[PC] Onesyota (1 Viewer)

B

boombome

is this thread still active? and is anyone having trouble with the blond idol not mounting with heart attack?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
From what I've seen it's irrelevant under which circumstances the blond grabs you, she has a random chance to mount you every time she grabs you.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Is this thread still active, and is anyone having trouble with the blonde idol not mounting with heart attack?
The thread is not active because there are no new developments. The last game was a spin-off last summer called Kariyume, and the artist is currently focused on drawing. There might still be a third game given the ending of the second game, but there has been no news of it. Anyway, all the attacks are randomized. You can experiment with the blonde idol by setting the number of attacks to one or more. Some attacks only occur when the maximum number of attacks is one, and other attacks only occur if the number is greater than one.

aprogunso

Potential Patron
can somebody give me the full download link please T.T

- - - Updated - - -

can somebody give me the full download link please T.T

unknown

Potential Patron
Holy. That program actually works.
I try I don't know how many versions of this tool and that one actually works. Thanks!

I'm glad to see that you can play now One-Shota (remember to try too Kariyume that it's another game of Excessm).
Enjoy

gemstoner75

Potential Patron
I'm glad to see that you can play now One-Shota (remember to try too Kariyume that it's another game of Excessm).
Enjoy
Luckily Kariyume works for me with English Region settings.

Also I just realized the tool only seems to work for Onesyota.
Things like the Violated Hero games still refuse to work unless I switch my PC to Japanese. Oh well.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Can it be that she uses the sex attack very, very, very rarely? I've tried for two days now and I've never seen it once. Maybe you need to hit her once or twice first, or maybe my E26.player file is corrupted? Can you upload yours so I can try it out with that file?
After a year, I understand your pain with rare attacks. Before I saw the move, I noticed that the green office lady did not have an attack for a sitting player. Her extremely rare attack is a footjob where she rubs her foot on the player's crotch, but she keeps her shoe on unlike some who remove one shoe. The attack might be commonplace for others, but it was really rare for me.

Attachments

• E08.jpg
    E08.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,567

unknown

Potential Patron
After a year, I understand your pain with rare attacks. Before I saw the move, I noticed that the green office lady did not have an attack for a sitting player. Her extremely rare attack is a footjob where she rubs her foot on the player's crotch, but she keeps her shoe on unlike some who remove one shoe. The attack might be commonplace for others, but it was really rare for me.

Me too! You have right, It's a rare attack XD from the green office lady.
Now that you remember me this thing I answer me if there is other "rare attack" like that :pika:

Try the file E26 that I upload now and sorry but I never see your previous message.

Attachments

E26.rar
4.6 MB · Views: 397

Dan Druff

Club Regular
I never had a problem with the E26 file. The blonde idol would perform all her attacks in the copy I have. This attack from the yellow bikini girl is not as rare as the green office lady's footjob, but she never did this in the story mode. I discovered it by accident in the edit mode where the yellow bikini girl rubs lotion on her body before rubbing the player with her body like the other bikini girl did. Losing to the yellow bikini girl showed an attack I had never seen until recently although the image looked really weird because it implied she separated the protagonist's penis from his body.

Attachments

• E21a.jpg
    E21a.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,346
  • E21b.jpg
    E21b.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 2,300
  • E21c.jpg
    E21c.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,454
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 2,151

unknown

Potential Patron
I never had a problem with the E26 file. The blonde idol would perform all her attacks in the copy I have. This attack from the yellow bikini girl is not as rare as the green office lady's footjob, but she never did this in the story mode. I discovered it by accident in the edit mode where the yellow bikini girl rubs lotion on her body before rubbing the player with her body like the other bikini girl did. Losing to the yellow bikini girl showed an attack I had never seen until recently although the image looked really weird because it implied she separated the protagonist's penis from his body.

Sorry, you are right because the E26 problem is for Someone92 (if I understand that english message).
For the blonde bikini girl I see many time in story mode this attack and it's one of my favourite attack.

I'd like to see an update for this first Excessm game...but ok, I can wait :D

Hawker65

Potential Patron
I've extracted the game with Japanese settings buts I get a GameDemo open error (エピソード選・) when I press "a" at the start screen... Does anybody knows a solution?

Last edited by a moderator:
B

B abidy

Has anyone found a way to increase the enemy limit on stage for edit mode so that it is not capped at 6?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.