Original Should I keep writing my stories (1 Viewer)

Do I keep writing knockoutman series

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dgo2man

Writer
I've recently finished another story in the knockoutman series. I plan to post it here soon after I finish editing. However, I am wondering if I should continue the series or even continue writing at all. I enjoy the stories and coming up with the action. However not sure if you guys my audience enjoy it. Looking to get honest feedback if my stories are something the public wants or if I should give it up.

Knocks455

Avid Affiliate
I am a big fan of yours and hope to see you continue. I enjoy your one sided battles and the creative and different ways you have the winner’s dominate their opponents.

Hope you keep it up.

dgo2man

Writer
I am a big fan of yours and hope to see you continue. I enjoy your one sided battles and the creative and different ways you have the winner’s dominate their opponents.

Hope you keep it up.
Thanks for feedback. It means a lot hearing the positive reviews it keeps me motivated to make more content.

jinhr95

Potential Patron
I am a huge fan of your male dom stories as well. Just want to see more sexual stuffs in your stories.

campusvamp

Writer
Author
I've recently finished another story in the knockoutman series. I plan to post it here soon after I finish editing. However, I am wondering if I should continue the series or even continue writing at all. I enjoy the stories and coming up with the action. However not sure if you guys my audience enjoy it. Looking to get honest feedback if my stories are something the public wants or if I should give it up.
Screw the public! If you enjoy it, then keep writing! Try other genres, too. I enjoy writing sci-fi based on David Weber's Honorverse, Erotica based on my What-The-Fuck mind twist, urban fantasy, etc... But you find what you like to write and do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.