Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (14 Viewers)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
You did quite a job too and great experimentations, Derp. Cool !

I do not have a male character and would not wish to look up his butt if I did.
I would (all day long if needed) !

So, I will send them your way for testing :).
Yeah !

Nice ones, really. Those wings and the nudity make that girl cute and hot (and I'm not into females) !

I want my nipples and pink-sink (vagina) back.
This... And since they were able to add a vagina, I'm still waiting for the male counterpart ! :p

Derpsdale

Potential Patron
You did quite a job too and great experimentations, Derp. Cool !

Nice ones, really. Those wings and the nudity make that girl cute and hot (and I'm not into females) !

Thank You :D, I spent a lot of time and meseta (PSO2 currency) on my characters, I always appreciate it when someone compliments them (whether or not they are wearing clothing lol.)

I'm still waiting for the male counterpart ! :p

Well if the repacker would be released to the public, instead of hidden from us baka gaijins, I am sure that a lot more mods (male and female... mostly female probably) would be created with almost every outfit in the game possible eventually and depending on how many modders are willing to work on it. As for the male nude stuff, that as I am sure you know, is trickier unless you're OK with crudely drawn on male genitalia. Adding 3D models might be pretty tricky, I don't know much about it though. Skyrim managed to do it well, I believe (accidentally ran into that while looking for female nude mods lol). However, you can probably mod literally anything and everything in Skyrim, PSO2 is much different.

I will continually try to wait patiently for both this "big file" to be updated, and keep wishing for an HD trifecta version (V, A, Nipples) although I probably wont have a prayer of that until the repacker gets publicly released. Of all the MMOs I get hopelessly addicted to, I had to pick the one that we cant manage to get the repacker for :( *sigh* oh wells. I will try to have fun with the Sexy Bikini one till then and maybe try to post a few Wallpaper worthy shots in that new thread soon.

Edit: I would make a new post, but typically double posting is frowned upon. The Lumia Swimwear mod has been UPDATED as of now for the Jan 14th update, "big file" is good now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Derpsdale

Potential Patron
Just in case no one has tried it, or for those that haven't tried it yet in fear of invisible characters, the "big file" from the Lumia Swimwear Nude Mod seems to work just fine with the most recent AC scratch update (1/28/2015 Yesterday) WITHOUT needing to be updated. Thought I would share the good news, in case some were not informed yet. :D

Izos

Potential Patron
Still gets invisible characters and NPCs when replacing a large file. Just checked.
Could you throw me a PM version of your mod, maybe we have different versions.

odbbghzw

Potential Patron
Hmm, now I know how to use the original mod and the one with the bandage removed, but I'm seeing other mods in the link as well. For example, the "half nude" PSO2 mod; what does it look like?

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
is the patch working for anyone else? I tried using the one that zavox21 linked, but all it did was make characters and NPCs invisible

strapjob

Potential Patron
Do you still have to use a proxy to connect to there servers for anyone outside japan?
or did they finally fix that at some point?

Derpsdale

Potential Patron
is the patch working for anyone else? I tried using the one that zavox21 linked, but all it did was make characters and NPCs invisible
The patch is currently working correctly, what happened is that you probably got the large patch file (1c5f7a7fbcdd873336048eaf6e26cd87) from another patch posted in that link and added it to your game, making it outdated and thus getting invisible characters. Only add the smaller files from the other patches, and not the big file named above. Only use the big file named above from the Lumia Swimwear updated mod for the 2/12 PSO2 patch, otherwise add all the other smaller files you wish from any various mods. The Sexy Bikini Mod does not require the Big File and can stand alone although they added a Big File into it for whatever reason.

strapjob said:
Do you still have to use a proxy to connect to there servers for anyone outside japan?
or did they finally fix that at some point?

For most people it is fixed now, however, Verison ISP recently had trouble with it and requires the Proxy still. I have been able to connect normally since September, it is sort of a test and see type thing for your ISP, but most are clear now.

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
The patch is currently working correctly, what happened is that you probably got the large patch file (1c5f7a7fbcdd873336048eaf6e26cd87) from another patch posted in that link and added it to your game, making it outdated and thus getting invisible characters. Only add the smaller files from the other patches, and not the big file named above. Only use the big file named above from the Lumia Swimwear updated mod for the 2/12 PSO2 patch, otherwise add all the other smaller files you wish from any various mods. The Sexy Bikini Mod does not require the Big File and can stand alone although they added a Big File into it for whatever reason.

For most people it is fixed now, however, Verison ISP recently had trouble with it and requires the Proxy still. I have been able to connect normally since September, it is sort of a test and see type thing for your ISP, but most are clear now.

Ah okay, thanks! Downloaded the most recent version and had it working for a few days but then it broke again after the most recent maintenance. Would you happen to have an updated version of the patch?

Also I heard mention of a sexy bikini patch with the bandaid removed, but the version that I have has the bandaid. I've also seen a few topless pictures of other uniforms like zelsius and other ones where the boobs are showing through the costume (like this one: http://i.imgur.com/7amWvVp.jpg). Would you have any idea where I can find those versions?

Derpsdale

Potential Patron
Ah okay, thanks! Downloaded the most recent version and had it working for a few days but then it broke again after the most recent maintenance. Would you happen to have an updated version of the patch?

Also I heard mention of a sexy bikini patch with the bandaid removed, but the version that I have has the bandaid. I've also seen a few topless pictures of other uniforms like zelsius and other ones where the boobs are showing through the costume (like this one: http://i.imgur.com/7amWvVp.jpg). Would you have any idea where I can find those versions?

The only way is to just keep rechecking that link on the 13th page of this thread for an update, he can sometimes provide an update the day after and sometimes it doesn't happen until the Saturday after the maintenance that made the patch go bad. If you look right now the patch has been updated by him and should be good to go again. It was very odd for such a small maintenance (patch size) to mess up the Lumia Swimwear patch, usually it doesn't happen until an AC Scratch update, then again not always then either lol.

I have never heard of a Sexy Bikini patch that goes bandaidless. As for the Zelsius there is a nude patch for that outfit, but the creator of this did not want it shared with others and did a pretty good job of making it disappear from the internet afterwards. The picture that you have there of the relatively new outfit called Seal Marina or シールマリーナ the outfit itself just happens to not cover the breast area enough in that certain area that if you have the Lumia Patch and I am guessing the two no clothes files that work with the Lumia Patch (found in "pso2 nude mod ver. nipples fix" in the Older Files of that link on page 13 they are named: d75612ab7e27b5fc6768608b3724f054 and c566b14bac9935ee2801acb2d8aa73c0 for reference
) that is what you get, all of my characters show that also when I have those patches enabled (sorta cool little perk (lol) you get with Lumia Patch + No Clothes patch that works with it).

Spoonfork

Potential Patron

The only way is to just keep rechecking that link on the 13th page of this thread for an update, he can sometimes provide an update the day after and sometimes it doesn't happen until the Saturday after the maintenance that made the patch go bad. If you look right now the patch has been updated by him and should be good to go again. It was very odd for such a small maintenance (patch size) to mess up the Lumia Swimwear patch, usually it doesn't happen until an AC Scratch update, then again not always then either lol.

I have never heard of a Sexy Bikini patch that goes bandaidless. As for the Zelsius there is a nude patch for that outfit, but the creator of this did not want it shared with others and did a pretty good job of making it disappear from the internet afterwards. The picture that you have there of the relatively new outfit called Seal Marina or シールマリーナ the outfit itself just happens to not cover the breast area enough in that certain area that if you have the Lumia Patch and I am guessing the two no clothes files that work with the Lumia Patch (found in "pso2 nude mod ver. nipples fix" in the Older Files of that link on page 13 they are named: d75612ab7e27b5fc6768608b3724f054 and c566b14bac9935ee2801acb2d8aa73c0 for reference
) that is what you get, all of my characters show that also when I have those patches enabled (sorta cool little perk (lol) you get with Lumia Patch + No Clothes patch that works with it).

I have the sexy bikini and the lumia swimwear patch.
What's this No Clothes patch and where would I find it?
Additionally, has SEGA updated the game in anyway where I need to update my sexy bikini or lumia swimwear nude patches? I haven't played in a few months.

Derpsdale

Potential Patron
I have the sexy bikini and the lumia swimwear patch.
What's this No Clothes patch and where would I find it?
Additionally, has SEGA updated the game in anyway where I need to update my sexy bikini or lumia swimwear nude patches? I haven't played in a few months.

Currently the link on page 13 is updated with everything that you need regarding the nude patch. If you have not updated the nude patch in a few months you will need to update it via the link on page 13. I do wanna warn you, however, we are getting a relatively large update patch soon and with it includes a new AC Scratch for outfits which typically (but not always) means that the Lumia Patch will become outdated again, when it does become outdated keep checking the link on page 13 for updates.

Before I go farther: ONLY use the Large File (named below) from the updated Lumia File, you can use as many of the smaller ones from any of the other mods that you wish, but if your character goes invisible it is because you replaced the Large File with an outdated one.

I use the no clothes files in the Nanafun Style outfit mod folder, because they work with the large file from the Lumia Patch. From the link on page 13 go to Older Files then to "pso2 nude mod ver. nipples fix" that is the Nanafun Style outfit nude files and the 2 no clothing nude files (which are named "c566b14bac9935ee2801acb2d8aa73c0" and "d75612ab7e27b5fc6768608b3724f054") they only will appear when in the dressing room and, if your a non Cast female, hitting the appropriate button for me it is the (L2 Trigger).

You will know the Large File for the Lumia is outdated if you get to the character selection screen and your character is invisible. After this upcoming game patch I recommend, after patching, go to the correct folder and making a copy of the Large File (named "1c5f7a7fbcdd873336048eaf6e26cd87") and store it someplace. Then copy over the modded Lumia Files from this current update and see if you get an invisible character or not, if you do just put the file you copied before hand (after patching) back into it and it will solve your problem without having to go through a very annoying file check.

Also, the Sexy Bikini should never need to be updated, it is the only one that can run without the Large File (the only thing that has to be constantly updated).

Derpsdale

Potential Patron
I'm following what you said but I can't get this: http://i.imgur.com/7amWvVp.jpg to work

If I'm not wrong, I'm supposed to download:
pink nipples nude mod remake
and
pso2 nude mod ver. nipples fix

Taking "d75612ab7e27b5fc6768608b3724f054" and "c566b14bac9935ee2801acb2d8aa73c0" from the second download's folder right? And then it should show up.

You got the set up 100% correct, except the Pink Nipples version only works for Lumia Swimsuit with nipples (found this out while trying the Nanafun Style). If you use the regular version of the Lumia Swimwear with the pussy added, and those two files that you listed above from the other mod (which happens to be the Nanafun Style) you should get what you are looking for.

KatsuraJun

Potential Patron
You got the set up 100% correct, except the Pink Nipples version only works for Lumia Swimsuit with nipples (found this out while trying the Nanafun Style). If you use the regular version of the Lumia Swimwear with the pussy added, and those two files that you listed above from the other mod (which happens to be the Nanafun Style) you should get what you are looking for.

So there's no way to use pink nipples if I want to pull that setup off? The screenshot's nipples looked pretty pink to me so I thought it was possible.

In that case, I'd be using:
pso2nudemod?????????+pussyadd
this along with the other two files, right?

Derpsdale

Potential Patron
In that case, I'd be using:
pso2nudemod?????????+pussyadd
this along with the other two files, right?
Yes, also I noticed that with that regular mod the nipple color might vary from character to character it might even be with outfit to outfit as well. They could also be using those two files you listed above but from the Sexy Bikini nude mod which has pinker nipples (you can try that if you wish as well).

killzone12 said:
So yeah this needs to come state sides :/

OMG please!! This game would be like Tera with nude mods if the repacker would get released stateside or/and into the hands of some very gifted, motivated modders that don't mind sharing all of their glorious nude creations with us :rolleyes:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.