Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (12 Viewers)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I had a contact on Reddit who had the repacker we all want. He was okay to make my JB invisible (yeah, no hot thing here) but he hasn't answered me for a month now. I think I'm screwed. Anyway, I got that new Nagisa Swimwear. I bought the Deluxe Package to get it because I thought it would be out of price at player's shops since it was a reward for the 30.000 first buyers but it appears it's only 7.000.000 which is cheap for this kind of outfit. I would like to see a topless mod for it (which would solve the issue of the 1c5f7a... big file which has to be updated regularly). And for this thing you showed earlier, I will test this cool stuff soon !

killzone12

Content Creator
I am trying to download the full client but I am getting a error when it tries to load the page to download it. Is there any other place to download PSO2?

Shadebag

Potential Patron
Hey, everyone!

Is there any version of the nude mod that uses the Sexy Bikini swimwear but doesn't have the bandaid? The only mod I could find without the bandaid replaces the Lumia swimwear, which is kinda ugly and hard to accessorize with (for the sake of those who aren't using the patch, I'd still like my character to look good, you know?)

sizustar

Potential Patron
Hey, everyone!

Is there any version of the nude mod that uses the Sexy Bikini swimwear but doesn't have the bandaid? The only mod I could find without the bandaid replaces the Lumia swimwear, which is kinda ugly and hard to accessorize with (for the sake of those who aren't using the patch, I'd still like my character to look good, you know?)

There's the Nannafun outfit that you can try, or you can contact the mod maker on his twitter, and see if he'll update the sexy swimsuit

https://twitter.com/asqvenkl

sizustar

Potential Patron
Hmmm, only idea I can think of is shiny/oily skin.
Anything else would be more complicated like, nipple piercings, chains, etc.

Like this?

pso2 2015-05-03 02-49-32-06.png

Attachments

• pso2 2015-05-03 02-47-22-59.png
    pso2 2015-05-03 02-47-22-59.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,235

KuroKyosuke

Vivacious Visitor
All future update can be found on the mod maker's twitter account
And Ideas for mods are also welcome

https://twitter.com/asqvenkl
I'd post on his Twitter directly, but unfortunately I have a reputation to keep on my account, and I'd rather not make a new account just for this.

I don't know if the same applies to Lumia, but is it possible to edit the nude mod to hide the sticker you have set on your character when using Sexy Swimsuit? It gets pretty distracting when looking at your nude character from the front. (Attachment #1)

Also, I'd like to see a partial nude Selvaria Swimwear. I made an example in Photoshop. (Attachment #2)

Attachments

• pso20150507_031301_006.png
    pso20150507_031301_006.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,543
  • pso20150507_031154_002.png
    pso20150507_031154_002.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,699

sizustar

Potential Patron
I'd post on his Twitter directly, but unfortunately I have a reputation to keep on my account, and I'd rather not make a new account just for this.

I don't know if the same applies to Lumia, but is it possible to edit the nude mod to hide the sticker you have set on your character when using Sexy Swimsuit? It gets pretty distracting when looking at your nude character from the front. (Attachment #1)

Also, I'd like to see a partial nude Selvaria Swimwear. I made an example in Photoshop. (Attachment #2)
, seems to have weird texture issue, like the Kuna Armor.
. unnamed2.png
unnamed1.png

I believe that the emblem, there's no way to get rid of, unless someone find one of the default emblem texture, and make it invisible.
So the only option is to use a sticker/emblem that is less visible

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nekomori

Hi,

Im new to this page/thread, and been looking for help.

withouth further adoo, is the mod also works in PSO2 "SEA" or it's only restricted to JP server? since we already have the sexy bikini patch , i tried using the latest mod for sexy bikini but it turns my character invisible when using the costumes.

Any help/advice?

sizustar

Potential Patron
Hi,

Im new to this page/thread, and been looking for help.

withouth further adoo, is the mod also works in PSO2 "SEA" or it's only restricted to JP server? since we already have the sexy bikini patch , i tried using the latest mod for sexy bikini but it turns my character invisible when using the costumes.

Any help/advice?

Not possible, SEA use Icev5 that no one has figured out how to unpack and repack at this time.

Spoonfork

Potential Patron
Well, here's the Nude dds, you can make the change, and reupload the *.dds here View attachment 24584 Here are tutorial for Skyrim *.dds texture and how to make it glossy Directions for DDS Files/Adding Gloss (for Skin) via Photoshop - Skyrim General Discussion - LoversLab Gloss tutorial - Tutorials & Guides - LoversLab
Um wow, I really suck at this lol So I don't know what I did, but my PSO2 now crashes or doesn't load.......so yea, I'll just hope that somebody else makes this mod.....

sizustar

Potential Patron
Um wow, I really suck at this lol So I don't know what I did, but my PSO2 now crashes or doesn't load.......so yea, I'll just hope that somebody else makes this mod.....

What did you install?
As that's just the dds/texture file for the base skin and Lumia swimsuit.

Run a file check to restore everything to default.
Run the game, to make sure it run, th

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.