Oz's Original stories and Rewrites (1 Viewer)

OzofMassage

Potential Patron
I have been a long time user of SDTmods and want to give back in some way. I am not good at all at coming up with a full story lines. To build myself up to building full story lines. I have am rewriting older dialogues that were my favorites. I am doing this to become more comfortable with coding and writing.

My Stories.
currently working on one.

Rewrites
Football Team Orgy
Written by Rusty Schacleford
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4773.msg70910#msg70910
My goal is to diversify the dialogue and work on the mechanics on how characters switch. I feel like there is some great potential here for this story.

GOALS
-change intro
-customize male characters
-easier interface (buttons)
-custom dialogue for each character
-increase dialogue (probably using dialogue from other stories and will be credited)
-figure out how to use breast enhancer mod for large belly to utilize throw up lines.(way down the road)
-possible use of animtools (again, down the road if I feel comfortable using it)

I will pause on the is project for a little while. I am writing my own dialogue to test the breastenlargment mod.
Please enjoy this until I finish my other dialogue.

v.3 (8/25/15)
-placed buttons to increase and decrease her mood. No need to pull up and down.
-rewrote the dialogue coding so now there are about 9 pieces per mood in the area's of post intro, general, and a couple others. The lines were there but I noticed that she speaking very much so I put the dialogue for those area's in steps they all get a turn.

Older Version notes
v.2
-Used DialogueChecker to take care of many problems from before thanks to TMB.
-Made it so the 8 characters will go in a sequence after one is finished.
-Made each character custom (color, clothes and sizes).

V.1
Changed intro to test ability to do basic coding.

Daughter's Friend V.0.9.1
Written by: Kasamaz
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3203.0
I really enjoyed this story but found needing to change the settings in the dialogue go on different paths a little laborious. I am updating this so that there will be a button sets much like Wee Willies Slave bazaar and Slave Trainer.

One major point I did change about this story line is that I have taken out the age differences in the story and replaced them with different characters. I will not change them back. Feel free to change the dialogue as you wish.

Notes:
-place folder into mods folder.
-The dialogue takes a moment after choosing your daughters friend.
-I know there are many dialogue errors and I plan on fixing them soon.(i am just excited about showing off what i have learned with button programming.
-those background are what I hope to use later.

V.1
- first dialogue working fine and transfers well into next
- able to move variables through dialogues.
- changed age differences into different lady profiles.

Goals
- modify beginning dialogue so buttons work properly.
- figure out how to load backgrounds (not working quite right)
- fix all errors in main dialogue
- edit lines to make dialogue more interesting (remove clothing at specific lines.
- many others.

Dialogue Checker question: Is there some way to hide lines that aren't being used but are kept for backup?

Mods used:
SDTDialogueactionsV4.01
sby_loader_pack_5_545
DialogueChecker
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3820.0

Attachments

Oz Football Orgy v.2.txt
192.4 KB · Views: 585

Oz Football Orgy v.3.txt
182.1 KB · Views: 1,684

Oz daughter's friend v.1.zip
2.9 MB · Views: 2,791

aztlan

Casual Client
Re: Football Team Orgy Rewrite

Nice.

It looks like you might also be using sby's superbelly.

The pull up -pull down mechanism are finicky at best. If you are using SDTDialogueactionsV4.01 you should consider switching to buttons.

Also, one logical place to expand this is with animtools and introduce additional positions.

tmb

Casual Client

Hi, I have yet to test your dialogue ingame, but I already used DialogueChecker (v3.02, http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3820.0 ) against it and corrected the 11 major and 11 minor issues the best I could.

Attachments

Oz Football Orgy v.1.1.txt
186.5 KB · Views: 325

OzofMassage

Potential Patron

aztlan said:
Nice.

It looks like you might also be using sby's superbelly.

The pull up -pull down mechanism are finicky at best. If you are using SDTDialogueactionsV4.01 you should consider switching to buttons.

Also, one logical place to expand this is with animtools and introduce additional positions.

I do agree with you. But since I am new at coding I wanted to focus on changing a few things and getting those to work (growing confidence) before I begin working on buttons. Animetools is way out there for me in skill.

tmb said:
Hi, I have yet to test your dialogue ingame, but I already used DialogueChecker (v3.02, http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3820.0 ) against it and corrected the 11 major and 11 minor issues the best I could.

Thank you very much for that. I have now since downloaded the DialogueChecker and will make sure to do that before posting again.

aztlan

Casual Client

Hey - a couple of more thoughts on how to enhance this:

1. A nice background for the party with various other students in the background as onlookers might be good. (Is there such a background on the site? I'm not sure I've seen a good one for it but suspect there might be one.)

2. Some comments from other girls at the party might be good - they could be commenting on things like what a whore/slut She is, how they would never do that or they can't believe she can take the whole things, etc.

rob778

Potential Patron
I haven't been able to get a single offer chain to fire in Daughter's friend, how do they work? Is there any way to set one to fire off quickly?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
rob778 said:
I haven't been able to get a single offer chain to fire in Daughter's friend, how do they work? Is there any way to set one to fire off quickly?

These mods require the Loader and WeeWillies's DialogueActions which can be found in the Loader Imports section.

rob778

Potential Patron
I was running it using the same loader setup from Fleack's thread but I'll try with the normal one later I guess.

shurken

Potential Patron
Oz! Cool stuff. Looking forward to anything else you get done.

About Daughter's Friend, I had a bit of a problem, though I don't know if it's with my set-up or because the dialogue is still being worked on (and thus intentional and I broke it to play more), or if it's an actual bug. I had to remove the code -("Where":0,"Status":0,"Who":0,"Issue":0,"Reluc":0) from the initial setting line of the Daughter's friend.txt to get the choices made in the into to stay into the dialogue, otherwise it just loaded me in with the default settings (Hippie, out of town, happily marries, etc.).

To answer Rob maybe, the offer lines only show up after you've cum 5 times or more. Try doing that first (using j as a cum shortcut if you're impatient).

Suggestions and other stuff- I noticed a few problems when playing the dialogue, a few lines that showed up even if they shouldn't have been included (I remember the finish 5 line for the sleepover consistently happening no matter where the dialogue was set, I think one or two others, but I can't remember which now) but nothing serious or gamebreaking.

I'd suggest doing something to keep her from repeating herself, so it doesn't run a chain of offers more than once. So if you at the end of a chain make her state as it comes to that chain a set value that either leads to one of her other chains or gives you one of a few lines relating to her personality there that are much more generic and could be repeated without being silly. That way if you get one of the offers she's already made triggered you're not stuck with those lines repeating for the next 10 lines.

Also, I can not get the reluctance offer to trigger, even at or above 9 cum count, which I'm fairly sure is the only trigger, yeah? Maybe I'm missing something, I've never made a dialogue, I've only *cough* seen a bunch of them. I just liked this one and wanted to give you some advice because I want to see more of this. Or if it just picks a random offer each time, it could be I just got unlucky, but that feeds into my suggestion above.

Once again, thanks a ton for your work. Have a good one guys!

Edit: Yeah, it looks like some of the restart lines are a bit buggy, They display regardless of state and show about half of the check command line. I'd suggest a fix, but I honestly don't know why they're not working. Once again, never made a dialogue, let alone a dialogue which actually checks states. From what I do know, they look right, but I by no means know what I'm looking at.

OzofMassage

Potential Patron
I noticed when using the Dialogue check that the restarts were an issue. I will look into that soon. Work has me busy for the next two weeks so it will be a little bit before my next post.

Thank you for the support!

sevispac

Potential Patron
Hey Oz,

I'm new to both SDT and this forum, but I wanted to say thanks for the excellent work you did on 'Daughter's Friend'. Really enjoyable. Keep up the good work.

sevispac

rw141

Potential Patron
Hey Oz,

Freaking awesome. Great work. The only issue I have found is the restart. It goes black when switching characters in the Football Team Dia. and doesn't come back. Fix soon? Thanks man!

instinctepyon

Potential Patron
Hello there, just downloaded it and gave the Daughter's Friend dialogue a try. I am using the sby 4.545d loader pack and keep running into issues with both the dialogue and the backgrounds not loading, could you provide a step-by-step on how to install this mod?

Last edited:
P

ParasiteSyndrome

I've attempted to change a girl to a different character code but with no success. Would you be willing to explain how to add a new girl to the selection?

normiedude

Vivacious Visitor
Hey guys, can you please tell me how to setup the dialogue, the Daughter's Friend one ?? none of the buttons work for me, reluctance and all.

instinctepyon

Potential Patron
What's the issue?

Whenever I try to load this initially using the 'dialogue' file that comes in the archive, it comes up with an error message saying "Couldn't Find BG Mods/$INIT$/Livingroom.png" and just loads the default dungeon background as seen in the first screenshot. (Clip1)

Then whenever I pick the girl that I want and press to load it says "Couldn't load dialogue file: Mods/$INIT$/daughter's friend.txt" and fades to a black screen which stays permanently dark, even though I can hear the girl sucking if I move the mouse over to the right. (Clip2)

So I copied the contents of the folder from the zip into the Mods/$INIT$/ to see if that would work, but nope. I am still getting the black screen. (Clip3)

I am not sure what I am doing wrong since I have not had problems installing dialogues before this, and only this, particular dialogue and really want to know how to fix this.

I also have tested IrfanViewer's flash plugin to check that it wasn't a problem with that by using the flashplayers provided in Syb's Loader Pack 9.4.5 and they also got the same result.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 161
  • Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 184
  • Clipboard03.jpg
    Clipboard03.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 154

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.