Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (3 Viewers)

paopu

Casual Client
Yo Suzu,

as always your work is astonishing. Yet I have to report a problem with the Woosa: There seems to be a conflict with the "Remove all Starter Armor"-Option Resorepless provides. If one uses it and removes all clothing ingame, only the Head, Hands+Arms, Calves and Feet will be visible. I tried quite the number of options, and as there are no problems like this with the older classes, the problem should be there. Note: When using underwear only, the body is also not visible.
Also, when you enter the character-editor the body suddenly is visible again, even nude, but as soon as you leave the editor its invisible.
Maybe I´m just doing someting wrong here?
Yes, you're doing something wrong, like many others does the same thing. You missed the partcutdesc file. This enable which parts of the body should be visible or not. just download Suzu's partcutdesc file on the first page.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Shai hands are broken, same this floating things on Lovely Pink UnderwearView attachment 143306
S18LEYe.jpg
Fix Shai
The band-aid does not fit as it was made to fit the previous body.
Delete 0003 and 0003_01 underwear and you will be back to the default.

TWX

Potential Patron
Yes, you're doing something wrong, like many others does the same thing. You missed the partcutdesc file. This enable which parts of the body should be visible or not. just download Suzu's partcutdesc file on the first page.
And how do I do that? I have no clue about editing this file. What do I have to remove? What to add? Can I just put the required lines into the partcutdesc created by resorepless - as the rest of the file from first page only creates a lot of clipping on all classes - and run meta injector again? Just telling people to edit some file doesn´t really help without specific information.

tola02

Potential Patron
And how do I do that? I have no clue about editing this file. What do I have to remove? What to add? Can I just put the required lines into the partcutdesc created by resorepless - as the rest of the file from first page only creates a lot of clipping on all classes - and run meta injector again? Just telling people to edit some file doesn´t really help without specific information.
check the first page then scroll down until you the "partcutdesc" file. download and replace it on character folder inside file_to_patch.

paa20

Potential Patron
my sorc's textures look blocky and there's a very visible neck seam. i assume i did something wrong?

edit: fixed it with custom textures.
blocky sorc.png

Last edited:

TWX

Potential Patron
check the first page then scroll down until you the "partcutdesc" file. download and replace it on character folder inside file_to_patch.
Like I wrote, this file does NOT work for me, it causes extreme clipping on nearly all characters and outfits. The one resorepless creates WORKS fine with ALL characters EXEPT Woosa. Believe me, I tried several times reinstalling in all ways I could think of, but it won´t work, so don´t tell me to use that partcutdesc, but give me a way to fix the Woosa only. This is the only thing I´m asking for here. Or give me a partcutdesc that does work with all other classes too without extreme clipping.

Jackson Wang

Vivacious Visitor
Your problem can be solved by modifying partcutdesc.xml.
妲卡尼亚 玛榭尔.png
兰 千鸟花.png

Hello Suzu, how can I solve the problem of missing one piece of clothing for these two characters?
I have modified it with partcutdesc.xml before, but it still hasn't been solved.
The codes of these two garments are pqw_ 00_*_ 0052 and psw_ 00_*_ 0145.

蘭.png

By modifying partcutdesc.xml, I have solved the Floretta issue. Just change it to the right in the picture.

Last edited:

Sp1k3

2D Artist
Coder
Designer
Editor
Like I wrote, this file does NOT work for me, it causes extreme clipping on nearly all characters and outfits. The one resorepless creates WORKS fine with ALL characters EXEPT Woosa. Believe me, I tried several times reinstalling in all ways I could think of, but it won´t work, so don´t tell me to use that partcutdesc, but give me a way to fix the Woosa only. This is the only thing I´m asking for here. Or give me a partcutdesc that does work with all other classes too without extreme clipping.
Don’t you want a back rub as well, buddy?
Come, I’ll give you something to ease your sore ass 🍆
These beautiful modders are doing a magnificent work, you should appreciate it and shut up.

randomshock

Avid Affiliate
View attachment 143358View attachment 143359
Hello Suzu, how can I solve the problem of missing one piece of clothing for these two characters?
I have modified it with partcutdesc.xml before, but it still hasn't been solved.
I wouldn't do partcutdesc.xml modifications for either of these.

- Shell Belle issue is that the AO isn't being applied to the pac. Check characteraotexturelist.txt to fix this.
- Floretta issue is probably *because* you are modifying the partcutdesc.xml. Looks like the body is bleeding through the garment. Those tights are in the cloak, so make sure it's allowed to cut the body normally.

Jackson Wang

Vivacious Visitor
I wouldn't do partcutdesc.xml modifications for either of these.

- Shell Belle issue is that the AO isn't being applied to the pac. Check characteraotexturelist.txt to fix this.
- Floretta issue is probably *because* you are modifying the partcutdesc.xml. Looks like the body is bleeding through the garment. Those tights are in the cloak, so make sure it's allowed to cut the body normally.
Okay bro, thank you for your reply. I'll check it again.:wink:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 143358View attachment 143359

View attachment 143365
By modifying partcutdesc.xml, I have solved the Floretta issue. Just change it to the right in the picture.
Only nipples cut _ao textures

Attachments

pvw_10_ub_0052_ao.dds
341.5 KB · Views: 107

pvw_10_ub_0052_01_ao.dds
341.5 KB · Views: 122

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
My partcutdesc.xml was created to enjoy skimpy outfits.
It is not for secret enjoyment so that people close to me don't find out.

I've made many times a partcutdesc where the character is naked only when he/she takes off the costume, but I don't make them anymore because it's too much trouble.

rounlet

Potential Patron
すずさん、いい土曜日です。
スレッドを通じて少しずつですが、地道に学んでいます。

いくつか私が知ったことを書いてみます。
すずさんのpartcutファイルはresorplessのものと違って服を変形させるために体を消さないということです。
したがって、体が服を貫通する現象が現れるのです。

そして服の変形のためには、
3D Model Export / Import ToolとPAC to DAE Converterを通じてblenderのようなプログラムに編集することも学びました。

これについて本当に多くの人が同じ種類の質問をしているのを見ています。 ストレスが半端ないですね。
余談ですが、すずさんのために慎重に提案してみると、スレッドの最初のページにFAQフォーマットでお知らせするのも悪くないと思います。

今日は赤い鼻甲冑についてスレッドを検索してみましたが、まったくポストされていなかったので質問しようと思って書き込みをしました。
梅の赤い鼻甲冑を探してアルファチャンネルをフォトショップを通じてすべて黒く塗れば良いと思いますが、最も重要な赤い鼻甲冑を見つけるのが難しいです。

もしすずさんはこのよろいがどこにあるか知っていますか?
その他にも服をよく見つけるためのコツはありますか?

あまりにも文章が長くなりましたね。 すいません.
今日も良い一日になりますように!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
すずさん、いい土曜日です。
スレッドを通じて少しずつですが、地道に学んでいます。

いくつか私が知ったことを書いてみます。
すずさんのpartcutファイルはresorplessのものと違って服を変形させるために体を消さないということです。
したがって、体が服を貫通する現象が現れるのです。

そして服の変形のためには、
3D Model Export / Import ToolとPAC to DAE Converterを通じてblenderのようなプログラムに編集することも学びました。

これについて本当に多くの人が同じ種類の質問をしているのを見ています。 ストレスが半端ないですね。
余談ですが、すずさんのために慎重に提案してみると、スレッドの最初のページにFAQフォーマットでお知らせするのも悪くないと思います。

今日は赤い鼻甲冑についてスレッドを検索してみましたが、まったくポストされていなかったので質問しようと思って書き込みをしました。
梅の赤い鼻甲冑を探してアルファチャンネルをフォトショップを通じてすべて黒く塗れば良いと思いますが、最も重要な赤い鼻甲冑を見つけるのが難しいです。

もしすずさんはこのよろいがどこにあるか知っていますか?
その他にも服をよく見つけるためのコツはありますか?

あまりにも文章が長くなりましたね。 すいません.
今日も良い一日になりますように!
赤い鼻甲冑と書かれてて一瞬悩みましたが、レッドノーズのボス装備のことですね
pacは p***_10_ub_0001.pac , p***_10_lb_0001.pac
テクスチャはm0025_impboss_ua_0004.dds , m0025_impboss_ua_0002.dds

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.