[PC] Pandemonium: Slash Princess Sakura (1 Viewer)

Trigon

Casual Client
Thanks. I'm playing the demo now. This is a pretty decent game once you figure out how to play. Every once in a while you'll run into an annoying bug, but they haven't been game breaking.

You definitely want to build up some levels and get some equipment before trying the orc quest for the first time, lol. Your character starts off extremely weak, but seems to become pretty powerful as you progress through the game.

• Use a translation program(if you can't read Japanese) to understand the controls section of the readme file. The important controls are: WASD to move, left click attack, hold right click and move mouse to control camera, mouse scroll wheel to zoom in/out, E to accept quests, I for inventory, C for status, T to warp back to town, space to jump, Escape for menu (save) or to end an H scene. There are other controls, so read the file.
  • When you first start, equip your weapon(s)! You deal almost no damage with bare fists. You can hold a weapon in each hand. I think you start off with two swords.
  • The south forest seems to have the weakest enemies (although the enemies for the quest are fairly tough at first). You get there from the warp point right next to where you first start the game.
  • The red bar at the bottom of the screen in your health. Thew orange bar under that is your experience (when it fills up you gain a level). AFAICT, this is not a GOR game, so if you run out of health you die and go back to a spawn point.
  • Many, but not all, enemies can rape you. These enemies have an attack that stuns you (shake the mouse to break stun). After you are stunned, any enemy nearby that can rape you will do so on the next hit. The stronger the enemy, the more likely it can rape you.
  • Pay attention to the navigation HUD if you have it active. It shows you the way to each of your current quest objectives, the areas that have enemies (skull icon), and the way back to town (house icon). It also displays the distance remaining to each location.
  • Especially early on, the levels you gain don't help much (only slightly increasing HP). Your stats mostly improve my using the potions that you find. Each of the three types of potion seems to permanently increase 1 stat.
  • I could be wrong, but the clothes do not seem to affect your defense or anything. They are mostly just for looks. There are lots of different costumes.
  • You can acquire quests long before you can actually reasonably expect to be able to defeat the enemies involved. For example, you can get the orc quest at level 1, but those guys are really tough at that level. Don't worry, you gain power relatively quickly in this game.
  • There don't seem to be any items that restore health. However, you completely heal any time you defeat an enemy. You also heal slowly while out of combat. A good strategy in the early game is to keep a weak enemy or two nearby when fighting a strong one, so you can quickly kill them to heal if needed.

Edit: Either I'm stuck, or there is no more material in the demo. I have completed all of the quests in the town and the areas nearby. I rode the helicopter/blimp thing to a place that had slightly stonger enemies, but no new NPCs or quests. Does anybody know exactly how much material is included in the demo, or how to progress to another town or area with more quests? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

berserkfenix

Potential Patron
EDIT: Great walls of text Batman! Putting a tl;dr version up in this bitch!

tl;dr verson: It's good. Play it, and buy it if you are at all able to do so. These guys deserve the money.

For as much content as there is in the demo, it doesn't have nearly as much as you'd think compared to the full game. The gameplay gets a bit old and the difficulty scaling is wonky as hell, but there's a serious variety of enemies and H animations in this game. The main quests are given by the woman next to the golden statue in town, all of which are simply "kill the boss" missions. There's a bunch of sub-missions that reward you with various things, but they don't make too big of a difference in the end.

Each boss is in a different area, and each area usually features about 7 unique enemies that can rape you. All-in-all, there's maybe 30 raping enemies + bosses in total. with the bosses all having 3 or 4 rape animations and one ryona animation each, and every raper enemy has 2 rape animations, all of which are different from one another. Many of the enemies are variants of earlier enemies, but all the rapers have different animations even if they are effectively reskins, and many of them feature some ryona elements as well. My personal favorite is an armored bear near the end that bites your head as he rapes you and you struggle to keep his jaws off of you. It's pretty damn good.

The bosses and some enemies can be really cheap, but there's a lot of ways to cheese them with glitches or special maneuvering. If you're having trouble, there are a few glitches that are helpful.
  • You'll appear directly inside most of the enemies that rape you after you end their rape animation, and they won't respond to your attacks, so you can effectively kill most of them just by letting yourself get stunned and raped, then killing them from the inside. This won't work with bosses though.
  • Another glitch is if you actually do the "shake the mouse to shake off being stunned" thing, which leaves you free to do stuff, but in my case an enemy would come along anyway and start a rape animation on its own, humping the air while you run around free to wreak havoc. Trigger an enemy to do this near a boss and you have yourself a free boss kill.
  • Finally, jumping is weird in this game, and you can simply jump straight up nearly any hill, and if you do some weird side-walking/jumping you can go through a lot of walls with slight slopes in them, which makes the final boss(es) easy to find/reach in the final area.

The main downside to this game is that the slow running gets tedious, as do the boss fights regardless of whether you grind or not. The difficulty curve is wonky as hell, and of course it's a bit glitchy.

On the positive side, for all the bugs and such the gameplay is at least pretty consistent in how it operates. It doesn't throw any weird mechanical issues at you, and I haven't seen any game-breaking bugs. There are a TON of really good rape animations, and the game is long enough to get a lot of value out of it without really wearing out its welcome.

On a neutral note, it could really benefit from an enemy/rape animation gallery, but the final area more or less serves as that. You'll see what I mean.

All-in-all, I absolutely recommend you buy it if you can, but there are places to find it if you can't. Personally, I played it, beat it, and then bought it because it's worth it.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for the tips and info :)

I saw female enemies in its trailer. How many female enemies/bosses in the game?

berserkfenix

Potential Patron
Thanks for the tips and info :)

I saw female enemies in its trailer. How many female enemies/bosses in the game?

Sadly just one. She's a boss near the end, just before the final level. She's got some good animations, but for whatever reason she doesn't appear again in the final area's boss rush like all the others. I guess the developer isn't big on lesbians, or something. I dunno.

summonmint

Avid Affiliate
She is boss and never respawn unless you replay the game :(
I record all grab move of her.

[video=youtube_share;OGCImvsD6_8]http://youtu.be/OGCImvsD6_8[/video]

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
I've also seen this floating around under the name 'Sword Hime', in case anyone's come across it. The visual quality seemed very nice, but the controls were horrible in the version I played; the fighting was more like models bumping into each other and hp draining steadily than an actual exchange of blows in melee.

CeLioCiBR

Potential Patron
Hey guys, what games are like this?
Also, someone help me how do I find all the clothes?
So far only found two .... the start and a maid ...
And seriously ... she is too sluggish even running ...: (

Deleted member 209

Potential Patron
I have beaten the game. It's very good. Amazing animations. Can anyone help about how to get clothes? it seems like a random drop, but there are some clothes i never got, and some clothes that i got them like 4-5 times. (and i end up just dropping them)
And yes, the running is annoying.

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
This game has an easter egg, a famous dance from MJ. :3
up up down down left right left right b a

Mardion

Potential Patron
I just played through this game and I have to say it's a very good job. Beautiful graphics for a ryona game, detailed environments, tons of different moves and overall pretty fun as a game. If not for the numerous clipping bugs caused by jumping around, this would look like a real professional game!

I didn't enjoy it much since I'm not a fan of raping and there's only one female enemy there, but that female character was pretty awesome, plus the boss characters all have a pain-inducing grab that ticked all the right ryona boxes. I reckon most Ryonani members who play this game will not be disappointed! Just be sure to equip two swords at the start ; I found out the hard way that the game is pretty unplayable with just one (and if you don't have two swords, make sure to download the patched version 1.04).

Some of the later bosses were extremely hard though ; I had to take advantage of the clipping bugs in order to defeat them (ie go to places where they cannot reach me but I can hit them, like the inside of a mountain :p ). Heck, even this way I was hitting the final boss for over 40 minutes until he finally croaked O_O You guys who finished this game, did you actually manage to beat the last 3-4 bosses normally?

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
you need to have the updated version, the one that have folder full of mp4 files in there.
Then there should be a page showing all the monsters. In the game type R#, then press Enter (# = The number of which monster you want)
Ex: Typing R40 + Enter, will summon the bunny girl with the whips.

AFSBLACKOPS

Potential Patron
Actually YuunaShiki use that < ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ↔ ↔ b a > Easter-Egg dance for performinga specialized move to OVERKILL an NPC (works on any boss IDK about the last boss though) this dance moves takes out a 999999999 or all the monsters health to 0 or -1 which equals OVERKILL.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok if you don`t like to go searching for monsters just downlaod the trail version RJ137944 & go to a good place like the first village and just type in the R1 and keep killing them untill you think you can handle R2 and so on. NOTE: at start press I & equip UR blades or you`ll have to learn the hard way, not a good path to go on using bare fists to fight its like picking up a fish and attacking an enemy with it. XD

chucknoris35

Potential Patron
Hey guys, sorry to kinda revive this thread, but does anyone know if there is a way to get fully naked in this game? So far I've only found the topless+panties outfit, but nothing else. I've been grinding for a while but I really don't know. Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.