Organizing custom characters (2 Viewers)

J

jibby2

Hey guys,

I'm lovin this flashgame. I only like keeping things organized though. I'd like to get all my custom chars from the same series or similar genres (like Fighting Games) to be together in my list of custom characters. There does not appear to be a way of reorganizing them built into the game (other than just deleting and re-adding each one in the new order you want... which would take forever with a lot of characters).

So... I was wondering... does anyone have any tricks to keeping them organized?

It seems like you could cut-paste within the custom chars file the game creates in order to reorganize them, but you'd have to be careful not to cut anything important and ruin the file I suppose... I've also found that you could potentially save a custom char file for each series then just append them all one by one (still a long process but quicker than re-adding all of your characters). Any more ideas?

Thanks guys.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
jibby2 said:
I've also found that you could potentially save a custom char file for each series

This.

Or wait for Kona to build something to let you organise your characters.

That's it.

Faceless

Content Creator
Well, you could use Modguy's loader. Then it'd just be a matter of arranging the entries in mods.txt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.