off:"You make me take it so deep!"{"held":"true"}
    pull_off:"You push it in so deep!"{"held":"true"}
    pull_off:"You really know how to punish a girl. ."{"held":"true"}
    pull_off:"[COUGH] Your torture makes me wet. ."{"held":"true"}
    pull_off:"[COUGH][DROOL]You like it when i punish myself?"{"held":"false"}
    pull_off:"[LOOK_DOWN] Your cock's so stiff, it won't stay down!"{"held":"false"}
    pull_off:"[TAP_HANDS] I'm ready to bend over and take it HARD. . "{"held":"true"}
    pull_off:"[WINCE] I can't take anymore, ravish me!"{"held":"true"}
    pull_off:"[WINCE] Just penetrate me already!"{"held":"true"}
    pull_off:"[WINCE] Come on, violate me with your cock!"{"held":"true"}
    resistance:"[COUGH] I'm not sure if it is gonna fit down there . ."{"held":"true"}
    resistance:"[COUGH] [COUGH] Are you sure you don't wanna pound my ass? I swear it will be just as tight. ."{"held":"true"}
    resistance:"I'm so tight, my throat is bulging. ."
    resistance:"Mmm, ram it deeper into my throat. ."{"held":"true"}
    resistance:"Mmm. .should i take it deeper?"{"held":"false"}
    resistance:"You want me to.. push it deeper?"{"held":"false"}
    resistance:"Don't be shy, shove your cock in .. deeper"{"held":"true"}
    resistance:"You like it when i gag myself with your cock?"{"held":"false"}
    resistance:"[COUGH][DROOL] [SWALLOW] . I think i'm going to gag. ."
    resistance:"[SWALLOW] Want me to take it deeper?"
    resistance:"[SWALLOW] You can shove it in MUCH deeper than that . ."{"held":"true"}
    resistance:"[WINCE] I'm too tight, you'll have to force it down.[HOLD]"
    wake:" [DROOL]That [DROOL]is some cock. ."
    wake:"*YOU, *... you made me pass out!"{"held":"true"}
    wake:"Wh- where..."
    wake:"I think i just came from that rush.."{"held":"false"}
    wake:"[COUGH][DROOL]Give it to me, i can take it!"
    wake:"[WINCE][DROOL]My throat feels so sore.."
    head_grabbed:" [DROOL]Oh yes, i'm ready for more . ."{"held":"true"}
    head_grabbed:"Grip me firmly, it is hard to shove that down my tight throat. ."{"held":"true"}
    head_grabbed:"I'm in your hands, and you should be in my throat . ."{"held":"true"}
    head_grabbed:"I'm ready, thrust it in there DEEP. ."{"held":"true"}
    head_grabbed:"Ready to abuse my throat some more?"{"held":"true"}
    head_grabbed:"Your abuse is invigorating. ."
    head_grabbed:"[TAP_HANDS] Ohh . .bracing me firmly for some rough pounding . .?"{"held":"true"}
    first_dt:" [DROOL]I swallowed your entire cock. ."
    first_dt:" [DROOL]I took it all [SWALLOW] , now how will you punish me?"{"held":"true"}
    first_dt:" [SHOCK] It hurts to take it so deep. . .i want more."
    first_dt:" [SHOCK] You forced it all the way in..."{"held":"true"}
    first_dt:"[COUGH] . I don't think i can take another one of those. . "
    first_dt:"[COUGH]My throat is loose, now hammer me!"{"held":"true"}
    first_dt:"[WINCE] I can't believe you forced it all in. ."{"held":"true"}
    first_dt:"[WINCE] Ugh . [COUGH] .that's a lot of cock."
    first_dt:"[WINCE]I can't believe i swallowed the whole thing . ."{"held":"false"}
    vigorous:"Keep going. . .i want more!"{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    vigorous:"Keep going. . .i want more!"{"check":{"atv_position":"==0","atv_dominant":"!=1"}}
    vigorous:"[ADD_TEARS]My throat is going to swell up after that pounding. ."{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    vigorous:"[ADD_TEARS]Shove it down my throat harder!"{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    vigorous:"[ADD_TEARS]Tear up my throat!"{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    vigorous:"[ADD_TEARS]Yes, Yes! YES!!"{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    vigorous:"[ADD_TEARS]Yes, Yes! YES!!"{"check":{"atv_position":"!=0","atv_dominant":"!=1"}}
    vigorous:"[COUGH] Yo- [COUGH] your thrusts are so brutal!"{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    vigorous:"[COUGH] Yo- [COUGH] your thrusts are so brutal!"{"check":{"atv_position":"!=0","atv_dominant":"!=1"}}
    vigorous:"[COUGH] [DROOL]Oh yes . [COUGH] . punish me!"{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    vigorous:"[COUGH] [DROOL]Oh yes . [COUGH] . punish me!"{"check":{"atv_position":">1","atv_dominant":"!=1"}}
    vigorous:"[COUGH]Do you like it rough?"{"held":"false","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    vigorous:"[COUGH]Do you like it rough?"{"check":{"atv_position":"!=0","atv_dominant":"!=2"}}
    vigorous:"[COUGH]You like it when i gag myself?"{"held":"false","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    vigorous:"[DROOL]I like to punish myself with your cock. ."{"held":"false","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    vigorous:"[DROOL]I like to punish myself with your cock. ."{"check":{"atv_position":"!=0","atv_dominant":"==1"}}
    vigorous:"[DROOL]Rough me up and pound my ass!"{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    vigorous:"[DROOL]Just drive your cock into my ass already!"{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    vigorous:"[SHOCK] I'm really loose after that pounding. ."{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    vigorous:"[SHOCK] I'm really loose after that pounding. ."{"check":{"atv_position":">1","atv_dominant":"!=1"}}
    vigorous:"[WINCE] My throat aches. . .harder!"{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    vigorous:"[WINCE][DROOL]Pound my throat like you've always wanted!"{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    vigorous:"[WINCE][DROOL]Hammer my tits and blow your load into my face!"{"check":{"atv_position":"==1","atv_dominant":"!=1"}}
    vigorous:"You ever had a titfuck like this before?"{"check":{"atv_position":"==1","atv_dominant":"==1"}}
    vigorous:"[WINCE]OH YES! Abuse my body!"{"check":{"atv_position":">0","atv_dominant":"!=1"}}
    vigorous:"OH YES! Punish my ass!"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=1","atv_position":"==3"}}
    vigorous:"Oh god! You are going to tear my ass!"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=1","atv_position":"==3"}}
    vigorous:"Oh yeah! Tear up my ass!"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=1","atv_position":"==3"}}
    vigorous:"You like it when i push you deep into my ass?"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"==1","atv_position":"==3"}}
    vigorous:"How deep do you think i can take it?"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"==1","atv_position":">1"}}
    vigorous:"Slow down and I can build up a coating of spit for you plunge into.."{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    pulled_up:" [LOOK_UP] My face is better when it's coated in cum . ."{"held":"true"}
    pulled_up:" [LOOK_UP] [DROOL] I'm going to make you wish i was bent over . ."{"held":"false"}
    pulled_up:" [LOOK_UP]Are you ready to hammer my pussy?"
    lick_penis:" [DROOL] [LOOK_UP] Now all i need is some yogurt to go with this. ."
    lick_penis:" [DROOL] [LOOK_UP]Your cock is nice and slimy . ."
    lick_penis:" [DROOL][LOOK_UP] Are you aching for me to put it back in?"{"held":"false"}
    lick_penis:" [LOOK_UP]Can you feel my tongue roll over your bulging veins?"
    lick_penis:" [LOOK_UP]Do you like it when i tease your cock?"{"held":"false"}
    lick_penis:" [DROOL] It'll slide better with a bit of drool."{"check":{"atv_position":"==1"}}
    pulled_down:" [LOOK_UP] Do you like it when i smear it all over my face?"{"held":"false"}
    pulled_down:" [LOOK_UP]oh yes, smear it all over my face. ."{"held":"true"}
    pulled_down:" [LOOK_UP]ooo . . your cock is nice and slimy from my throat. ."
    swallow:" [DROOL]I'm choking on so much cum. ."{"check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    swallow:"I can feel it stick to my throat."{"check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    swallow:"I can still taste it."{"check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    swallow:"I can't believe you made me drink it all."{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    swallow:"I can't believe you made me swallow it all."{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    swallow:"My stomach is so full. ."{"check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    swallow:"[COUGH] So [COUGH] So much cum..."{"check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    swallow:"[COUGH] [DROOL]It's clogging up my throat. ."{"check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    swallow:"[SHOCK] That was a giant mass of cum . ."{"check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    swallow:"[WINCE] It's going down hard, it needs a [WINCE] DEEP push . ."{"check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    swallow:"[DROOL]I'm getting so wet, even my mouth wants action."{"check":{"atv_position":"!=0"}}
    swallow:"[DROOL]Your penetration is making me salivate."{"check":{"atv_position":">1"}}
    swallow:"[SHOCK]I can take it, keep going!"{"check":{"atv_position":">1","atv_dominant":"==0"}}
    swallow:"[SHOCK]You really know how to punish a girl!"{"check":{"atv_position":">1","atv_dominant":"!=1"}}
    swallow:"I yearn for your punishment"{"check":{"atv_position":">1","atv_dominace":"!=1"}}
    cough:"-achf"
    cough:"-ack"
    cough:"-ackph"
    cough:"-aghck"
    cough:"-agph"
    cum_on_face:"Drown me in cum!"
    cum_on_face:"I'm drenched in cum, now feed it to me."{"held":"true"}
    cum_on_face:"It's so hot and sticky."
    cum_on_face:"Oh, did you want to coat my mouth? looks like i am going to have to keep going . . "{"held":"false"}
    cum_on_face:"Smear it all over me. ."{"held":"true"}
    cum_on_face:"Ugh... it's everywhere."
    cum_on_face:"ahh . .it's so hot and sticky."
    cum_on_face:"oo. .it's all over my face."
    pre_cum:" [DROOL]Clog my throat with your cum!"{"check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    pre_cum:" [DROOL]Fill me with your cum!"
    pre_cum:"Blow your load into me!"{"check":{"atv_position":"!=1"}}
    pre_cum:"Are you ready to coat me in cum?"{"held":"false","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    pre_cum:"Are you ready to coat me in cum?"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=2","atv_position":"!=0"}}
    pre_cum:"Are you ready to flood me with cum?"{"held":"false","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    pre_cum:"Are you ready to flood me with cum?"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=2","atv_position":"!=0"}}
    pre_cum:"Blow it all over my face!"{"check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    pre_cum:"Blow your load all over me!"
    pre_cum:"I can feel you throbbing, cum down my throat!"{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    pre_cum:"I'm getting wet, give it to me!"
    pre_cum:"It's coming, how should i take it?"{"held":"false","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    pre_cum:"It's coming, how should i take it?"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=2","atv_position":"!=0"}}
    pre_cum:"Make me choke on your cum. ."{"check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    pre_cum:"Make my ass overflow with your cum!"{"check":{"atv_position":"==3","atv_dominant":"!=1"}}
    pre_cum:"Make my ass ooze with your cum!"{"check":{"atv_position":"==3","atv_dominant":"!=1"}}
    pre_cum:"Oh yeah, you're going to cum all over these luscious tits!"{"check":{"atv_position":"==1","atv_dominant":"==1"}}
    pre_cum:"Coat my tits with your sweet icing!"{"check":{"atv_position":"==1"}}
    pre_cum:"Blow it deep into my ass!"{"check":{"atv_position":"==3","atv_dominant":"!=1"}}
    pre_cum:"Cream deep into my ass!"{"check":{"atv_position":"==3","atv_dominant":"!=1"}}
    pre_cum:"Get ready to blow your load deep into my ass.."{"check":{"atv_position":"==3","atv_dominant":"!=2"}}
    general:"Am i tight enough for you?"{"check":{"atv_position":"!=0"}}
    general:"Is my throat tight enough for you?"{"check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}

general:"Drive your cock deep into me!"{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    general:"Drive your cock deep into me!"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=1","atv_position":"!=1"}}
    general:"Give it to me rough!"{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    general:"Give it to me rough!"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=1","atv_position":"!=1"}}
    general:"I bet you dreamt of this for a long time."
    general:"I can bend over, if you 'know' what i mean. . ."{"check":{"atv_position":"!=3"}}
    general:"I want you to gag me with your cock."{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    general:"I've been a naughty girl, punish me!"{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    general:"I've been a naughty girl, punish me!"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=1","atv_position":"!=0"}}
    general:"Make me choke on your cock!"{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    general:"My other holes are just as tight. . ."{"check":{"atv_position":"!=1"}}
    general:"Want to try out my other holes?"{"check":{"atv_position":"!=1"}}
    general:"My panties are wet for your cock. ."{"check":{"atv_position":"<2"}}
    general:"Shove it deep into my throat!"{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    general:"Shove it deep into my ass!"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=1","atv_position":"==3"}}
    general:"Shove it deep into my pussy!"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=1","atv_position":"==2"}}
    general:"Grind your cock between my tits!"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=1","atv_position":"==1"}}
    general:"I am going to grind your cock with my tits until you blow it all over my face."{"check":{"atv_dominant":"==1","atv_position":"==1"}}
    general:"Do you like to slide your cock between my tits?"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=1","atv_position":"==1"}}
    general:"Mmhm, I'm going to bury your cock between my tits."{"check":{"atv_dominant":"==1","atv_position":"==1"}}
    general:"These tits haven't been abused like this before.."{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=1","atv_position":"==1"}}
    general:"My tits are going to be sore after this pounding.."{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=1","atv_position":"==1"}}
    general:"Spread me wide and fuck me!"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=1","atv_position":"<2"}}
    general:"Spread me wide and fuck me harder!"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=1","atv_position":">1"}}
    general:"Tie me down and ravish me!"
    general:"[COUGH] Ohh, i'm ready for you to plunge that deep into me. ."{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    general:"[COUGH] Ohh, i'm ready for you to plunge that deep into me. ."{"check":{"atv_position":">1","atv_dominant":"!=1"}}
    general:"Violate me with your cock!"{"held":"true","check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
    general:"Violate me with your cock!"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=1","atv_position":"!=0"}}
    general:"Want me to bend over?"{"check":{"atv_position":"<2"}}
    held:" [DROOL]I like it when you hold me down. ."{"held":"true"}
    held:" [LOOK_UP] My turn yet? I want you between my thighs. ."
    held:"That's . [SWALLOW] That's quite a throatload!"
    held:"You really know how to punish a girl . ."{"held":"true"}
    held:"[COUGH] That's a lot to hold in . ."
    held:"[SHOCK] You force it down so hard. ."{"held":"true"}
    held:"You like it when i choke myself with your cock?"{"held":"false"}
    bodycontactspaceheldpush:"ohHH GOD that's deep!"{"check":{"atv_position":">1"}}
    bodycontactspaceheldpush:"oh yeahh, push it deeper into my ass!"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=1","atv_position":"==3"}}
    bodycontactspaceheldpush:"stretch out my pussy with that huge cock!"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=1","atv_position":"==2"}}
    bodycontactspaceheldpush:"OH YES, punish me with your cock!"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"!=1","atv_position":">1"}}
    bodycontactspaceheldpush:"I can feel it hitting my stomach!"{"check":{"atv_position":">1"}}
    bodycontactspaceheldpush:"I can feel my ass stretch inch by inch."{"check":{"atv_position":"==3"}}
    bodycontactspaceheldpush:"Lets see how deep i can take this.."{"check":{"atv_dominant":"==1","atv_position":">1"}}
    bodycontactspaceheldpush:"How far do you think i can take it..?"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"==1","atv_position":">1"}}
    bodycontactspaceheldpush:"I'm going to shove this deeper until i feel it in my stomach."{"check":{"atv_dominant":"==1","atv_position":">1"}}
    bodycontactspaceheldpush:"How deep are you planning to go ..?"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"==2","atv_position":">1"}}
    bodycontactspaceheldpush:"How much deeper are you going..?"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"==2","atv_position":">1"}}
    cuminher:"I can feel it flowing through my ass.."{"check":{"atv_position":"==3"}}
    cuminher:"Keep pumping my ass full of your cum"{"check":{"atv_position":"==3"}}
    cuminher:"Mmhm, now that my ass is coated with your fluids, you should try some of my other holes.."{"check":{"atv_position":"==3"}}
    cuminher:"Ooo, now my pussy's all caked up and loose, you'll need to get dirty if you want something .. tighter."{"check":{"atv_position":"==3","atv_dominant":"!=1"}}
    cuminher:"Ooo, now my pussy's all caked up and loose, guess I'll need to put your cock somewhere .. tighter."{"check":{"atv_position":"==3","atv_dominant":"==1"}}
    cuminher:"Oh yeah, pump it into my ass!"{"check":{"atv_position":"==3"}}
    cuminher:"I can feel it flowing through my vagina.."{"check":{"atv_position":"==2"}}
    restart:"Still hard? I crave another pounding. ."
    restart:"ohh, you can certainly go another round; what if i bent over and fingered my ass?"
    restart:"[COUGH]Ready for another ramming?"
    restart:"[SWALLOW] How about another round?"
    restart:"[SWALLOW] I think i can take some more. . "
    restart:"[WINCE] Your smearing the cum all over my throat."
    restart:"Oh god yes keep thrusting that cock in my throat!"{"held":"true"}
    cum_in_mouth:" [LOOK_UP] [DROOL]You like it when i play with it?"
    cum_in_mouth:" [LOOK_UP]You want me to swallow it?"
    cum_in_mouth:"[CLOSE_EYES][WINCE][ADD_TEARS][OPEN_EYES][LOOK_UP]Drink it?"
    cum_in_mouth:"[COUGH] [DROOL]It's too th [COUGH] thick to swallow!"
    cum_in_mouth:"[COUGH] [DROOL]Swallow?"
    cum_in_mouth:"[WINCE][LOOK_UP]Swallow it?"
    cum_in_throat:" [ADD_TEARS][COUGH][COUGH] [DROOL] [COUGH] [COUGH][DROOL] You [DROOL] came in-[SWALLOW] into my lungs!"{"held":"true"}
    cum_in_throat:"- [WINCE] [SWALLOW] I'm gonna need my stomach pumped after that load. ."
    cum_in_throat:"- [WINCE]You came straight into my stomach."
    cum_in_throat:"[COUGH] [WINCE] [DROOL] You coated my throat in cum . ."{"held":"true"}
    cum_in_throat:"[COUGH] [WINCE] [DROOL]My throat is - [WINCE] clogged with your cum. ."
    cum_in_throat:"[COUGH] I could feel you throb "
    cum_in_throat:"[COUGH] Now I'm all loaded with cum, [DROOL]you'll have to fill my other holes . ."
    cum_in_throat:"[SWALLOW] How does it feel to cum straight into my stomach?"
    cum_in_throat:"[SWALLOW] How does it feel to be forced to cum through my throat?"{"held":"false"}
    cum_in_throat:"[SWALLOW] [DROOL]My stomach is so full. .[DROOL]"
    cum_in_throat:"[SWALLOW]I can feel it all inside me."
    cum_in_throat:"[SWALLOW]I can feel it oozing down my throat."
    first_throat:" [ADD_TEARS]Can you feel my warm throat?"
    first_throat:" [ADD_TEARS]Oh yes. . [COUGH] . push it all the way in!"{"held":"true"}
    first_throat:" [ADD_TEARS]I can't take any more, shove it all in!"{"held":"true"}
    first_throat:" [ADD_TEARS]Want me to . [WINCE] . take it all the way?"{"held":"false"}
    first_throat:" [ADD_TEARS][SWALLOW] That's quite a mouthful . ."
    first_throat:" [ADD_TEARS][WINCE] Just a little further. ."
    first_throat:" [ADD_TEARS][WINCE]I want to take it all the way. ."{"held":"true"}
    first_throat:"I hope you like your throats wet. ."{"held":"false"}
    cum_in_eye:" [ADD_TEARS]Do you like it coating my face?"{"held":"false"}
    cum_in_eye:" [ADD_TEARS]I like when i'm covered in your cum . ."{"held":"false"}
    cum_in_eye:" [ADD_TEARS]Oh yes, punish as you wish!"{"held":"true"}
    drool:"How about another?"
    drool:"I couldn't swallow it all* YOU*."
    drool:"I'm overflowing with cum."
    drool:"I'm such a dirty girl. ."
    drool:"It's oozing all over the place."
    drool:"You like it when i let it drip all over me?"
    finish:"CLEAR"
    finish1:"once"
    finish2:"twice"
    finish3:"three times"
    finish4:"four times"
    finish5:"five times"
    finish6:"six times"
    finish7:"seven times"
    finish8:"eight times"
    finish9:"nine times"
    finish10:"ten times"
    finishOther:"that many times"
    note - some lines are duped to be included in multiple sets.
    this is because "check" doesn't support ||, all things in the check must succeed.

big question is: any other ways of doing this? i hear "check" takes a performance hit (although i have never noticed it)
~'callback' functions were suggested in chatroom, found like 6 posts on the forum that didn't really help xD

also, using multiple check declarations like:
vigorous:"[DROOL]I like to punish myself with your cock. ."{"check":{"atv_position":"==2"},"check":{"atv_dominant":"==1"}}
makes it so the first "check" is ignored, you must do multi-check statements instead:
vigorous:"[DROOL]I like to punish myself with your cock. ."{"check":{"atv_position":"==2","atv_dominant":"==1"}}

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
sby said:
big question is: any other ways of doing this? i hear "check" takes a performance hit (although i have never noticed it)
~'callback' functions were suggested in chatroom, found like 6 posts on the forum that didn't really help xD
You can use variables inside custom linetypes instead of checks, it is explained in this dialogue guide, I used it in my "Dialogue to control his/her position", I think you can understand this method without explanation by looking at the dialogue code:
all:"CLEAR"
initial_settings:{"hold":"no","stroke":"no"}

pulled_up:"[pulled_up_*hold*]"
pulled_down:"[pulled_down_*stroke*]"

intro:"[RELEASE][ARMS_LEGS]If you pull me up, you will hold or release my head. %0AIf you pull me down, I will stroke or release your dick."

pulled_up_no:"[HOLD]Grab my head please!"{"set":{"hold":"yes"}}
pulled_up_yes:"[RELEASE]Please release my head..."{"set":{"hold":"no"}}

pulled_down_no:"[LEFT_ARM_HAND_JOB][RIGHT_ARM_HIS_LEGS]I want to give you a handjob."{"set":{"stroke":"yes"}}
pulled_down_yes:"[ARMS_LEGS]I am tired to stroke your dick."{"set":{"stroke":"no"}}

But I don't really know if many checks make the game slower, I never tested it.
Making dialogues is really time consuming because of tests... I first thought that I would make many, but I'm still working (or rather not working) on my first one, I prefer to make vector hair instead! ::)

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
I can't get the check atv_position lines working.

As in, {"check":{"atv_position":"==0"}} doesn't just show up during oral, but all the other positions and vice versa.

Any ideas?

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
The check lineattribute makes things slow.
When starting to play a line, SDT will first run all the checks in the dialogue to see what lines it can play. This causes lag and slowdown.
You'll want to minimize use of the check line-attribute. If you do use it, be sure to only use it sparingly. Try to use inserts of variables.

You might want to consider removing this part. I'm sure it was true at one point, but the game seems fully optimized in terms of checks now. I've got 17,000 lines in the dialogue I'm working on right now, all using checks and if there is any kind of slowdown, it's unnoticeable, maybe a few milliseconds.

I just had a new dialogue writer message me asking why my dialogue runs so fast when checks are supposed to slow it down according to this guide, so that's the only reason why I'm posting here.

Macnagum

Avid Affiliate
Little odditie about the variables: modifying a variable by one of the triggers [SETVAR] (DialogueActions) is taken into account after reading two lines in game (actually probably due to the order of reading lines and triggers by the game). Example:

Code:
initial_settings:{"var":0}
start:" *var* [SETVAR_var_1] *var* [start_1_*var*]"
start_1_0:"0[start_2_*var*]"
start_1_1:"1[start_2_*var*]"
start_2_0:"0"
start_2_1:"1"

What is written in the game:

0 0

Code:
start:" *var* [SETVAR_var_1] *var* [start_1_*var*]" {"set":{"var":2}}
start_1_2:"2[start_2_*var*]"
start_2_2:"2"

2 2

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Macnagum said:
Little odditie about the variables: modifying a variable by one of the triggers [SETVAR] (DialogueActions) is taken into account after reading two lines in game (actually probably due to the order of reading lines and triggers by the game). Example:

Code:

0 0

Code:
start:" *var* [SETVAR_var_1] *var* [start_1_*var*]" {"set":{"var":2}}
start_1_2:"2[start_2_*var*]"
start_2_2:"2"

2 2

Not a bug. First set line attribute happens. Then replacing values in asterisks. Then during the displaying the actual triggers activate. What part of this do you see as a bug?

This is replace to this:
start:" 0 [SETVAR_var_1] 0 [start_1_0]"

If you look at it like that youll see that it makes sense.

Macnagum

Avid Affiliate
I did not say it was a bug, just a fact surprising that the authors may like to know. Your guide being a reference to create dialogues, it seemed appropriate to post it here.

As against the surprising thing is not that the trigger [SETVAR] does not write the variable changed in the current line, but two lines read later.

Bobert216

Potential Patron
atv_position - determines which "hole" the position uses. 0=oral, 1=tit, 2=vaginal, 3=anal, 4=other

So many I am dumb but is there a way to use this so that she/he only say certain things in these positions? If so can someone show me an example? :-\

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Bobert216 said:
atv_position - determines which "hole" the position uses. 0=oral, 1=tit, 2=vaginal, 3=anal, 4=other

So many I am dumb but is there a way to use this so that she/he only say certain things in these positions? If so can someone show me an example? :-\

It should be a simple substitution like so:

general:"[gen*atv_position*]"
gen0:"This is an oral line."
gen3:"This line is for anal only."

You could go even more advanced, for example you could set a variable from 0 to 1 any time an anal line is played, and in this manner make her say different things when you switch back to oral compared to before, like so:

general:"[gen*atv_position**anal*]"
gen0false:"I love to suck cock!"
gen3:"Why are you so obsessed with my butthole?" {"set":{"anal":"true"}}
gen0true:"Ew, I don't want to suck it after it's been in my ass!"

In this manner, you can make her "aware" of past events to a degree of complexity limited only by your imagination, coding ability and perseverance, creating a rather convincing virtual girlfriend AI.

Bobert216

Potential Patron
So I have another question. Lets say I want the girl to say something and I want HIM to say a specific line in response, how do I do that? I figured it had something to the with NEXT but I am not entirely sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.