Oz's Original stories and Rewrites (1 Viewer)

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Hi
I instinctepyon try this.

1. Take the folder inside the zip and put it in your "Mods" folder
2. Inside the "CharacterFolders.txt" file ( Located in the Mods folder ) type this on a new row:
  • Oz daughter's friend v.1:Oz daughter's friend v.1
    • If you do not have a "CharacterFolders.txt" in your "Mods" folder create one yourself and add the line
3. Save the file and open the loader
4. In the top left of the "Scene" tab of the menu you have a silhouette
5. Click it and scroll to the end. The last one should be your dialogue
6. Click it and have fun

Any dialogue that comes in this format should be installed like this due to dialogue actions looking inside the last onpened character folder for backgrounds, other dialogue files, or any file references made inside the dialogue.

Last edited:

instinctepyon

Potential Patron
Hi
I instinctepyon try this.

1. Take the folder inside the zip and put it in your "Mods" folder
2. Inside the "CharacterFolders.txt" file ( Located in the Mods folder ) type this on a new row:
  • Oz daughter's friend v.1:Oz daughter's friend v.1
    • If you do not have a "CharacterFolders.txt" in your "Mods" folder create one yourself and add the line
3. Save the file and open the loader
4. In the top left of the "Scene" tab of the menu you have a silhouette
5. Click it and scroll to the end. The last one should be your dialogue
6. Click it and have fun

Any dialogue that comes in this format should be installed like this due to dialogue actions looking inside the last onpened character folder for backgrounds, other dialogue files, or any file references made inside the dialogue.

I have done everything that you have said and it still comes with the same error of not being able to load the dialogue text at the last step.

It appears as one of the character choices, I can click on that, and that starts the first part of the dialogue where you get to choose your preferences for the girl.

However whenever I pick the dialogue "Pick Her" it just loads a black screen and I can hear the female character panting.

Last edited:

SkyHeart

Casual Client
I have done everything that you have said and it still comes with the same error of not being able to load the dialogue text at the last step.

It appears as one of the character choices, I can click on that, and that starts the first part of the dialogue where you get to choose your preferences for the girl.

However whenever I pick the dialogue "Pick Her" it just loads a black screen and I can hear the female character panting.
I've got no idea why it doesn't work for you.. it worked fine for me.. I'm sorry

instinctepyon

Potential Patron
Does anyone have a pre-packaged version of this mod (i.e. with a loader as well) since I have done all of the steps suggested on 3 different instances of the loader and it doesn't seem to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.