Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (4 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
PAJJRpL.jpg
Nipple piercing for Woosa and Maegu.
Underwear for Le Vladian with and without stockings.
Dyeing is also available.

Attachments

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
jDouqrz.jpg

lod0
LPaEae4.jpg

lod1
I noticed something interesting. It's too late to tell...
It seems that partcutdesc.xml only supports close-range visibility.
There are three meshes in the pac file: lod0, lod1, and lod2.
The lod0 is for close range, lod1 is for 2-3 meters, lod2 is for far range, and all models are displayed differently from the player's point of view.
But partcutdesc.xml seems to be for close range only.

Patax2

Potential Patron
heya suzu, I can't figure out how to get the pubic hairs provided by you to show up in game.
Starting from unmodded bdo I added your mods to files_to_patch in the following order:
1 - https://www.undertow.club/downloads/black-desert-online-nude-mods-for-meta-injector.7760/
2 - the nude body files for all classes provided in your resources page
3 - the pubic hairs that you linked: https://www.undertow.club/threads/n...n-blackdesertonline.16885/page-76#post-254257
4 - the most recent parcut.xml (7th Febuary 2023 currently) provided on the 1st page of this thread

I overwrite existing files when asked by windows explorer.
Is there a component that I forgot to install or am I adding the mods in the wrong order? I would be very grateful for some insights :)

TWX

Potential Patron
My partcutdesc.xml was created to enjoy skimpy outfits.
It is not for secret enjoyment so that people close to me don't find out.

I've made many times a partcutdesc where the character is naked only when he/she takes off the costume, but I don't make them anymore because it's too much trouble.
I understand that, it´s your mod so you can decide whatever to do with it, so no problem there. I only wanted to kindly ask which lines I have to put into the partcutdesc to get the desired effect. I never wanted anyone to just throw a ready-to-use file into my face. Thanks anyway.

rounlet

Potential Patron
赤い鼻甲冑と書かれてて一瞬悩みましたが、レッドノーズのボス装備のことですね
pacは p***_10_ub_0001.pac , p***_10_lb_0001.pac
テクスチャはm0025_impboss_ua_0004.dds , m0025_impboss_ua_0002.dds
教えてくださってありがとうございます、スズさん。
翻訳機を使っていてレッドノーズアーマーが変に翻訳されたようです。 それを理解されたなんてすごいです!

初めてフォトショップを利用してアルファチャンネルを 黒に塗ることまでは何とかやり遂げましたが

インジェクターを稼働させたときは何も起こりませんでした。
このddsファイルをpacファイルに貼り付けるプロセスが必要だと思いますが、
残念ながらこのスレッドでは私と似たケースが見つかりませんでした。

もしかして、この部分についても手伝っていただけますか?

20230212_041912.png
2023-02-12 042122.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
教えてくださってありがとうございます、スズさん。
翻訳機を使っていてレッドノーズアーマーが変に翻訳されたようです。 それを理解されたなんてすごいです!

初めてフォトショップを利用してアルファチャンネルを 黒に塗ることまでは何とかやり遂げましたが

インジェクターを稼働させたときは何も起こりませんでした。
このddsファイルをpacファイルに貼り付けるプロセスが必要だと思いますが、
残念ながらこのスレッドでは私と似たケースが見つかりませんでした。

もしかして、この部分についても手伝っていただけますか?

View attachment 143394View attachment 143395
pacファイルとテクスチャ(dds)ファイルが同じフォルダーに配置されることはありません。
テクスチャは必ずテクスチャフォルダーのみの配置です。
character\texture\

私が改造したファイルですが揚げておきます。

Attachments

m0025_impboss_ua_0002.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 90

m0025_impboss_ua_0004.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 86

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I did a nipple piercing on a body to see it all the time and everything works perfectly in sync.
As in real life, there are times when you may want to remove ear piercings, etc., so I dared to import them into the underwear file. Besides It's easy to dye.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
heya suzu, I can't figure out how to get the pubic hairs provided by you to show up in game.
Starting from unmodded bdo I added your mods to files_to_patch in the following order:
1 - https://www.undertow.club/downloads/black-desert-online-nude-mods-for-meta-injector.7760/
2 - the nude body files for all classes provided in your resources page
3 - the pubic hairs that you linked: https://www.undertow.club/threads/n...n-blackdesertonline.16885/page-76#post-254257
4 - the most recent parcut.xml (7th Febuary 2023 currently) provided on the 1st page of this thread

I overwrite existing files when asked by windows explorer.
Is there a component that I forgot to install or am I adding the mods in the wrong order? I would be very grateful for some insights :)
I think it is simply a placement error.
And the optional color needs to be renamed.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
PAJJRpL.jpg
Nipple piercing for Woosa and Maegu.
Underwear for Le Vladian with and without stockings.
Dyeing is also available.
I think this piercing can be used by renaming the pac file for a different character and rearranging it.
However, it cannot be used for Ranger, Tamer, and Shai. The reason is that the height and size of the body are different.

Jackson Wang

Vivacious Visitor
Excuse me, suzu. Is Charles Rene's dress code _ 00_*_ 0040? Why can't I find the relevant files in the texture folder, but I found that there are mods in the game.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Excuse me, suzu. Is Charles Rene's dress code _ 00_*_ 0040? Why can't I find the relevant files in the texture folder, but I found that there are mods in the game.
Note that the costumes have textures for each character.
Many of the chest cloths have different color textures.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 , thanx a lot for your job.
Just wanted to tell that in new Drakania model, her feet are a bit shorter than in a defualt model.

View attachment 143399
I know the part you are pointing out.
I dare to make it that way.
The reason is that I think it might cause more problems in boots than in sandals, so I shrink the toe.
If you are familiar with partcutdesc, this is not necessary, but for those who are not, I thought it would not solve the problem of the toes clipping off the boot.

legion001

Potential Patron
Only Mystic the underware dont hide in every costume. I think the problem is partcut, but I don't know where to fix it
Screenshot 2023-02-12 163514.png
Screenshot 2023-02-12 163425.png

Aros

Potential Patron
Does anyone happen to know the name of the new Salanar outfit parts for Maegu? I'd love to fix the clipping in the chest/legs, but I don't know the outfit name to add to partcut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.